Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Legendary Fire Emblem Club

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Ah, I'd love to know more of the shape shifters. I only know of Manaketes, and Taguels. Sadness, I know D;

...EPIC, EPIC, EPIC.

Do you know any other FE characters whom are shape shifters?
    I only know of the ones from the Radiant games and Myrrh, I got Awakening on Sunday so I only know about Panne so far. I guess I can link to a few of the Radiant games' Laguz.
    Ena (Dragon), Leanne (Heron), Muarim (Tiger), Naesala (Raven), Skrimir (Lion), Tibarn (Hawk), Vika (Raven), Volug (Wolf).
    There are a few more laguz left that I didn't post.

I don't think you have to worry too much about one-liners. As long as a comment is significant it doesn't matter if it's just one line long. You yourself could probably make some sort of important announcement and it might be like 9 words long, that would still be okay.

Actually Myrrh, it needs to be at least a couple of sentences related to the topic's discussion. Anyways I'm not really a big fan of shape shifting units, even the manakete. I kind of them as a powerful, one-trick pony really. That and they normally die on me so it doesn't help in that reguard. Also the taguel aren't actually that strong in Awakening, sadly.

Let's see here, for those of you who have Awakening. What's your favorite confession quote?

For me, it's Tharja's. I mean, she sounds so sweet and innocent, until you hear the last part. The most unsettling thing about it is that her supports with the Female Avatar is the exact same as the Male Avatar. It's a little disturbing as well...

Want to know what it is, alright I'll quote it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Tharja
    I can't believe you made me fall in love with you. Well, if you back out... I'll murder you in your sleep.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I only know of the ones from the Radiant games and Myrrh, I got Awakening on Sunday so I only know about Panne so far. I guess I can link to a few of the Radiant games' Laguz.
    Ena (Dragon), Leanne (Heron), Muarim (Tiger), Naesala (Raven), Skrimir (Lion), Tibarn (Hawk), Vika (Raven), Volug (Wolf).
    There are a few more laguz left that I didn't post.

I don't think you have to worry too much about one-liners. As long as a comment is significant it doesn't matter if it's just one line long. You yourself could probably make some sort of important announcement and it might be like 9 words long, that would still be okay.
    They.... are.... epic, Myrrh. I like the wolf one the best, and the .... birds. These are from PoR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Actually Myrrh, it needs to be at least a couple of sentences related to the topic's discussion. Anyways I'm not really a big fan of shape shifting units, even the manakete. I kind of them as a powerful, one-trick pony really. That and they normally die on me so it doesn't help in that reguard. Also the taguel aren't actually that strong in Awakening, sadly.

Let's see here, for those of you who have Awakening. What's your favorite confession quote?

For me, it's Tharja's. I mean, she sounds so sweet and innocent, until you hear the last part. The most unsettling thing about it is that her supports with the Female Avatar is the exact same as the Male Avatar. It's a little disturbing as well...

Confession quote? Eh, I don't have one. But... I do love Panne's quotes on "The Taguel must live." She's awesome, I mean... she, is the last living of the Taguel until she marries and has a daughter/son.

They.... are.... epic, Myrrh. I like the wolf one the best, and the .... birds. These are from PoR?
    Volug, Skrimir, and Vika are from Radiant Dawn. Everyone in Path of Radiance comes back in Radiant Dawn though.

Volug, Skrimir, and Vika are from Radiant Dawn. Everyone in Path of Radiance comes back in Radiant Dawn though.
    I MUST GET THE GAME.

I mean, seriously. So... there are 4 shape shifting families... interesting. I fond quite a lot interest now. Thanks Myrrh~

Ok, i just dowloaded the awakening demo and its very good!
    Speaking of shape-shifters, Myrrh is the best one with that beasty dragonstone!

1. Shadow XD001
    2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
    3. I got Radiant Dawn a while ago from my mom's friend, the person who also got us a Wii. I never had a Fire Emblem game and this was my only one for a while. I played a decent amount of Radiant Dawn, but never beat it. Played it again and I'm up to Part II. I was never interested in Fire Emblem, but Awakening looks cool and I have it... but I have to wait until my birthday to play it. Oh well, I'll just play Radiant Dawn since I'm back into it. Since my brother is a 3DS ambassador, he has Sacred Stones on his 3DS and I played a little bit, but not much.

Basically, I'm a Fire Emblem noob and my first Fire Emblem game is supposedly a little hard for beginners. DX I've also been playing the Awakening demo on my 3DS. I'm trying not to play it too much because it's just the same stuff over and over again. Dem cutscenes. :O
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post

Yarne's by far. “I love you! Let's repopulate my species! ...Uh, sorry. Was that awkward...?”
    I got the game much earlier than I thought I would. So on one of my gameplays I'm going to marry him.
    At the moment in file 1 I married Tharja. And in file 2 I married Chrom.
    *Going for 100% completion*

I was wondering, would it be possible to have things regarding Fire Emblem: Awakening put into spoilers? Minor things like character names wouldn't be a problem (to me at least), but story things and major characters (like final boss' name, etc) would be spoiler marked. Anyone feel the same way? I guess we could do this with the other games too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Ok, i just dowloaded the awakening demo and its very good!
    Speaking of shape-shifters, Myrrh is the best one with that beasty dragonstone!
    Isn't Myrrh from Sacred Stones? I read about her somewhere... too bad I never got to finish it, as I lost it )':
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    1. Shadow XD001
    2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
    3. I got Radiant Dawn a while ago from my mom's friend, the person who also got us a Wii. I never had a Fire Emblem game and this was my only one for a while. I played a decent amount of Radiant Dawn, but never beat it. Played it again and I'm up to Part II. I was never interested in Fire Emblem, but Awakening looks cool and I have it... but I have to wait until my birthday to play it. Oh well, I'll just play Radiant Dawn since I'm back into it. Since my brother is a 3DS ambassador, he has Sacred Stones on his 3DS and I played a little bit, but not much.

Basically, I'm a Fire Emblem noob and my first Fire Emblem game is supposedly a little hard for beginners. DX I've also been playing the Awakening demo on my 3DS. I'm trying not to play it too much because it's just the same stuff over and over again. Dem cutscenes. :O
    Nice. Welcome to the club, XD. Have , while dodging incoming enemy fire :3 /Shot
    I was wondering, would it be possible to have things regarding Fire Emblem: Awakening put into spoilers? Minor things like character names wouldn't be a problem (to me at least), but story things and major characters (like final boss' name, etc) would be spoiler marked. Anyone feel the same way? I guess we could do this with the other games too.
    I agree. I only player FEA, and FESS. And neither of them I completed.     Spoiler:- Awakening guess.:
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

I actually started to play some more Radiant Dawn again, after being stuck on one part for a long time. I'm now on Part II Endgame. There's four parts in the game, so I'm halfway done! Probably won't have Radiant Dawn finished before I get Awakening, though.

Claimed Pokémon:

Isn't Myrrh from Sacred Stones? I read about her somewhere... too bad I never got to finish it, as I lost it )':
    This is me Myrrh. I forget how old she really is.
    I actually started to play some more Radiant Dawn again, after being stuck on one part for a long time. I'm now on Part II Endgame. There's four parts in the game, so I'm halfway done! Probably won't have Radiant Dawn finished before I get Awakening, though.
    Not to discourage you or anything, but the next part is the longest. BUT, it also starts to get easier, not a cakewalk, but much more manageable than the Dawn Brigade. I'd say you're 2/5 done rather than 2/4. Have fun.

I played FE:A a lot since I got it a few days ago. And after hours of intense training I fought the final boss and kill it. With a freakin' ladle! I'm so doing a comic of this now xD
    Anyways I saved a picture of the result. Sadly the quality isn't perfect, but I might upload it on tumblr or here or somewhere. Hehe. Kay? ♥ xD

1. Fireray
    2. FE: SS
    3. I thought FE was bad at first but after I saw a bit of FE:A I tried it and loved it.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Radiant Dawn is long? That's for the Wii, correct. /Shot
    Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    I played FE:A a lot since I got it a few days ago. And after hours of intense training I fought the final boss and kill it. With a freakin' ladle! I'm so doing a comic of this now xD
    Anyways I saved a picture of the result. Sadly the quality isn't perfect, but I might upload it on tumblr or here or somewhere. Hehe. Kay? ♥ xD
    You tried, Kiko! D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    1. Fireray
    2. FE: SS
    3. I thought FE was bad at first but after I saw a bit of FE:A I tried it and loved it.
    ...Hmm, I am debading whether or not I should decline, or accept... I think it should be in paragraph form :/
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

The picture is on tumblr now. Like I said the quality isn't all too good, but it's good enough to tell what it is. ^^ And oh found this funny.

Spoiler:- Might spoil the game. Kinda:

Cobali, my first Radiant Dawn play-through was like 80 hours. Mostly the battle animations as the ladt chapters have a lot of enemies.
    ^Yes, definitely spoilers >.>

1.~BrightStarVictory~ (will be changed)
    2.FE:Awakening
    3.Heard about it from Lucina (lol) then I saw the Nintendo Direct vid, and after that I was hooked >.<

Radiant Dawn is long? That's for the Wii, correct. /Shot
    Yeah, it's on the Wii. I think it's a sequel to Path of Radiance on the GameCube. I never played PoR and I wasn't too confused about too much.

Yesterday, for my birthday, one of the things I got was Fire Emblem: Awakening! I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm on Chapter 6. I can do the Paralogues before I beat the game right? I already did one and have the second one unlocked. I didn't finish Radiant Dawn, but I'll resume my playthrough once I finish Awakening.

Claimed Pokémon:

For the 3 of us or so who are here (I jest), I've a topic:

What pairings do you like? These don't have to be canon pairings, if you like to ship two people who don't really end up together, tell us about it. I like to pair Ike with Lethe or Mia. After that Ike with a female, just a female, any female.

- Will5iam (soon my username will be: The Exalt)
    - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
    - I was obsessed with using Ike in SSBB and then I git the game and have loved it ever since.

Can I claim Nowi? Dammit, I will claim Lissa and Ricken
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Is this still going?
    1.King Infernape the Third (you can call me Kitt)
    2. Fire Emblem Awakening
    3. I was looking up games I would get if I were to get a 3DS, and I fell in love with the strategy
    I would like to claim female Morgan and Lon'qu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12