Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

i]((OOC: Sorry about any grammatical mistakes here; I’m kinda confused right now (idk why), so I can’t think correctly. Actually, I’m sure that this is utter nonsense. What Rosa’s currently wearing looks like the second’s top and bottom and the middle’s hat, and this cape and these shoes.))[/i]

Rosaline Butler and Dorumon
    Digidestined of Courage
    Digital World, ???
    Time Not Applicable

After Dorimon digivolved into Dorumon, Rosa was going to go and fangirl over her, but the appearances of the others distracted her.

The one who had identified himself as Leo had no shirt on, which Rosa did not care about. He seemed to be bouncy and campy but she didn’t care; as long as he was not flippant and frivolous she would be fine with him. Elecmon seemed to be less in line with the personality that she expected a Digimon aligned with “love” than she would have expected, but he was probably going to be a good balance to Leo.

The second person that she saw was a girl…dressed in a tight blue body suit that conveniently forgot to cover the area that housed the most vital organs. ’What if she fell forward? I guess she wouldn’t land on her stomach, but, rather, farther up,’ Rosa thought, remarking on Karai’s outfit and proportions. She had met people who liked to flaunt their assets, but she had never thought to do so herself, possibly because she did not have much “talent”. If they had to crawl between walls, a common heroic pursuit, then wouldn’t Karai get stuck? Her Digimon seemed to be in need of several coffee pick-me-ups, but that could be a counter to her Tamer’s bounciness. To stop herself from developing ideas of methods to convince Karai to wear something more practical, Rosa looked at the next person.

The next digidestined seemed to be into fantasy RPGs or something like them; Rosa could relate. His armor was mostly black, but it appeared to be more of a cosplay outfit than actual armor. ’At least he is wearing something practical.’ Commandramon was rather strict and stereotyped into a military personality. He had even saluted at one point.

The third girl was dressed in a more practical fashion than Karai, but there seemed to be a mask – Rosa suddenly wished that she had thought of giving her test-sprite as mask as well. Heroes wore cool masks. Her clothes were mostly pink: colored scheme like the rest of them, but not in too different shades of pink, like Rosa’s. She seemed shy and not inclined to pick fights; her Gabumon was more suave.

The Keramon belonging to the heroes’ side surprised Rosaline as she remembered that, in all of its appearances, it had been a villain. She supposed that she was being prejudiced against something that had yet to do anything, and stopped the “betrayal” train of thought in its tracks. His Tamer was dressed as Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and could not stop fiddling with his goggles. He was the third person without a shirt on, but he had a coat.

The Tamer with Ryuudamon was in combat fatigues. Rosaline would have placed that costume with Commandramon, but to each their own. Ryuudamon was more excitable than Dorumon, but Rosa assumed that it was a pleasant Digimon. Well, she wanted it to be a pleasant Digimon, for their Digimon would have to combine into Alphamon Ouryuken, and, if they did not cooperate, things could get messy.

What stopped Rosaline from fangirling over the other digidestineds’ Digimon was Izzy appearing on the previously blank screen. He looked to have been in several severe fights, along with the others behind him, but a most of the previous Digidestined were missing. 02 and 01 seemed to have taken the most losses, unless the others were merely resting. Izzy’s exposition had something to do with seven Mega-leveled digimon who were evil and thus desired to control universes. The new digidesstineds’ surrounds were rapidly deteriorating as Izzy explained that they would soon be sent back to their homes and how evil digimon would appear, yet the heroes would use them as training.

“Seven? So we just have to defeat one each? How did they defeat you guys in the first place?” Rosa asked, rapidly firing questions.

“Rosa, it won’t be “one each”, they’ll have minions!” Dorumon said, clearly agitated. “Well, they had better be ready for us anyways! No matter their excuses, they will fall!”

“Yeah! Justice will prevail!” Rosa was just as enthused with the idea of good ultimately winning as Dorumon with the idea of doling out punishment. She knew that the phrase she had just used was cliché, but she had always wanted to say that sentence in earnest.

“Yes, but-“ Dorumon was about to respond with a rebuttal that had something to do with their current levels of power and then noticed Commandramon raising his gun and got a bit alarmed. “Commandramon! Stop waving that gun around and enough of that military jargon!” Noticing that the other Digimon needed admonishment, she continued, “Gabumon, there is not enough time to waste upon introductions! Elecmon, there is no need to take your Tamer seriously. Just let him be.”

As Rosaline had heard Karai’s questioned, she felt compelled to answer them. “Well, they said that they’re form different universes! That could explain them being real! Oh, those bad guys...well, we’re just going to have to beat them! No worries about that!” she said, trying to sound confident.

Rosa had not heard of “KOS-MOS”, or Xenosaga for that matter, but it looked to be one of those games that had plenty of fanservice aimed at the male audience. She had played a few for the storyline, gameplay, and music, but some of them were a bit egregious. “My costume is from MapleStory. This isn’t from a character, but they’re actual pieces of equipment,” Rosaline explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Diego Vendrix and Keramon
    Digidestined of Reliability
    Cyberspace- Digital Limbo
    Timelessness

"If things are getting serious, and moving towards our world, then why waste time?" Halt said bluntly.

"If the captains are MIA, or worse, killed, then we need to retain more power and get higher up so we can bomb those basterds!" snarled Commandramon, cocking his M16, ready for a fight once they got back to the real world. "And you THINK it's serious, private? You're a POW with what happened to the captains!"

Diego glared at Halt to shut him up. "Prisoner of War? You are one to talk. I seem to remember how you and your kind terrorized the Digital World under Barbamon," Keramon stated. He then began thinking what happened to the Digital Demon Lords. Daemon was part of the group so he wondered if he absorbed Lucemon and the others to retain his Super Ultimate form.

He wasn't sure.

Diego then faced Leo. He smiled a bit. He was glad someone has optimism and was in the right attitude. Made things easier. Diego then realized why usually kids or teens did this, most adults were too cynical.

He looked to Karai and nodded to her while smiling a comforting smile. "We can't lose. There is too much at stake and negative thoughts is the opposite of what we need," Diego stated while Keramon nodded.

He then looked to Rosaline and nodded at her words. "Yeah, considering what Parallelmon's talent is, that is the most likely scenario," he said, agreeing with her.

"All right everyone, just stop for a moment," Diego proclaimed.

"We do have a job, but we obviously lack combat experience and our Digimon are just rookies. We all have to quickly learn how to work together as one and put all grivences aside in order to survive, otherwise...

Our friends...

Our families...

Our loved ones...

They'll all be destroyed or enslaved by this threat. Al prior judgments or opinions you have, put a sock in them," Diego explained, looking at some people longer than the others.

The screen then flashed.

"Well said."

Diego turned to see the screen return to see Takato, Rika, Davis and Tagiru, all looking at Diego.

"You know, we had a suspicion about you. All the people who knew what to do were goggleheads. Tai, Davis, Takato, Tagiru... the only exception was Marcus, but no one one that team were goggleheads. The point is is this," Rika said before she stepped back and allow the goggleheads to talk.

"You're the leader, Diego. Your job is to make sure all of your friends are safe. Don't make the mistakes Tai and I made with our Digimon," Takato told him, referencing the incidents with Skullgreymon and Megidramon.

"Yeah. You'll probably have to work with people who disagree with you or just maltempered, but you gotta pull through," Davis added.

