Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Broken Code (SU)

Meh, I'd be more interested if it was just Digimon, to be honest.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Name: Veronica Lance

Appearance: Veronica is not the type of person who could easily blend into a crowd. She stands at 5'4", making her a little bit on the short side, not that this matters to her. She has long, flowing, strawberry blond hair that goes down to her waist, with messy bangs that go to her eyebrows, almost to the tip of her nose, without getting in her eyes. Her eyes are bright shade of green that really stand out, and tend to be the first thing people notice about her. She doesn't go out in the sun all that much, so her skin is pale.

Her outfits tend to vary, but she is a fan of gothic style outfits. Her wardrobe can be described as being, "dark." It mostly contains a lot of black, with a few purples and reds so it's not completely one dimensional. Most of the clothes are fancy blouses, skirts, and dresses. She currently wears a black ruffled blouse, and a black skirt. She'll sometimes wear a violet jacket over her clothes in colder weather. She wears shear black stockings on her legs, and black Mary-Janes on her feet. She finishes the look with a black hair ribbon in her hair.

All her Digimon forms retains her green eyes. Additionally, her Witchmon, LadyDevimon, and Lilithmon forms have her red hair.

Personality: Veronica is a very calm, distant person, who has developed a rather negative view of life. She has never been one to try to fit in with others, and prefers to spend her time alone then with others. She rarely speaks to other people, and the occasions where she does, it’s often in one word answers, or sarcasm, hoping the person will get the message that she wants them to go away. She can be civil to others if she needs to, but most people do not usually speak to her though.

Veronica has always enjoyed reading. To her, it is the most satisfying form of enjoyment, the one activity she can devote her focus and interest to. Veronica tends to prefer quiet, settings. She hates noisy places and crowded gatherings. In addition to reading, she also likes writing. After becoming a Bio-Hybrid, she began to keep a journal. She hopes to become a published author, but she doubts that will happen considering the circumstances.

Veronica has a strong belief in magic. Most of the books she reads are books of shadow or fantasy novels, and has threatened to curse people she doesn't like. She has developed a reputation of being a witch, and she doesn't do anything to deter it. She does secretly desire some companionship apart from being told what to do from her captors, but after those experiments, she's not going to get that now.

She is cruel and malicious in battle. Atacking swiftly and without mercy. She tends not to listen to her companions, apart from whoever is in charge, and even then she tends to go off to do her own thing.

History: Born in a small town, Veronica had a pretty normal life. She has always been different from the other kids. She wasn't interested in playing with dolls as a young girl, and prefered sitting in the back of the room reading. She dressed in black instead of pink, and she talked about spirits, magic, and witchcraft. She was often teased for her unique interests, and didn't really have too many friends as a result. However, Veronica tried not to let it bother her too much.

Her parents were concerned about her lack of friends. They tried putting her in various activities, discouraged. Despite their good intentions, this alienated the girl from her parents. She felt like they didn't understand, and were just like everyone else. She could understand getting this from other kids, but your family was supposed to love and accept you no matter what. She got into several arguments with them due to their disagreements. Feeling unwelcome even in her own home. She accepted the view that at the end of the day, the only one you can really depend on is yourself. She became more closed off and antisocial as a result.

Her life went on as normal. Digimon attacks were few, and the ones that did occur were minor, and were easily handled by the authorities. One day, her school announced a state mandated medical exam. After Veronica's results came back for the disease they were testing for, she was sent far away. Her life has changed drastically since then, and to be honest, she was quite fine with the change. She loved the new powers she gained, and she couldn't care less if she ever saw her family or returned to her old life ever again. The only thing she didn't like was being treated like some kind of a lab experiment.

Digimon Form: Witchmon
    Higher Form(s): LadyDevimon, Lilithmon
    Lower Form(s): Impmon, Yaamon, Kiimon

Picture
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 6th March 2013 at 12:50 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Are you still accepting reserves on this? Because I'm rather interested. :3
    Also um, perhaps Terriermon as my Digimon?

Monster Guy: Veronica is Accepted

SpyroxPikachu: Reservation Accepted
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Wow, this looks cool! Is it possible to reserve? if anyone drops out

There aren't any limits to the number of reservations. Reservation Accepted.
    [CENTER]

Name: Elijah Styx

Appearance: Elijah is a bit above average tall young man. He's skinny, and fairly built otherwise. He has short blonde hair, which practically has a mind of its own, meaning it's naturally stylish, without the need of constant care. He's also got light blue eyes, which emits a kind feeling, and reflects his personality. He got a cute, charming smile, and people find it difficult not to like him.

