Thread: RMT in Emerald

Default RMT in Emerald

This is my Pokemon Emerald team. Just to be clear I only have 6 badges.

Here's my team:

Kary (Crobat) lvl. 39

Moves: Fly, Double Team, Steel Wing, Bite

Rugaji (Swampert) lvl. 37

Moves: Take Down, Rock Tomb, Mud Shot, Surf

Rick (Manetric) lvl. 31

Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Thunder

Armolo (Anorith) lvl. 30

Moves: Rock Smash, Metal Claw, Secret Power, Water Gun

Terminator (Machoke) lvl. 28

Low Kick, Revenge, Fire Blast, Strength

Bane (Shuppet)

Moves: Screech, Night Shade, Curse, Spite

Please Rate my Team!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Let's see. I don't know how useful my information will be, but here we go:

Quote Originally Posted by TransDonald View Post
    Kary (Crobat) lvl. 39

Moves: Fly, Double Team, Steel Wing, Bite
    Assuming that you're okay with using the single-use TM's, Crobat may want to try out Sludge Bomb to replace Bite for some much-needed power and reliability. Otherwise, you'll get Poison Fang at level 49, which isn't too great. I'm also going to assume Double Team is planned to be used in conjunction with Fly to make Crobat tougher to hit, so Sludge Bomb is my only suggestion there. Though if you want an item suggestion, Lax Incense could make Crobat more dodge-happy.

Rugaji (Swampert) lvl. 37

Moves: Take Down, Rock Tomb, Mud Shot, Surf
    Swampert will probably get Earthquake to replace Mud Shot, so I see little wrong here. Maybe Ice Beam to replace Take Down to help beat Drake later, but I'll leave Take Down up to you. Swampert's rather bulky and can hold its own on most major battles, so I don't know what else to say.

Rick (Manetric) lvl. 31

Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Thunder
    Hm, Manectric has a shallow movepool, so I'm not surprised its still stuck with Tackle right now. Bite definitely should replace it later, since that's one of his only coverage moves. If you want to keep Thunder, try adding Rain Dance when you can get it, to replace Thunder Wave. Quick Attack is useful despite low attack, and he has little else in terms of options, so I'll leave it at that. A Magnet may be helpful to boost Thunder a bit.

Armolo (Anorith) lvl. 30

Moves: Rock Smash, Metal Claw, Secret Power, Water Gun
    I love this guy, but his movepool is poor at the start. Definitely go with AncientPower once he gets it, replacing Water Gun. Once you get Brick Break, I'd recommend teaching that to replace Rock Smash, and perhaps Aerial Ace/Earthquake to replace Metal Claw. Earthquake TM may want to go to Machoke though, so I'll leave that to you. Item-wise, I'm not sure what to say, unless you want Hard Stone for Ancientpower.

Terminator (Machoke) lvl. 28

Low Kick, Revenge, Fire Blast, Strength
    Machoke has always lacked moves through leveling. Fire Blast, although coming off a low Sp. Att, adds some decent coverage, though. Machoke may want to consider Brick Break as well instead of a second fighting type move, though there's only one TM of that. Cross Chop and Submission are nice, with flaws, though Vital Throw works if you don't mind going last. Strength will want to be replaced with Earthquake at some point, unless you decide to use it instead of a second fighting move.

Bane (Shuppet)

Moves: Screech, Night Shade, Curse, Spite
    Shadow Ball is definitely going to Shuppet. It's one of his only options anyway. Will-o-Wisp could work to cripple a heavy hitter, though in-game, it probably isn't the best. Secret Power should work well with his high attack, and Screech may want to stay to take advantage of that. Thunderbolt would add some nice coverage too, though his Sp. Att isn't so great.

Overall, the team seems ready to handle all of the major battles for the rest of the game. I may not be the best at rating teams, but I hope this helps you clear out the rough edges.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Dude thanks for the help! I'll see what I can do.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!