"You'll do fine. We're all counting on you and personally, us goggleheads are relying you to make sure it gets done right," Tagiru concluded as all three put on their goggles as a sign of respect. Diego looked flattered before placing his own on and nodded also as the screen cleared and everyone began to fade.

"Looks like we are heading back home. I expect that the villains will begin sending Digimon over since they probably can't crossover just yet," Diego told them.

"Okay guys, so train. Train the Digimon and we should be ready to go to the Digital World or wherever it is we need to go," Keramon added. Diego smiled and nodded at them.

"Who the hell do these guys think we are?! We're the Digidestined! Our souls are the drills that will pierce through evil," Diego stated with determination before they all vanished.

Diego returned to the real world with Keramon, back in his normal clothes. Diego faced Keramon and nodded. They would need to rest.

Tomorrow the trials will begin.
    Last edited by DVB; 6th April 2013 at 3:58 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Halt du Lac and Commandramon
    Digidestined of Friendship
    Digital World
    Time-wimey crap

Diego glared at Halt to shut him up. "Prisoner of War? You are one to talk. I seem to remember how you and your kind terrorized the Digital World under Barbamon," Keramon stated.

Halt glared back at Diego. The leader and the holder of the crest of Friendship never seemed to get along well. THis is did not bode well for Halt. "Glare all you want, I'm more concerned about getting to the real world instead of hanging around here. And remove those goggles, a man shouldn't need to hide his eyes" Halt fought back, adding a toned layer of royal scorn. It was a habit, but still something he learned to use. Commandramon though was ready to snap.

"I bloody know, German!" Commandramon roared at Keramon. "You're two clicks away before I'm turning you from POW to a casuality number!" he snapped, and pointed his M16 right at Keramon, aiming twixt the eyes. Before he could pull the trigger, the screen reappeared, which Halt was happy about. For a moment. before the goggleheads informed them all that Diego, this baremid-drift showing eye hiding bugger was their LEADER?! Halt would've cussed a storm into reality, though his royal treatment would've forced him to shove his mouth into a soup bucket.

Fortunnetly for the leader's wellbeing, everyone was sent back to the normal world. Halt groaned in pain and anger, and fell onto the couch, grumbling in annoyance. "They're all idiots..." he groaned. Commandramon nodded, and despite his usual anger for staying inside and comfy, even he just slumped to the floor, sighing. Halt managed to get him and Commandramon some iced tea, but for the must part they just sat and watched TV, muttering their bad mouth tastes about the people in the group. Halt had to admit, he found a lot of bad stuff with the leader, but kept getting stuck on the monk kid. Beyond the shirt issue, he seemed okay. The kid in armor was fine, as were the others. But that scanty girl...she was going to be a large thorn up the ***, that was for sure. Halt sighed, and while Commandramon went outside to practice shoting, he looked at a hidden painting of mermaids he hid under the cabinent, the same area he hid the digivice and the crest.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone and Elecmon
    Digidestined of Love
    Digital World

"Thanks for having my back!" Elecmon said to Augumon after she agreed with him. He then put his arm around her. "You know baby, we might be spending a lot of time together. What's say the two of us get to know each other a little better, hm? Whaddya think baby?" He asked with a grin on his face.

Leo could sense what Elecmon was doing. He laughed nervously, and pulled his Digimon aside.

Elecmon was obviously not happy about that. "Hey! Why'd ya do that for?! I was just about to score!"

Leo shook his head. "Girls don't like it when you come on to them like that..."

"Oh bah! What do you know about chicks?! They love it when a man is a man, and knows how to get what he wants."

Leo rolled his eyes.

As everyone was talking to each other, Diego made a rousing speech, and then the goggleheads reappeared on screen to congratulate him, and give him an encouraging speech. Leo was slightly annoyed watching this, but he kept a smile on his face, and didn't let that show. He didn't have a problem with Diego's leadership skills. It was more that the older Digidestined didn't acknowledge the rest of the group that bugged him. Everyone was equal, and all of them contributed something valuable to the group. They wouldn't be here if they weren't. From what he remembered, the Digidestined were like that too. You can't give praise to just one person when it was a group effort. Although he would never admit this, he was also a little upset that he wasn't chosen to be the gogglehead of the group. He'd been wearing goggles on his head before it was considered cool to do so. He just didn't have them now. Which obviously meant he knew what to do as well. Leo knew that was a selfish and petty thought, and he did his best to ignore it. There were bigger things to worry about.

"Aw, that was wonderful!" Leo applauded and gave Diego a thumbs up. He then turned to address everyone else. "Guys, he's right. But I do have one thing to add. We were obviously made Digidestined for a reason. We've all got something special to contribute. When we work together, we can do something awesome! I may not know you guys that well, but I got a good feeling about this. My Leo sense hasn't been wrong yet, hehheh." Leo then proceeded to sing a part from the extended version of the My Little Pony theme song, which caused Elecmon to facepalm and shake his head.

♪Our friendship's magic and it's growing all the time.
    A new adventure waits for us each day is yours and mine.
    We'll make it special every time!
    We'll make it special every time!♪

Leo finished his speech by making a V sign with his fingers, and grining. Then he took a bow, before they faded back into the real world. Leo returned to his bedroom, and was now back in his normal clothes.

"I know you may think I'm a little silly Elecmon." Leo began to say.

"No kidding..." Elecmon whispered under his breath.

"But, I'm sure we'll get along great once we get to know each other. I'm your tamer for a reason. It's because I know how to think outside the box, which means..." Leo stepped inside his closet, and slid the door closed in front of him. "I can also think inside a closet. Can you think inside a closet?"

Elecmon facepalmed. "I'm not even gonna answer that..."

"I didn't think so!" Leo said with a giggle before reopening the door. He was now wearing his pajamas, which consisted only of a pair of simple red boxers. "We both can learn things from each other. Anyway, time for bed. Night!" He grabbed his teddy bear from the shelf he kept his plushie collection on, switched the lights off, and jumped into the bed cuddling his bear. While Elecmon curled up on the floor next to his bed.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 8th April 2013 at 3:10 AM.

Karai Horoshi and Agumon
    Digidestined of Sincerity
    The Internet, somewhere
    What time is it on the Internet? Who cares?

So Rosa was enthusiastic about fighting seven incredibly powerful Megas that had teamed up? Really now? I was the only one feeling like it was hopeless. She attempted to chastize some of the Digimon, as well as try to explain the other Digidestined being real. "Different universes doesn't really explain how our universe knew enough about theirs to make an anime out of it, though. That's what I'm getting at. I mean we know who they are, but to us they're fictional characters, like Digimon. Until just recently, I was under the impression that it was just a TV show and various video games. If it's all real, then where did we get the info on it? Digimon, Digidestined, and Digital Worlds being real is just too much for me to process, and it's just illogical. Sure I'll accept it, but it still makes no sense to me." I said with a shake of my head, waving the blue wig hair around in all directions.