He dresses in a pretty stylish, kind of flamboyant way. His favourite is to wear shirts open at the top, tight pants and cheap, yet stylish shoes. His favourite color is blue, but most of his clothing is white, and he's often critiziced by his parents, who think he's gay. (Which he is, but is scared to admit to anyone). But he doesn't let what other people say get to him, and wear whatever he feels like.
    He also sometimes use a neclace with a cross, along with two wings, which he say reminds him of the good times before the Digimons started appearing.

In his Digimon form, his hair is short rather than long.

Personality: Elijah is a social butterfly, and gets along with everyone. He's a kind soul, and help out those in need, like friends, family etc. He's a party animal and a flirt, and loves attending parties as much as he loves to throw them, which sometimes gets him in trouble with his parents, who think he's being too carefree, just surfing through the waves of life, without worrying about important things like education. Despite this, Elijah is a good student, and actually enjoy being at school.

He also got a strong sense of justice, and rarely takes sides during a conflict. He would rather stay outside of strife rather than participate in it. when he was moved to quarantine though, he started developing a rather pessimistic view on life. He felt his life lacked purpose, and he hated being experimented with. being pushed around like a pawn also gave birth to a violent, rude and disbehaving personality, totally oposite of how he used to be.

History: Elijah's early life was just like that of a normal kid. He got many friends at school, good grades, and an overall bright-looking future. He rarely got into any sort of trouble with his parents, friends, police etc. In his freshman year of college, he made quite a name for himself, being loved by everyone. Things couldn't look brighter for him, and he knew it. But then one day, he got diagnosed with some ultra-rare disease, and some shady guys from the government or something came and asked him to come with them. He had to leave his family and friends, overall. His perfect life. They kept hmi together with a few others, and experimented a lot, frustrating him.. annoying him.. enraging him..

Digimon Form: Angemon
    Higher Form(s): Piddomon, MagnaAngemon, Seraphimon
    Lower Form(s): Patamon

Other: He's secretly gay, but don't want anyone to know. Also have a french accent

Last edited by Schade; 8th March 2013 at 8:16 PM.

I'm afraid I have to deny that due to one little thing. Player characters aren't allowed to have Lucemon as a Digimon form at all (mostly because he's ridiculously broken as a thing even at Rookie, but also because I have some ideas about the Digital World in this and I want to leave certain groups open). Just change that out for something else and it'll be fine.
    [CENTER]

There. Changed it to Patamon. Hopefull that's better?

Yes, that's okay. Accepted now. Lucemon was literally the only problem, it's just that his Rookie form is as strong as a Mega which is kind of eh regarding godmode. Same reason Omnimon X is banned, having a PC running around with the power to kill anything they like with one move (All Delete) doesn't really work from a dramatic perspective.
    [CENTER]

I see. I've never seen Lucemon befoer, actually. It just said "Rookie" and he matched the image I have of my character so.

Name: Alex Ganston

Appearance: Alex has pretty good build, in which you can tell he works out. He stands at 6'2", and weighs approximately 190lbs. He has light brown skin, has medium black hair, and is usually is clean shaven. He wears a black crewneck sweater, with dark blue jeans. Underneath his black crewneck sweater, he wears a fitted red t-shirt. He also wears white runners, and black socks, and he often wears a silver watch mainly for fashion purposes.

Since moving to California, he usually resorts to wearing jean shorts, and a blue t-shirt, due to the heat. However, on moderate days, he usually goes back to his regular wardrobe of a hoodie, sweater and jeans or sweats. Occasionally, he does go around wearing a wife beater, or even shirtless, however this is only on hotter days.

Personality: Alex tends to take time opening up to people, as he doesn't like to start off conversations and tries to avoid awkward situations with bizarre topics. His favourite sport is basketball, and although he was never on any school team, he is still rather good. Speaking of which, basketball does in fact bring out his more competitive side. He's not one to turn down a basketball match, especially if its a team match rather than a one-on-one. He's usually not competitive with other activities or sports, unless it's video games.

Not exactly naive, however, he does try to see the good in people. Although, if he knows if the person is a lost cause, then there's no point in trying. He also happens to easily get scared in the dark, although he tries not to show it, especially in front of girls. He doesn't like showing his more timid side, as he feels people will think of him as a 'wimp' rather than a man.

