Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Poison Heal
    EVs: 252 defense, 252 speed, 4 HP
    @: Toxic Orb

Facade
    Seed Bomb
    Mach Punch/Superpower/Sky Uppercut
    Stone Edge/Thunderpunch

Facade deals massive damage if combined with Toxic Orb, Seed Bomb is STAB, Mach Punch for a quick hit, Superpower for massive damage (and STAB), Sky Uppercut is STAB. Stone Edge deals more damage to Flying Types than Thunderpunch. Also Stone Edge is coverage for Fire Types, While Thunderpunch is more effective on Gyarados and other Grass resisting Watertypes
    Last edited by mg-just-me; 4th March 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Name Pun
    How often do you put guys to sleep?
    Sporadically.

@Life Orb
    -Spore
    -Swords Dance
    -Bullet Seed
    -Mach punch
    Technician
    Adamant, 252 Atk/Spe, 4 HP

...Yeah Lame Pun
    Anyway, Breelom is pretty much a monster right now.Choice band, Swords dance, spore, the good ol toxic heal set...Its options are varied.
    At base 130 atk, everything should be scared of your power.And just to think you can boost it even more with swords dance, and its almost guaranteed you will get at least one if you manage to put someone to sleep, and thanks to spore, its almost always.
    But he isnt without its counters.Faster ghost are a problem(specially gengar), flying types in general(Tornadus-T was technically THE counter to him, aside from a little green pixie), And CELEBI.That´s the counters.
    Yet, if you manage to pull a swords dance and your opponent doestn resist fighting/is slower than breelom, Then you can say GG.
    This guy Sweeps better Late game than Scizor!
    Last edited by matgonor; 6th March 2013 at 7:50 PM.

Click on my banner to go into my shop!

White FC: 4642-4390-4207
    Y FC:5069 4882 3444

Quote Originally Posted by firestar58 View Post
    My First Ever POTW Post. Hope Y'all like it.

Revenge Killing Mushroom
    Item: Choice Band
    Nature: Jolly or Adamant
    EV's: 252 Atk 252 Speed 4 HP
    Ability: Technician
    -Retaliate
    -Swords Dance
    -Force Palm/Seed Bomb/Sky Uppercut
    -Mach Punch

The idea is to use this after a pokemon faints. Then by switching in and using this awesome speed to Retaliate, I can kill what ever is in front of it. Then I can swords dance up and use other moves that are necessary.
    Welcome to the potw. I don't really see the "awesome speed", as Breloom is out speeded by lots, he only has base 80.

Gliscor counters him pretty well.

Edit and this is my 1000th post woo.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Welcome to the potw. I don't really see the "awesome speed", as Breloom is out speeded by lots, he only has base 80.
    Nope, 70. xD

Quote Originally Posted by firestar58 View Post
    My First Ever POTW Post. Hope Y'all like it.

Revenge Killing Mushroom
    Item: Choice Band
    Nature: Jolly or Adamant
    EV's: 252 Atk 252 Speed 4 HP
    -Retaliate
    -Swords Dance
    -Force Palm/Seed Bomb/Sky Uppercut
    -Mach Punch

The idea is to use this after a pokemon faints. Then by switching in and using this awesome speed to Retaliate, I can kill what ever is in front of it. Then I can swords dance up and use other moves that are necessary.
    Sorry if I'm going to be mean, but Swords Dance can't ever be used with Choice Band, since the item forces the Pokémon to use the same move so stat boosting moves are useless on any Choice set.
    Second, if you wanted Speed, you should have chosen a Choice Scarf.
    Finally, ANY Technician Breloom with a Choice item (if you want to use one for some reason) should go with AT THE VERY LEAST Force Palm/Low Sweep and Bullet Seed, but Mach Punch can be considered for priority reasons.

You make me lose Spore, then you'll be Retaliated to death
    @Choice Scarf
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def
    Nature: Jolly
    Force Palm/Low Sweep
    Bullet Seed
    Retaliate
    Stone Edge/Thunder Punch/Mach Punch
    A Choice Scarf Breloom, which loses some usefulness since the mushroom fighter can't use Spore anymore, but you can revenge kill most things with that...
    For starters, Retaliate means... REVENGE KILLING as long as the killer wasn't a Ghost, Rock or Steel-type and/or have high Defense stats!
    Second, with Technician both STAB's get a power boost meaning Bullet Seed has the power of a thousand Gatling Guns while Force Palm or Low Sweep mess with the opponents' Speed in different ways.
    For the filler move, Mach Punch gets priority while Stone Edge or Thunder Punch are used to annihilate those pesky Flying-types trying to ruin your day.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 6th March 2013 at 12:46 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Nope, 70. xD
    Which further proves my point.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Breloom @ Life Orb
    Technician | Adamant
    4 HP / 252 atk / 252 spe
    - Mach Punch - Bullet Seed
    - Stun Spore - Spore

I've used dual status Breloom in the past and to good success. Almost always when Breloom is in the opponent will be switching into something to take the Sleep as they know its coming. From there they will tend to switch out to something else that will be able to take any of Breloom's attacks. This is where Stun Spore is great. Pokemon such as Lati@s or Gliscor (pre-poisoning) will switch in and instantly be crippled by the Paralysis.

GodDamnZilla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12