And then she mentioned her outfit was from Maplestory. Probably something in the really high levels if I didn't recognize it, or a class I hadn't played at all. "Hmm, Maplestory. That was my first ever online game, but I couldn't handle the grind. I heard they've lowered the experience needed drastically and streamlined leveling, but the fact that the Big Bang update redid the map confused me. I used to really enjoy it and the new stuff is cool and all, but the fact that all my friends quit and having to relearn the map from scratch kinda kept me from continuing to play." She had been staring at me a little too long before. Probably didn't approve of my outfit either. "Xenosaga is what's called a 'space opera' which means it's heavy on storytelling and character development. And as the name implies, it takes place in space a lot although the player is often on ships, planets or stations. The battle system varies from game to game, and the Playstation 2 graphics are great for it's time. They steadily improve over the three games, but Xenosaga 2 is kind of the red-headed stepchild of the series, and uses a non-anime art style that people didn't like. It's by the company Monolith Soft, and KOS-MOS is an android who goes through multiple revisions during the three game series. I could go on, but there's way too much to tell, really." I tried to explain to Rosa as best as I could, but there really was way too much to tell and she probably wasn't all that interested anyway. At least we had Maplestory in common, though. Maybe we could get to be friends at some point. Maybe.

Diego gave a rousing speech and then asked us to put our differences aside. It was pretty inspiring, but I didn't say anything. Well I could try to accept the others, if they could. Could they though? Then if there was any doubt before that he was the leader, it was put to rest by the leaders of the other teams (The ones who seemed to be alive, anyway) proclaiming him to be our leader. I refuse to use the word 'goggleheads' even in my own head. Oh wait, I just said it in my head. Ok....that didn't count.

Meanwhile Halt/Commandramon and Diego/Keramon were not getting along at all. I decided to stay out of that. Seriously.

Elecmon actually thought Agumon agreeing with him was some kind of weird twisted reason to come on to her. Her of all 'mons. While he put his arm around her and started to be all lovey, she was growling and her mouth had fire around it. Some was even flaring through her nostrils. She was this close to shooting a Pepper Breath at him and clawing him in the face for that when Leo pulled him aside just in time. "Eh, not worth my time." She said to herself, relaxing.

Probably would fall on deaf ears, but I had to say something about that. "Elecmon listen to your Tamer. She was this close to hurting you, and you've probably ruined all your chances of being friends with her. At least for now." I paused a little here for no good reason while Leo tried to be inspirational as well. "I also agree that we all have something to contribute. It's a little unfair that Diego is being elevated to much. I'm not questioning his leadership skills, but...." I turned to Diego at this point.... "You'd better not get a swelled head over the others calling you our leader. I'm still not sure how much merit seemingly fictional characters have when they endorse somebody as group leader anyway."

If there was any doubts that Leo was at least part way fruity, at least mine were laid to rest. He sung a song from what I recognized as My Little Pony, confirming that he was trying to copy the Pinky sense. Or maybe he had it. Who knows? Even though it would probably be ok to admit I'd seen most of the episodes of that show, purely for the story, I wasn't about to. The target audience was young girls, and me being practically an adult, yea, I wasn't about to admit to watching it.

I put my left arm on my waist and waved goodbye to everybody as we all started to fade away and turn into data particles. I blacked out again.

~*~*~

I woke up in the chair in front of my laptop with my crest clutched in my left hand and my Digivice clutched in my right. The screen still had Skype open, but I had been logged off. I could have sworn I would have dropped the Crest and Digvice but I was at least fairly sure that they'd been kept in place there by whatever force had pulled us into the Internet in the first place. I looked down at myself and noticed my clothes were back to normal, so most likely we just had different clothes while not in the real world. I put my Crest and Digivice under the sofabed.

Agumon was still Agumon, and hadn't powered down. Probably would eventually. She was lying on the floor passed out, but woke up when I tapped her head lightly. "Don't do that." She said groggily as she sat up.

Hmm so what was I doing tonight? "Wanna watch me play DMO for a couple hours before we go to sleep? I've even got a Classic Agumon like you as a Mercenary Digimon, a Black Agumon, and my starter Agumon that has the same line as the one Marcus had. You'll probably enjoy it."

"I get it. You're a fan of my species." She said, jumping up on my lap to watch me get my game on.

"Yes. Yes I am. You have no idea the lengths I went to to get one like you." I said, petting her head as I started to play the game into the night. I would probably be playing the game less now that I was a real Digidestined. I still could barely wrap my head around that, so I didn't have much of an opinion on any of the others except what I had decided on before.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 8th April 2013 at 4:13 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

College Dormroom- Atlanta, GA
    8:10 PM Friday

Diego and Keramon looked at one another. No time seemed to have pass since they were in the Internet. Diego began thinking of his teammates. He liked Karai. She was pretty nice and attractive. Leo was eccentric, but his optimism would definately be a large help. Rosaline had a good head on her shoulders and Alex was shy.

Then there was that girl in the background.

She was quiet and observing.

Her name was Laura Craft apparently.

"It appears we have a long day ahead of us. We better prepare ourselves," Diego told him. Keramon nodded. The two headed off to make dinner as they thought of the future that laid ahead for them.

9:00 AM Saturday

Diego woke up reasonably while Keramon also did. Diego took a shower, got dressed and began making breakfast. Keramon enjoyed a bit of data while surfing the web for important data and news.

While Diego was making a nice stack of pancakes for themselves, Keramon noticed something.

"Hey Diego, we got some news," Keramon said as he was given the stack of pancakes with the fruit compote. Diego and he sat down on the television and saw some interesting reports.

There were was bizarre electromagentic activity in the atmosphere.

First of all, storms were gathering with large levels of cloud to cloud lightning with even occasional ball lightining.

However, it was accompanied them that was also wierd.

It was the aurora borealis. The northern lights.

They were seen near openings of the clouds, dying them strnage colors, and even the lightning look exotic.

There were over several areas.

Diego and Keramon finished breakast before the Digivice began glowing. Diego looked to him and Keramon nodded. He grabbed his shows and saw the report that near a consturction site, a fog with large amounts of electricity appeared.

Diego began heading out with Keramon. The other Digidestined will follow.

((Yeah, Spyro's character was retconned out. So, the wild digimon are emerging. Go prep yoruselves and move out!))

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Digidestined of Love
    Silverstone house, Manhattan, New York
    Saturday Morning

Leo slept in, and woke up fairly late. Digidestined or not, it was still Saturday, sleeping in was one of the things you do when you didn't have school the next day. His mom was working, so after he got dressed, he made some cinnamon waffles for his sisters and himself for breakfast. After that, he watched an episode of My Little Pony on the big screen TV in the living room with Lucy. It wasn't a new episode, as the show was on hiatus for a bit, but he still enjoyed spending quality time with his youngest sibling.

In the meantime, Elecmon had to stay in the room. He couldn't risk having him be seen by someone. In the meantime, The Digimon kept himself entertained by sitting on Leo's bed, and flipping through the channels on TV. Somehow, he already knew how to work a remote control.

Leo soon came back with a couple of waffles for Elecmon. "I'm baaack! And I come bearing treats!" Leo exclaimed as he put the plate in front of his Digimon. "How have you been handling yourself so far?"

"'Bout time!" Elecmon exclaimed as he stopped changing, and gobbled up the waffles, he then let out a loud belch when he finished.

Leo giggleed, and took the now empty plate. "Heh, it took you forever to finish that. You must not have been that hungry."

The TV just happened to be on a Morning News channel. There were apparently very colorful storms going on in various different areas. It also showed an image of Central Park surrounded by black fog, and flashes of lightning sparking from the fog.