History: Alex has lived a fairly standard. Although originally living in Canada, the move to California was a big one. Canada's chilly climate versus California's harsh heat was a major switch-up. ure it gets hot in Canada during the summer, but in California, it's almost always warm or humid. His switch from Canada to California was mainly due to his studies. He wanted to transfer schools, and attend a University in California, to 'broaden' his career choices. Not to mention the military presence was higher down there, and with the threat of the Digimon, it was not a bad idea.

Digimon Form: Tyrannomon
    Higher Form(s): MetalTyrannomon, Darkdramon
    Lower Form(s): Monodramon, Hopmon
    Other: Nothing.

AJ2000: Alex is Accepted.
    [CENTER]

... It's done

Elijah is Accepted
    [CENTER]

Wait a moment there! I had Darkdramon chosen as the final form for my character. I know the reservation lists it as Gaiomon(it is now the slide), but I had discussed it before with the GM. If it is first come, first serve, then I'll have Chaosdramon as the final digievolution. I'll also have the WIP up late today(the History portion seems to be determined to prevent me from finishing it).
    Last edited by Corrosion; 8th March 2013 at 5:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Here are my Sign-ups. I made them opposite characters,mainly because I like bipolar posts. Also, I've only checked other SU's to make sure I don't steal forms, so sorry if either of my characters are really close to someone else in personality or appearance.

Name: Ken Blackstock
    Appearance: Ken is rather average looking in stature. He isn't the tallerst or the shortest, nor is he the fatest,s kinniest, most muscular, or least muscular. He is just average, practically the embodiment of it. He has shaggy brown hair that he keeps in a semi-controlled mop and dull green eyes. His lips are dry and chappes, so he carries around some chapstick. A scar runs up his left arm from an old bike accident.

Ken wears dark clothes most of the time. His shirt is some shirt for a band he can never remember, and is only even named on the tag. It has a pattern of broken, bloodcovered glass in the background and a red demonic statue standing in the foreground. He wears black pants that are a bit too big and a grey leather belt, switching to shorts and no belt when it is hot out. When it is colds, he dons a red and black striped jacket. He keeps his digivice in his front right pocket.

His digimon forms have his dull green eyes and lack the Digital Hazard symbols.

Personality: Ken is a pessimistic person, but an effective one. He is enough of a realist to recognize that even if things can always go wrong, and seemingly usually do, you still need to work for stuff. He works hard in bursts or in the rare case he gets excited or absolutely annoyed, but is lazy most of the time. When someone mentions something, Ken is usually the first to voice his opinion and usually rather negative about it. Despite his pessimism, there are three things he greatly values and will actually be willing to look on the bright side for: staying alive, friends and family, and having a laugh.

His sense of humor has taken a bit of a dark twist, but he enjoys a good joke. He is also good at befriending others due to his lessened pessimism to them. When he does get annoyed or angry, his fighter side comes out. The slight southern accent he has comes out stronger and he will fight until either him or the other guy can't keep up anymore. He also doesn't much care for orders, so while he follows them he is known to mumble under his breath a lot when doing something someone else tells him. Ken refuses to admit it, even to himself, but he is easily smitten and listens to women he finds attractive without complaining, sometimes without even noticing for small things.

History: Ken was born in the Texan town of Safe Haven. True to its name, it actually was a safe haven and there were never any Digimon attacks there. He was the youngest of two children, he has a sister two years older than him. His father was a minister, and his mother a manager at a local grocer. He grew up a slightly-above-average live in a nice neighborhood. Despite pretty much always looking rather grim, he made friends in school and was a good A and B student. He only learned of the Digimon invasion because of the news, since he never saw them. He wasn't concerned, even thought it was just some big dramatic thing all these news outlets were making up for a while. At age twelve he got into the bike accident which gave him the scar mentioned in his appearance. It really wasn't anything major, nothing even sprained or broken, just a bad scar.

When he was fifteen, there was a Digimon attack on a town just a couple miles from Safe Haven. Scared, his parents decided to move the family. Event hough it looked good at the time, it turned out to be a terrible idea. Safe Haven is still a safe haven which has avoided a digimon attack through luck. The town they moved to, a quaint little town-as his mother called it- called Sandhill became a target a year after they moved there. The attack killed many and destroyed most of the town, and a quaint litle town wasn't getting army support quick so the only way to survive was to evacuate. The sudden attack left Ken with a sense of pessimism which rew as the next three towns he moved to all quickly became attacked. While him and his family survived every attack, Ken was still affected by them.

