Thread: Making the most use of Gen III

Default Making the most use of Gen III

Hey there fellow pokefans, I'm getting ready to restart my Leafgreen game, but I want to make the most usage of the movetutors before I move on to the next playthough. I started with Charizard, and I'm getting ready to send him and all my other pokes away to my SS version. I'm wondering if there is anything that I can do from here as far as getting more unique movesets or breeding possibilities in gen IV/V games. any thoughts?

Emerald is your friend here. With the expensive but unlimited tutors.

Ah, I was primarily asking on behalf of my current LG save. Do you mean These tutors? As far as I can tell they can only be used once.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKnight View Post
    Ah, I was primarily asking on behalf of my current LG save. Do you mean These tutors? As far as I can tell they can only be used once.
    The ones in the battle frontier has all the tutors from FRLG and some new ones too like the elemental punches and can be used unlimitedly so long as you have the BP to spare.

Wow. That is impressive. I guess I better get my hands an emerald cart.

Wow. That is impressive. I guess I better get my hands an emerald cart.
    There is also a cloning glitch in emerald that alone would probably be worth buying a copy so you can have an unlimited amout of pokemon/rare items.

orly? I lost a surfing pikachu back in gen2 to a cloning glitch. Haven't attempted one since.

The odds of you finding a legit Emerald cart is close to none. Most of the ones online are fakes, and GameStop doesn't sell many GBA games anymore, and even if they did, Pokemon games are the first ones sold. It's probably not worth the trouble hunting down,

I can be quite resourceful with online classified adds.

orly? I lost a surfing pikachu back in gen2 to a cloning glitch. Haven't attempted one since.
    100% safe BTW. I used it over 300 times with no issue.

Emerald is the best way

The Best Way Of Making The Most Usage Out Of The Move Tutors Is Transferring Your Pokemon To Emerald. Emerald Has Many Tutors Including The Ones From The FireRed and LeafGreen Games. So If You Want To Take Advantage of The Move Tutors Transfer Your Pokemon To Emerald And From There Go To The Battle Frontier Where There Will Be Two Move Tutors Teaching A Total of 20 Attacks. Be Careful Each Move Comes With A Price That You Have To Pay.

Here's A Link : http://www.serebii.net/emerald/movetutor-battle.shtml
    Here's Another Link To Other Move Tutors : http://www.serebii.net/emerald/movetutor.shtml

If You Don't Have An Emerald Version Then I Strongly Recommend You Buying One Online, There's No Guaranteed That It Will Be Legit and Also Keep In Mind That Game Stores Rarely Sells GBA Games NowaDays so It Will be Difficult In Finding One.

Hope This Helps.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^