It was then that the Digivice that was sitting on his nightstand began to glow. Leo and Elecmon gave each other a look, then the boy nodded. He grabbed the Digivice, his Crest, and his pink backpack. Lastly, he picked up Elecmon, and shoved him into the bag.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

"Sorry about this buddy." He said while zipping the bag closed, leaving a little bit open so some air could come through. "I can't have anyone seeing you and making a fuss. Don't worry, I'll let you out soon!" There wasn't a lot of room in the bag, but the Digimon managed to fit in there well enough. He wouldn't stop moving around, causing the bag to look like it was wiggling, but Leo didn't notice that as he ran out the front door.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th April 2013 at 12:27 AM.

Halt du Lac
    Digidestined of Friendship
    du Lac Residence
    Saturday morning

Halt's eyes snapped open with a jolt when he heard something crash in the kitchen. It was mid-morning, and he was still sitting on the couch. He groaned, and rubbed his hands over his face in annoyance. He stumbled in, and saw the militarisitc digimon up to no good, wrecking the hanging light for making it too bright. Halt wasn't in the mood for it, and smashed his fist into Commandramon's face. "Get off that!" he snarled. Commandramon turned around, and went to fire his gun, when Halt simply kicked it aside. "I liked you better as a smaller, more managable In-Training."

"Yeah? Well guess what, private? I liked you better asleep and ready to be killed!" the digimon countered. Halt waved it off, and started to make some pancakes. It was days like this that he should be expecting in the near future, so nothing to do more than to ignore it. Commandramon grabbed his gun, and started shooting at Halt's feet, who simply danced about to avoid damage.

"Seriously Commandramon, you need better aim" chided Halt, and placed down a stack of pancakes. His parents would still be asleep at this time, so nothing else to do but go back to the League. He was about to sit down, when his digivice started to react. "God damnit" he groaned, but looked it over. Apprently, something was entering the world near him, at the television station nearby. Suddenly, electronic devices were fritizen, the stove included. Halt breathed slowly, before slicing the digivice into a small holster on his belt, and grabbed Commandramon by his head.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!"

"We got a digimon entering this world. I need to show that leader up!"

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

((OOC: Sorry for not posting in such a long time. Spellcheck, please stop making fun of my spelling, okay? ._. If this ends up saying something really stupid, then please take into consideration that's it about midnight for me right now.))

Digidestined of Courage
    Digital World
    Time -???

Karai still seemed skeptical about the existence of people from various anime, and said as much. Rosa had to admit that she was surprised, but the stimulation was too much and she could not bring herself to not believe in something that was so real; however, that was only outwardly – inwardly, she was just as skeptical as Karai, but she could not bring herself to admit it.

“Karai, well, if they,” Rosa said, meaning Izzy and co, “are not real, then what are you feeling?” she finished, intending for the “what are you feeling” part to be about the rapidly deteriorating Digital World.

Karai changed topics quickly, mentioning that she had tried MapleStory, but had not found it to her liking. She elaborated that it was the endless grinding that had made her quit, and Rosa could empathize. She liked the game after the one that decreased the leveling curve, even though it had reorganized the maps. She began explaining the game that her cosplay outfit had come from. Rosa was confused by the whole thing, so she paid less attention that she had during the MapleStory mention. "Xenosaga is what's called a 'space opera' which means it's heavy on storytelling and character development. And as the name implies, it takes place in space a lot although the player is often on ships, planets or stations. The battle system varies from game to game, and the Playstation 2 graphics are great for its time. They steadily improve over the three games, but Xenosaga 2 is kind of the red-headed stepchild of the series, and uses a non-anime art style that people didn't like. It's by the company Monolith Soft, and KOS-MOS is an android who goes through multiple revisions during the three game series. I could go on, but there's way too much to tell, really.” Rosa was overwhelmed by the inundation of information and stood for a few seconds to comprehend it.

“Okay. Space. Character development. Varying battle systems. Re-designed android!” Rosa said, sure that she had covered the main points.

“Rosa…you got nothing from that, didn’t you?” Dorumon asked amusedly. She was sure that her Tamer was smarter than that, but maybe it was all of the excitement. She looked at Agumon and exchanged a glance. Both of their Tamers was concentrating more talking about than the state of the ground that they were standing on.

Diego’s speech was not very interesting to Rosa as she felt that it was imperative already that they defeat the seven Mega-levels, but why was he taking the position of leader? Everyone remembered the leader, but at least she could try to have a memorable personality.

The pairs of Halt and Commandramon, and Diego and Keramon were not agreeing with each other on all but the simplest of issues.

The world around Rosa was fading quickly and she barely had any time to wave goodbye to the rest fo the party before dissolving in a cloud of data particles.

Digidestined of Courage
    Bedroom -- Belvedere, CA
    Time -- 6:00 AM

Rosa awakened to Dorumon tugging on the end of her shirt. She had been slouched in her chair, reclined to the furthest position, and her Digivice was lying on her lap. “Huh? What?” she asked, shocked that it was only 6:00 AM. Glancing out the window, she quickly discovered why Dorumon had been frantically trying to wake her up. She nearly yelled, but that would awaken the neighbors, and that was probably the reason that Dorumon had yet to say anything.

“Rosa! It’s urgent,” Dorumon whispered as quietly as she could. “The aurora in the sky and the storm brewing…Digimon attack!”

“WHAT?!?” Rosa yelled, surprised, and stood up quickly. She had not realized what the bizarre weather signaled; she only knew that it was not supposed to happen. She grabbed her backpack that was by the left side of the frame of her door and dashed down to the kitchen with Dorumon in tow. She grabbed a few bottles of water and a couple pieces of fruit. “Dorumon! How will I hide you?”

“Ugh. Just shove me in your backpack! Quickly!” Dorumon had a sense of urgency, and nearly hopped up and down in excitement. “I’ll be cramped, but it’s easier than explaining me to your parents.”

Rosa let go of the backpack and it fell to the floor. The water bottles and fruit were resting on the counter, so it barely made a sound. Dorumon inspected it for a few moments and then climbed in the main compartment. Rosa zipped it almost completely, but left enough space for Dorumon to breathe. The bottles of water and fruit were divided into the other two sections of the back pack.

“Rosa? What are you doing up at this time?” her father called sleepily.

“Um…just going for a morning jog!” She said, and then added, “I’m going to see if I can find the cause of the strange weather!” She headed out the house after donning her shoes.
    Last edited by Corrosion; 4th May 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Karai Horoshi and Agumon
    Karai's room, Horoshi apartment, Brooklyn, NYC
    Saturday morning

I played the game into the night and woke up with a horrible bedhead. I tried to recant the previous day's events. Digimon and show characters are real? I'm a Digidestined, and other people from around the world are too. Maybe it was a dream brought on by playing DMO too much? I couldn't see Agumon anywhere, so maybe I imagined the whole thing. I rolled out of bed and stood up, rubbing my left chest which had gotten numb in bed. I decided to go to the bathroom to clean up, but hadn't moved one foot before I hit something with my foot.

"Ow! Watch where you walk!" The familiar voice of Agumon. Oooookkkaaaaaayyy, maybe I hadn't imagined the previous day's events. I quickly jumped on her to shut her mouth.

"Quiet, you might wake up mom!" I hissed at her, struggling to keep her mouth closed shut but she was stronger than me and pulled out of my grip.

"Relax, your mom went out and left you breakfast. She also left out a some raw chicken thighs to thaw." She said picking her teeth with a claw.

"She probably went off to visit her mom, my grandma." Agumon shrugged as I looked at her pick her teeth. "You didn't?"