In the fifth town he lived in in just three years, Ken finally found peace. Well, until a few routine tests at a local hospital, including a new one which was said to test for a new infectious disease, turned up some surprising results. He had a mutant gene, or as he and hsi family were told, he was infectious and had to be taken into quarantine. Ken actually didn't mind the forced transformation into a bio-hybrid, since it finally gave him a chance to kill the monsters that ruined his life.

Digimon: Blackgrowlmon
    Higher Forms: Blackfrowlmon, Megidramon, Chaosgallantmon
    Lower Form: Blackguilmon, GIgimon

Other: Carries a broken necklace that looks like an owl. He found it shortly before the attack on Sandhill and planned on returning it to its owner before the attacks started. Now he keeps it as a reminder of the past.

--------------

Name: Felix Bel
    Appearance: Felix is a very athletic man. He is a wide, tall guy with a lot of muscle. Felix keeps his lond hair shaved down to a light fuzz. His eyes are a bright blue with green flecks. A goofy smile is usually plastered across his face, getting even bigger and a bit odd looking when he is annoyed or sad. The only time the smile actually leaves his face is when he is too overcome with an emotion to keep it up. He doesn't like to let them be seen, but he has scars around his waist from an attack.

He wears a red sweater over an undershirt. When it gets hot, he takes off the sweater, when it gets cold he puts it back on. He wears shorts pretty much year round, even when it is cold out. Felix's shoes are worn Nikes, worn but comfortable. He wears the class ring of his class, the last one at his high school before it was destroyed.

His Digimon forms have his blue eyes and he has a slightly higher muscle mass as an Elecmon, the higher forms are already rather muscular.

Personality: He is a very happy person. He always is smiling, even when he isn't happy. But he is also emotionally sensitive, and can jump between different emotions quickly. The only one who can usually tell when he has a mood jump is himself because he doesn't like looking unhappy. On the once in a blue moon occassions where he loses his cool, he really loses his cool and pretty much loses himself to emotion. Despite being large enough to not have to take anyone as a threat, he rarely sticks up for himself and is a very submissive person. He likes doing things for others, it makes him feel like he has a meaning in life and can help change others for the better. Felix is an optimist, always looking for the good in people and situations no matter how little there is. Whenever something bad happens, he tries to just turn it around and look forward even more to the good things he is certain are waiting in the future. He is a very athletic person and loves playing sports and games, even ones that aren't physical like board games and some video games.

Felix is desperate for attention and is always trying to make friends. He lacks a personal space and can be desperate to impress others. Despite his friendly nature, his desperation to make friends at any cost have often gotten him odd looks and being left out. He cannot stand anything he cannot find good in, like bullying, which is one of the few things to make him go really angry. Felix loves feel good books and movies, reading and watching them anytime he can. He isn't the brightest bulb in the box and lacks some common sense, but he was smart enough to pass school and can survive.

History: He came from a broken home. His parents divorced when he was little and he jumped between them. When he was five, his mother remarried. His stepfather was a bit of a drunk, but actually not that bad. And then his seventh birthday hit. A week later, his father committed suicide, devastating the young boy. He now lived with his mom and stepfather full time. While the housing arrangements weren't bad, he was constantly moping around and picked on at school for being larger than most kids his age. When he was nine, his mother caught a chronic disease that killed her two years later and his stepfather got mugged and shot leaving the funeral. Now without anyone left, Felix was absolutely crushed and orphaned. He was adopted amazingly fast, especially for a large boy approaching teenhood.

His adopted father was a youth football coach who got him into sports and taught him to turn his painful past into lessons about dealing with the future and looking for the good in stuff. The digimon attacks started a few years ago, but didn't reach his town until his sophomore year in high school. The attacks were dealt with and there was not much that changed in the small town. But then the attacks returned in greater force a couple years later, right around the graduation of Felix's class. He was attacked by a weasel like digimon which scrateched him badly around his waist. The attack was dealt with and he was taken to a hospital to be treated. There, it was discovered that he had the mutation. Told he had a dangerous infection, he was taken to quarantine. In reality, this was when he was turned into a bio-hybrid. He misses his adopted father, but looks forward to being able to use his powers to protect others.

Digimon: Elecmon
    Higher Forms: Leomon, Grapleomon, Saberleomon, Dinotigermon
    Lower Forms: Tsunomon, Punimon

edited a minor detail under "Other"

Wayjun: I don't remember you discussing with me. Weird. Well, I'll put you with Chaosdramon then, since ideally I want to keep people with different Digimon forms to liven things up.

