Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoenn VS. Kanto and FR/LG Vs. R/S/E

I like Leaf Green/Fire Red more because of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald batteries go dry and you cannot shiny hunt on them like FR/LG...
    Plus, LG/FR have more to after you beat the game imo.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

I think Hoenn had a surperior story line.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I'm voting Hoenn for two big reasons:
    1. Ruby was my first pokemon game; and
    2. I have the most memories with Ruby.

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I vote for Emerald, even though Gold was my first game and I played Blue and Yellow before third gen, because:
    -The plot is way better in RSE. In Firered and Leafgreen, all you're doing is taking down Team Rocket, and that sort of comes to a lackluster climax anyways.
    -Sceptile is my main man. It sometimes pains me to start any RSE run with a starter other than Treecko.
    -Battle Frontier made for a great after-game challenge. I preferred Emerald battle frontier to those of DPP and HGSS, probably because it was bigger and more spread out, and had more stuff to get into (such as the cave full of Smeargle, which I was absolutely convinced would have Mew in it after that little girl said she saw something with a long tail hiding... T_T)

However, Firered does have the Sevii Islands going for it. I really enjoyed those, it was a lot of fun. I raised my female Charizard to level 100 there :') and then deleted her by accident. T_T
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

IMO RSE is better than FrLg because everything- the music, the story, the challenges, the gyms, the E4 - is better.

FR/LG was so much more fun for me. I loved the islands, the Vs. Seeker, and the champion most of all. I also think Kanto's layout is better than Hoenn's.

Xx|Divinity|xX

I dont know why people said that FR/LG have better graphic then R/S/E. But to me, R/S/E have better then FR/LG.
    Monster Themed RPG - Milkacrea - http://milkacrea.net/

Well. I like the grass starters from each region. But if it came down to it, id have to say kanto.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12