"If you mean eat the meat, I did." I looked at her, really cross. "Don't look at me like that! I was really hungry! I'm a growing Digimon!" She tried to explain and the excuse was kind of sound. In the shows Digimon needed to be fed, and even in the game I had to feed Flame every 2 battles.

"I have no idea how I'm going to explain that to mom when she comes home...." I shook my head at nothing in particular as my Digivice gave out a shrill whistle and the screen started to flash. That could only mean one thing. Trouble. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. The Digivice seemed to be tracking a red dot nearby, which was moving slightly but staying in the neighborhood.

"That can't be good." Said Agumon noticing what was happening with the Digivice. "We should probably check out the source of that disturbance." I nodded to her, going to the bathroom to clean up and then to eat breakfast quickly. We would head out after I got dressed.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10th May 2013 at 9:22 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

((OOC: Sorry that it’s really short.))

Rosalina Butler and Dorumon
    Digidestined of Courage
    Belvedere, CA
    Saturday, early in the morning

Outside was strangely cold, but Rosa didn’t mind – in fact, the chilly weather invigorated her. “Gotta get going, gotta get going,” she muttered to herself as she ran towards what she believed was the origin of the mysterious weather. Or course, she took a random guess as to the direction, but, in the shows, the wild Digimon usually appeared in places where people did not often look, like parks. Rosa vaguely knew the directions to the park, but the mountains seemed like a more likely place for a wild Digimon. She headed off, passing house after house until she reached the path into the forest. The sky seemed greenest over this patch, so she ran off into the forest. Or would have, had she not taken off her backpack and released Dorumon from its confines.

“Rosa! Couldn’t you have carried me more gently?” Dorumon asked, patting down her fur that was now all mussed. Her pride seemed to be more hurt than her body, so Rosa ignored that.

Rosa shuffled impatiently, jogging in place. “Never mind your fur, there’s a Digimon!”

“Rosa, here’s a Digimon,” Dorumon said, exasperated, as she pointed to herself.

“Yes! I know! But c’mon!” Rosa was a person who wanted to go and take the moment by its feet and knock it off its hands. She dashed off into the woods with Dorumon trailing her. Leaves crunched under her feet and branches snapped when she stepped on them – the pair would certainly not win any prizes for quiet approaches. At one point they had to go across the part of the mountain where the path was tilting, which made them slow their pace.

The air nearly crackled around them as they neared the place where the intrusion from the Digital World was. Ahead of them, something roared, the sound carrying a great distance in the cool, crisp air. A navy blue, metal-plated dragon stood along the slope. It did not notice Rosa and Dorumon for a few moments; in those moments Rosa identified the beast as DexDorugamon. It turned towards them and advanced a few steps. Neither party was willing to give any ground.

“Cannonball!” the DexDorugamon yelled as it launched a volley of metal spheres at Rosa. She tried to run to the side, but she fell, for the trail was steep. The dragon pushed itself off the ground and rose into the air.

“Rosa! You-!” Dorumon nearly cursed at the flying dragon. It responded with another round of the orbs, but this time Dorumon was ready. “Metal Cannon!” she cried, sending a wave of metal balls similar to the ones that it had launched at the DexDorugamon. Unfortunately, as Dorumon was at the rookie stage, and DexDorugamon at the Champion, all of her attacks fell short of their mark.

“Ugh.” Rosa was hurt, but not enough to break the skin. “Dorumon, go!” she shouted, cheering on her Digimon. At the height where it was, Rosa could not hurt the flying Dragon.

PM me before you add me

9:30 AM Saturday

Diego had finished breakfast and had his stuff ready. He took his backpack and emptied before Keramon crawled inside. Because of how his body was ribbon-like, it was easy for him to fit inside and fold in. Diego put the backpack on him and he proceeded to head out to investigate. The walk to the construction site wasn't long.

Better news was the fact that the construction site was abandoned because of the weather.

This meant Diego could sneak in and find out what Digimon it was.

Diego entered the field and looked around. Keramon hopped out of the bag and they were waiting. Snarling was heard as the monster in front approached. Diego noted what looked like a Black Ring around its neck.

Diego pulled out the digivice and identified it, much like from Digimon Tamers.

Name: Veedramon
    Level: Champion
    Attribute: Virus
    Attacks: V-Nova Blast, Cutting Shoot

"A Black Ring? These Evil Digimon have accress to those?" Diego said before he saw the dark champion rush at him.

"I take it we need to destory the ring?" Keramon said as he yanked Diego out.

"CUTTING SHOOT!" The enslaved Veedramon said before it swung its claws and released air slashes at them.

"Bug Blaster!" Keramon said before he laughed and fired the destructive balls at the air slashes, neutralizing them and one even hitting the Black Ring.

However, the Ring remained sturdy.

Diego wondered if these Rings were different. However, not was the time to think of that as more Cutting Shoots were heading their way.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Laura Craft and Gabumon
    Digidestined of Knowledge
    Family Condo Near Crater Lake- Klamath Falls
    5:30 AM Saturday

Laura woke up rather early today. She was visiting her grandparents in their condo near Crater Lake. Apparnetly, they were already awake and preparing for the day. As she stepped out in her sleepwear, she notice Gabumon was watching the news. He pointed out to her the news event. Laura nodded before she smiled slightly and got breakfast from her grandparents.

She then got dressed and proceeded to head out to one of the areas near the forest, where the fog was. Gabumon nodded and followed her.

"Maybe if we beat the Digimon up in time, we can go back to sleep," Gabumon told her.

"Doubtful. Once we are awake, we should be ready to face the day," she told her Gabumon. She then entered the digital fog and used the sunglasses to enter. She looked around for the looming figure.

Gabumon's fur stood on end as he got ready to fight. A looming and lumberign shadow stood over the duo. Laura scanned it with her Digivice.

Name: Ogremon
    Attacks: Pummel Whack, Bone Cudgel

"The Ogremon appears to be manipulated by a Black Ring," Laura pointed out to Gabumon before Ogremon goes after them.

"BONE CUDGEL!" Laura moved out of the whiile Gabumon jumped. "Blue Blaster!" Gabomon shouted as he launched blue flames at the face of the Ogremon. The Ogremon rubbed its face before trying to attack them.

"PUMMEL WHACK!" it shouted as it launched a blast of dark energy in the shape of a fist. It missed because of the damage to its face however.
    Last edited by DVB; 19th May 2013 at 2:27 AM.

Halt du Lac and Commandramon
    Digidestined of Friendship (the magic of)
    du Lac Residence, MA
    9:35 am

"Let me go, private! I need to be able to move on my own!" shouted Commandramon in loud obnxius protest. Halt didn't react, nor give the digimon the time of day at the moment. The leader was bare shirted, had eye hiding glasses, and was made GODDAMN LEADER?! And one of the girls had such revealing clothing that she would've been considdered insolent in the old times and staked. It was nuts! It was a horrible team! At least the other digidestined had the sense to cover their bodies. She was....ARGGH! Halt snarled, and kicked the rocks under his feet. Commandramon sighed.

"Sorry Commandramon, but I rather get there quickly" Halt snapped to the digimon quickly "If I can kill this digimon before the leader has a chance to intervene, I'll be proven to be far superior to him. I'll be leader, and I'll strip him and the girl's creasts, digimon, and digivices!"

"Private, those two are well deserving of that punishment!" Commandramon agreed. The two stopped, and looked at the storm around the Tv station. The digimon has arrived. A large...yellow beige dog....wut.

"Oh come on..." Halt groaned "This isn't even worthy of looking at..." The digivice began to react, and Halt held it up, as the infermation was quickly scanned.

NameDoggymon
    LevelChampion
    AttributeData
    AttacksDistem Howling, Ultra Kamitsuki

Halt sighed again, but was inturrpeted when the mutt lunged. "Ultra Kamitsuki!" he shaouted in the echoed voice, and just missed the top of Halt's hat. He was mad now.

"Okay. You can bite at me all you want, but NO ONE touches the hat, *****!" Halt shouted in anger. Commandramon cocked his weapon, and took aim. Halt noticed a ring around the mutt's right arm, but dissregarded it. If it was imporant, it'll prove to be later. But for now, the real challenge was killing it. "Let's see how fast we can take you out."

Future Projects:

Digidestined of Love
    Central Park, Manhattan, New York
    Saturday Morning

It was a bit of a walk to Central Park, but Leo didn't mind it too much. For the most part it was a nice sunny day with a cool breeze. Elecmon clearly wasn't comfortable in his pink backpack though. The bag wigged violently. "GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!" The Digimon shouted, but his voice was muffled by fabric. It was also fairly loud, so no one else noticed the noise coming from the boy's backpack.

When Leo finally got to the park, he noticed a section of it that was shrouded in dark fog. He took a deep breath, and stepped inside. Even though it looked like a small area from the outside, it was much bigger on the inside. There were some trees scattered around, but there was mostly dark fog as far as the eye can see. Not a soul in sight. Once he was in, and he was sure there wasn't another human around, he let Elecmon out of the bag.

The Digimon jumped out, and breathed a sigh of relief. "It's about time! Do you know how uncomfortable it is in there?!"

Leo smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about that buddy. I would've let you out if I could've, but they're are usually rules against these things."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." The Digimon flicked his wrist. "Where are we anyway?"

"Well well well. What do we have here?" A mysterious female voice suddenly said before Leo could answer his Digimon's question.

Leo looked around trying to find the source of the voice. "Who said that?!"

Elecmon pointed his tamer in the right direction. Elecmon gawked at the small catlike Digimon strutting his way. He looked at the Digimon like he had hearts in his eyes, and he had a big smile on his face. "Well, hello pretty lady. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" Elecmon said as he put his arm around the Digimon.

"My my. Aren't you quite a charmer." The other Digimon said seductively, as she stroked his head with her paw. "A handsome Digimon like yourself must get all the ladies hm? Purrrr."

Leo had seen this Digimon before. It looked like a Gatomon, one of his favorite Digimon. He liked that she was cute and small like a Rookie, but was actually a Champion, and could beat up Digimon much bigger than herself. Leo couldn't help but notice something was wrong about this one. It was black with some dark blue on it's paws, when Gatomons were normally white with yellow paws. She also had a black ring around her neck. From what he remembered from the show, those rings were not good. "I'd be careful Elecmon. Something's very wrong here!"

"Bah, what could be wrong?!" Elecmon protested. Then he turned his attention back to his female companion. "Now then darlin', were we?"

The black cat smirked, and let out a giggle. "Oh, I was just about to destroy you. That's all." She unfurled her claws, and gave Elecmon a punch to the chest. "Lightning paw!" The force frome the blow sent Elecmon flying backward, and until he crashed into a group of trees.

Elecmon looked dazed and confused for a moment, before he got back up. "Aw come on baby doll. Why'd ya do that for?!"

Leo pulled out his Digivice, and analyzed the Digimon

Name: BlackGatomon
    Attacks: Lightning Paw, Lightning Kick, Cat's Eyes, Cat's Tail

"BlackGatomon?! I knew something was up with this thing. Elecmon, watch out! She's very dangerous!"

"Dangerous? A pretty little thing like that? Your Digivice must not be working right." Elecmon walked right back up to BlackGatomon. "It's ok baby. I like 'em feisty!"

The Virus Digimon giggled again, and her eyes glowed. "Cat's Eyes." The cat whispered as she made direct eye contact with Elecmon.

"Huh wha....?" Elecmon looked into her eyes, and just like that he was in a trance. His eyes glowed like BlackGatomon's did, and a bit of drool escaped from his open mouth. "Uhhhh..."

She rolled her eyes. "Hmph, that was too easy. Idiots, if you're going to continue like that, I'm going to be bored." She let out a sigh, and jumped up. "But master wants me to get rid of you, so I may as well end this quickly. Lightning Kick!" She proceeded to kick Elecmon in the chest, and knock him down. Once she did, she proceeded to fire off a flurry of punches and kicks, and beat the stuffing out of the small Digimon. All the while, Elecmon was still entranced by BlackGatomon and didn't do anything in retaliation.

Leo found the whole scene difficult to watch. The boy winced as Elecmon was getting his butt kicked. "Come on, Elecmon SNAP OUT OF IT!" He reached into his pocket, pulled out the crest of Love, and nervously squeezed it in his fist.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 20th May 2013 at 4:41 AM.

Karai Horoshi and Agumon
    Karai's room, Horoshi apartment, Brooklyn, NYC
    Saturday morning

I finished eating and got dressed, then went out on 42nd St toward 8th Avenue. Agumon had initially protested to being stuffed in a backpack, but seeing as people would be scared of her eventually relented as long as I didn't close the zipper entirely so she could breathe. There's a Yeshiva there on the edge of the area called Borough Park. It's a primarily Orthodox Jewish neighborhood. School isn't in session on Saturdays. There was fog in front of the Yeshiva but no kids or anything. Fog? The Digivice was acting crazy.

DIGITAL AREA AHEAD. Caution was displayed on the screen.

"Digital Area? What's a Digital Area? I've heard of Dark Areas, but not this." I spoke aloud, holding the Digivice then turned to it. "Digivice, what is this?" Yea, like speaking to it would actually get an answer.

"Digital Areas are areas where Digimon other than those of Digidestined can exist in the Real World without going through a D-Terminal or Digital Gate." Flashed across it's screen as I read it aloud. Well that explains it. A cloud of fog in front of the school, and it was moving away from the school slowly. I walked in cautiously to see that it was bigger on the inside than on the outside.

"Weird." I pulled out my backpack and let Agumon out. "Well, guess nobody would see you in here anyway."

She sneezed. "It smelled nice in there, but was still a little dusty and stuffy." She looked around. "What are these holes in the ground?"

"Glad you asked. I'm making your world comfortable for me, human." A voice came out of the ground as a mole Digimon slid out of one of the holes as it popped out its front paws and head.

"Drimogemon." I said, recognizing him from my team in DMO. I had previously failed to hatch four Drimogemon DigiEggs before the fifth one succeeded with a little help from the DMO Shop. I held the Digivice up to scan him with a beam of light to make sure, though.

Name: Drimogemon
    Attribute: Data
    Attacks: Crusher Bone, Drill Spin, Mole's Claw

"Sure enough, but I don't have time for this. I have Saturday morning cartoons to watch." I said more to myself than the Digimon. I looked around the fog. The Digital Area extended far in all directions, except where I had come in which had a ray of daylight.

"What do you want Drimogemon?" I asked him, coming closer to look him over. He seemed to have a strange looking ring on his head drill. Okay that doesn't look natural.

"Up front and to the point. I like that. Actually, I'm looking for Digidestined to impale with my horn. Would you happen to know where one lives?" Not very bright is he? Should I tell him?

"You found her." Oh curse my wanting to speak my mind. Drimogemon roared at me, jumping out of his hole to attack.

He charged directly at me, but Agumon shot Pepper Breath at him, deflecting the attack while I jumped out of the way. And the battle was on.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 18th June 2013 at 11:43 PM.

9:45 AM Saturday

Diego and Keramon were both getting tired. Nothing was seeming to work. "There's gotta be something to do to that Dark Ring... but what?" Diego wonders out loud. He and Keramon goes to dodge an incoming V-Nova Blast. Diego lets out a breath as he hoped his friends are all right.

"Get on his neck and check the ring out while I distract him," Keramon said as he unleashes a barrage of Bug Blasters. This allowed Diego to run behind and grab onto the neck. He took a look at the black ring. It was more high-tech looking, with a strange looking square.

Before he could examine furthermore, Diego was tossed into Keramon and they dodged another attack.

He then got a messege from Laura Craft...

Laura Craft and Gabumon
    5:45 AM Saturday

Laura had been kiding behind a tree and so was Gabumon. The Ogremon was smashing the area down. Laura had been attempted to use strategic point attacks at them. it has been working, but Laura has realized it would take too long.

She had kept note of the strange Black Ring and its unusually high level of technology. She wodnered what secrets it had.

"Gabumon... I need you to distract Ogremon so I may fully examine the Dark Ring," she told him. Gabumon comically saluted, making the smart girl smile.

Gabumon ran and dodged a Bone Cudgel before doing a Blue Blaster on the feet. Laura jumped and got on the back. She brought her Digivice to fully scan the ring. Her eyes widened. The stats were fascinating. She identified the components. The tech served to control the Digimon, keeping it bound to the real world and increasing the strength. However, she found the weak point. A large gap in defense.

If one could link the Digivice to the Black Ring, the Digivice can upload the software neded to disable the Black Ring. The Digimon will return to the Digital World. The Black Ring will be largely useless, but perhaps it will be able to allow them to go to the Digital World.

She texted the following info to the others via their Digivice.

"Friends, I discovered the secret. Digimon attacks will not work on the Dark Rings. Grab ahold of them somehow and use your Digivice to scan and then activate the "Debug" command. You will be able to disable the Dark Ring and send the Digimon back to the Digital World. Save the ring. There could be enough data used to figure out how to go to the Digital World.

Be careful,

Laura Craft"

--------------------------------------------------------

Name: Doggymon
    Attribute: Data
    Attacks: Distem Howling, Ultra Kamitsuki

9:45 AM Saturday

Doggymon released a powerful Distem Howling directly at Commandramon and Halt. His comedic attacks by slingshotting around and using cheap shots helped. His latest attack knocked them out before he stretched and used a nut shot on Halt. Halt was defeated. Doggymon's ring glowed and a strange visor component shifted opened and scanned Halt.

Doggymon's eyebrows comically lifted and jaw dropped when an unexpected ping occurred. He was fit. He got the data uploaded and nodded.

He definately fitted pride. He picked up both and saw his Digivice disable and enter Lockdown mode. He doubted that would be of much issue. He also looked to Commandramon.

Doggymon smiled before he disappeared to the Digital World, with Halt unknowingly having been chosen.

Digidestined of Love
    Central Park, Manhattan, New York
    Saturday Morning

As Leo watched Elecmon get beaten to pulp, and wondering what he should do, his Digivice started beeping and alerted him to a message.

"Friends, I discovered the secret. Digimon attacks will not work on the Dark Rings. Grab ahold of them somehow and use your Digivice to scan and then activate the "Debug" command. You will be able to disable the Dark Ring and send the Digimon back to the Digital World. Save the ring. There could be enough data used to figure out how to go to the Digital World.

Be careful,

Laura Craft"
    "Wow, that Knowlege girl sure lives up to her Crest." After reading the message, Leo looked up and laughed. He was extremely lucky that it was a BlackGatomon they were facing, and not some giant monster Digimon. Regardless, she was still a dangerous foe, and he would have to move quickly to get out of this safely.

Leo slowly snuck up behind the black cat, and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. As one might imagine, BlackGatomon didn't take this lightly. She squirmed and wriggled violently to get herself free. "Meworr! Put me down you stupid human!"

With his free hand Leo scanned the Dark Ring with his Digivice, and an electronic female voice spoke out of it. "Scanning complete, Debug mode activiating." Then a loading bar appeared on the screen.

Leo stared at the screen anxiously as the bar slowly started to fill. "Oh come on, hurry up!" The boy was starting to have difficulty holding on to this angry kitty, and she started swing her claws around wildly. She managed to tear open Leo's shirt. Luckily for him, he wasn't seriously injured. Eventually, the Digivice finished loading. After the LED on top of the device glowed for a few minutes while making a soft humming sound, the ring unhooked itself and fell off the Digimon's neck. Reverting her back into a normal Gatomon, then teleporting back into the Digital World. She managed to let out a "Thank you!" Before she vanished completely.

Elecmon got off the ground, and stood by his tamer's side. "Aw she's gone! I almost had her too! Ya know, I was doing just fine handling her just fine on my own." He crossed his arms and pouted.

Leo simply laughed at his Digimon's stubbornness as he took off his torn shirt. The thing didn't do much good now that it had been clawed like that. "Haha, riiiight, of course you were... Just trying to help." He looked at the Dark Ring he had been told to hang on to, and wondered how this thing could possibly be useful. He thought it was evil technology and needed to be destroyed before it got onto some other Digimon. Then again, he didn't have the Crest of Knowledge, and was sure Laura knew what she was doing. At least he hoped...
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 26th June 2013 at 3:38 AM.

Karai Horoshi and Agumon
    Front of Yeshiva in Borough Park, Brooklyn, NYC
    Saturday morning

"That ring ain't natural. We need to figure out a plan." I said jumping around as Drimogemon shot bones at the two of us. Agumon was getting hit, but was also getting in some good hits. She was going to lose though.

"What do we do? He's higher level than me." Called out Agumon, ducking behind a tree to avoid the bones. Drimogemon dove into the ground again, and we were safe. Or were we?

"Drill Spin!" I heard him roar as he came up from the ground and broke the tree to pieces. Agumon was faster but still had some branches fall on her and pin her.

"You ready to give up and come quietly or do I have to beat you into submission?" Drimogemon sat there in his hole around the tree pieces, taunting us with his drill nose spinning.

"Not on your life. We won't give up!" I quickly pulled out my Digivice. "What would we do against a superior opponent?" I asked it, since talking to it worked so well last time.

"Digimon can unlock the ability to digivolve to higher forms when the bond between Tamer and Digimon is strong or they believe in the same thing." Scrolled across the screen.

"Agumon you have to digivolve! It's the only way for us to get out of this! I know you can do it!" I called out to her. She struggled under the weight of the branches but didn't hear me. So much for that.

"Yea, like that's gonna happen." Drimogemon spun his drill and dug down into the ground to attack again. "Just so I know I can annihilate you without any trouble, I'll do this! Drimogemon slide-evolution! Digmon!" A yellow and purple bug-like Digimon was in his place, with a drill for a mouth and drills on his fingers. He also had small bug wings on his back and was smaller now. The Dark Ring was still on his nose drill, pulsing with purple energy. I pulled out my Digivice to scan him.

Name: Digmon
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Attacks: Gold Rush, Big Crack

"My master commands I kill the Digidestined!" He was underground and his voice was coming out from under us. Agumon was still pinned under and helpless. "Big Crack!" An earthquake shook the ground as the vibrations rocked the whole Digital Area. He came out of the ground to attack me this time.