CuriousHeartless: I am admittedly slightly leery about ChaosGallant and the BlackGrowlmon line due to them basically being palette swaps of Alexander's forms, but I suppose we can work with them. And Ken seems interesting anyway. Both Ken and Felix are Accepted.
    [CENTER]

Here is you mentioning something about me and the whole Darkdramon thing. My definition of "discussion" is very off.
    Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Wayjun: That ought to be fine, though in that case Darkdramon would be the main Mega and Gaiomon would be the Slide. But yeah, it's fine.
    I was kinda set on a humanoid Dragon Digimon, so I'll go search again. Chaosdramon somehow doesn't fit with the whole "dark dragon Digimon" theme, but who knows. ._. Maybe I'mbeing weird about Chaosdramon being not a " dark dragon Digimon", or maybe I'm getting confused because most Digimon fit within the "dark=evil" color scheme. At this point...I don't know. Your choice.

...This will teach me to complete SUs faster. Anyways, please put my reserve back on Gaiomon, and take off Gaiomon.
    Last edited by Corrosion; 8th March 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Oh. Yeah. Sorry, I completely forgot about that :<. Yeah, I'll fix that.
    [CENTER]

If this is still open, drop me a reserve. I'll hopefully have my SU up in the next few days, I'd like to reserve the line Snow Agumon -> Seadramon -> Mega Seadramon -> Surfymon <-(slide evolve)-> Leviamon. If you have a problem with me using Leviamon, I'll change it to something else.

EDIT: Here it is, a WIP.

Name: Michael Brooke

Appearance: Michael is six feet tall. His eyes are clear, sparkling blue, the colour of the sky on a clear day and his hair is blue-black with an ice-blue streak caused by the transfusion of Digimon data into his body. He's in good shape, lean and tall. Occasionally, he wears a pair of translucent sunglasses to hide the odd looks his eyes earn him. His usual attire consists of a black or white T-shirt (torn at the sleeves for a personal touch) and faded black jeans.

Michael has a small scar across his left eyebrow and a large one across his left forearm from the insertion of his GPS transmitter. They are both retained when he transforms. In his Seadramon / Mega Seadramon forms, the scar on his forearm manifests itself on one of his fins. In his Surfymon form, the one on his eyebrow is a crack on the helmet over his eye.

Personality: Michael is a cold, sarcastic introvert. His brother died in the war, and now he refuses to let himself grow close to anyone. Several people suspect he has a personality disorder, but he was never fully diagnosed. He is normally a pacifist, but if you pull the right triggers, he loses all sense of reason.

After the data transfusion, Michael’s personality became even more fractured. A separate persona - one he calls ‘Frost’ - manifested itself, speaking to him as a voice in his head, and became his dark side, so to speak. Michael believes Frost is the manifestation of all of his negativity, and when he goes into his ‘violent mood’, Michael becomes a spectator and Frost takes over, moving his body like a puppet. When Frost is dominant, Michael is sadistic and overreacts to everything, but when Frost is in the background, Michael simply stays away from people in an attempt to prevent Frost from messing with his head.

History: (WIP)

Digimon Form: Seadramon

Higher Form(s): Mega Seadramon, Surfymon / Leviamon

Lower Form(s): Snow Agumon

Other: When Michael transforms, Frost’s triggers need less pressure - that is, he takes control quicker. This is more prevalent in the Ultimate and Mega stages. In fact, if Frost takes control of Michael as Surfymon, he automatically slide-evolves to Leviamon, and when Michael regains control, Leviamon transforms back to Surfymon.

~Deadly
    Last edited by Deadly.Braviary; 9th March 2013 at 10:40 AM.

plot, bounty hunters, crazed tax collectors
    a journeyfic by the most improved writer of 2012, second place
    what more could you want?

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Michael is Accepted.

That brings the tally to three Demon Lords, two characters and one reserve. Huh. Two of the three Celestials too, and a Royal Knight, and a Dark Master. Well, at least that ensures diversity, heh.
    [CENTER]

It sure does. What am I? lol

Quote Originally Posted by storymasterb View Post
    Michael is Accepted.
    Eh? It's not complete yet ...

~Deadly

plot, bounty hunters, crazed tax collectors
    a journeyfic by the most improved writer of 2012, second place
    what more could you want?

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka