Thread: Happy training

Default Happy training

Hey, Do you happen to know good training places before you fight elite4. Here we can share our experiences of training. The best way to train is using vs seeker. One of the good training area at the start is the route just above the vermillion city. There you'll see a bug catcher with a butterfree and 2 picnicers below him. This is a nice place to train. There is another one. Go to east of fuchsia city and go up till you reach a fence. There will be 4 bird keepers there. Eight them and they'll give you so many experience points. To level up faster, use lucky egg. So do you guys happen to know places like this?

I use the area just outside of Ember Spa on Island 1. Offers 3 single battle trainers and a Double Battle (all fighting types) with quick healing area. This area is great for leveling Psychic and Flying types.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

I found the best place to train. Surf to the south of fuchsia city. You'll see 4 trainers and 1 bro and sis. Use vs seeker there. You'll get lots of experience there. If you have a lucky egg, you'll get about 18000exp. And they are pretty easy to defeat.