"Die! Big Crack!" An quake shockwave flew at me but I jumped out of the way. "Agile human arencha? I'll just run you through with my nose, then." His bug wings flapping he half flew half ran at me, diving into the ground at the last second. He was playing with me. Of course Digimon don't see humans as a threat.

My Digivice beeped.

Be careful,

Laura Craft"
    Well well, the girl who barely spoke actually figured something out. "Huh. Well good thing we couldn't try to attack him anyway." He came up from under me and I managed to get on his back riding around while he was half underground and making ditches trying to dislodge me from holding onto his antennas. This was very awkward and uncomfortable. I thought about a saddle. Didn't have much time to think about it, though.

Struggling to stay on with my left hand, I thumbed through the menu with my right. Ah there it is in the menu. Debug. I held it up to the Dark Ring on Digmon's nose drill as the Digivice let out a light. The ring opened on the top and fell to the ground, shrinking into the size of a bracelet. He was no longer hostile.

"Huh, wha?" He asked, changing back to Drimogemon. A yellow and purple item appeared nearby as he changed back. I walked over and picked it up. It was more purple than yellow, which was surprising considering I was holding a Digiegg of Knowlege. I had seen the show enough times to recognize it for what it was. It still looked odd, though.

The Digital Area dissipated as Drimogemon left back to the Digital World through a small portal that fit only him. "Bye, and thanks for freeing me." could be heard as the portal closed.

The destruction caused by the fight didn't go away, and I pushed the branches far enough off Agumon to pull her out. Then I picked her up and put her in my backpack with the ring and he egg, walking off as discretely as possible. No doubt somebody would call the police soon.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th July 2013 at 6:07 AM.

Roseline Butler and Dorumon
    Digidestined of Courage
    Somewhere in Belvedere
    Too early, Saturday Morning

Rosa, as she was dodging the incoming projectiles, courtesy of DexDorugamon, her Digivice began to beep incessantly. As the last time that had happened, it had been rather important, so she yelled, “Dorumon, the Digivice’s beeping!”

“Yeah? And what do you want me to do about it?” Dorumon asked, slightly irritated that Rosaline had expected her to deal with a piece of machinery that her own claws were not suited for. After all, wasn’t Rosa the Tamer and the one with the Digivice? Dorumon would have been unable to answer the message on the Digivice, even if she had opposable thumbs, as DexDorugamon was raining down volleys of metal balls at her.

The early-morning sunlight glinted off a thick black collar around DexDorugamon’s neck, nestled in its loose cords. Rosa noticed and called, “Hey, Dorumon, is there supposed to be a black thing around its neck?” The beeping of her Digivice just would not stop, so she finally ran behind a large tree to check the message.

Friends, I discovered the secret. Digimon attacks will not work on the Dark Rings. Grab ahold of them somehow and use your Digivice to scan and then activate the "Debug" command. You will be able to disable the Dark Ring and send the Digimon back to the Digital World. Save the ring. There could be enough data used to figure out how to go to the Digital World.

Be careful,

Laura Craft

It had been from the quiet girl who had hung around in the background when they were in the Digital World. At first Rosa wondered what a “Dark Ring” was, but then remembered the black collar around DexDorugamon’s neck. The problem now was how to stop the flying dragon from continuing its flight. Rosa emerged from behind the tree and ran right into DexDorugamon’s line of sight. It temporarily halted its shower of metal orbs to growl menacingly at her, but that moment of distraction allowed Dorumon to hit it with a metal ball of her own. Faltering, it quickly dropped altitude and crashed. It recovered, but not quickly enough to interfere with Rosa’s jump onto its back; it lashed its head back and tried to claw Rosa off its back.

Rosaline gritted her teeth and wrapped her free left arm around DexDorugamon’s neck. She had not thought before leaping upon its back, but it seemed to be working for her. The Digivice in her right hand automatically began scanning. The dragon managed to curl its claws around Rosa’s left arm and was struggling to pry her off.

“Rosa!” Dorumon yelled, worried for her Tamer’s health, “What do you think that you’re doing?” She rushed over to the two and tried to restrain DexDorugamon, but that proved futile.

“I got a message from another Tamer,” Rosa said, nervously glancing at the percentage of scan complete, and explained further, “she said that we should scan the Dark Rings.”

DexDorugamon turned its head toward the Digivice in an attempt to bite Rosa, but the Debug command had already been activated. Rosa was thrown backwards off its back as her arm was pried from around its neck and the dragon bucked. She landed on her rear, still gripping her Digivice. Her left hand, though, had acquired a new accessory in the way of a shrunken, broken Dark Ring. “Yes!” Rosa nearly screamed.

The DexDorugamon looked around in confusion, but did not say anything for a while. All three of them stared at each other in a strange silence. DexDorugamon was the first to speak, it said, “If I have injured you, then I apologize. Thank you for freeing me.” It turned to face Dorumon and spoke again. “Goodbye, little sister,” it said as it flew off in a portal to the Digital World.

“Um…Dorumon, do you have any siblings?” Rosa asked, confused.

“I don’t think so,” Dorumon said, “I think that it meant it figuratively.” She brushed off what dirt she could from her fur. “Anyways, we should get going. Those peace keepers of yours, the police, might arrive any moment now.” Looking around, she wondered how on earth the scene could be explained. It looked as if gym class had played a hectic game of dodgeball on the hill, but with metal balls instead of the normal rubber ones.

“Oh, yeah! We have to go!” Rosa nearly shouted. Standing up, she checked herself to make sure that all of her injuries were superficial and could be cured by a washing and a Band-Aid. She had left her backpack leaning against a tree, and she went to retrieve it while Dorumon tried her best to move the pieces of metal into less conspicuous places. Rosa stuffed Dorumon back into her backpack again and the pair headed back home, wary of humans.

PM me before you add me

10:00 AM Saturday

Be careful,

Laura Craft"

Diego nodded as he read the messege that was sent. He showed it to Keramon, who nodded as they were hiding behind a tree from the mad Veedramon. However, he went to the Digivice and set it to ready the Debug command upon connection.

Diego began running toward Veedramon and Keramon ran alongside him. Keramon then began releasing Bug Blasters onto the face of Veedramon. Veedramon covered his face and eyes. This allowed Diego to hop onto the back and activate Debug mode.

Veedramon roared and shook, while Diego held on before the process completed and saw the Dark Ring in his hand. Diego got up and saw the Veedramon revert from being a Virus Attribute back to Vaccine. Veedramon nodded to them before vanishing.

Diego held onto Keramon as they looked at the Dark Ring. Diego put it away before he and Keramon headed back.

"Well, that was intense," Diego told Keramon who nodded in return. "I am not sure what the Dark Rings could be used for, but they will probably come in handy, so taking them is a good idea," Keramon noted. Diego looked to the building. He wondered how some of his comrades were faring. He was heading home and planning to rest. They'd probably end up

Laura Craft and Gabumon
    6:00 AM Saturday

Once Laura was certain that her comrades got her messege, she had to deal with her opponenet. Gabumon had been distracting the Ogremon. It finally had enough before it began knocking trees down. This would not be good, she thought. All this destruction.

"Gabumon, aim at the face!" Laura said as she grabbed him and began spinning around. She then threw him, using the force gained from spinning for extra distance. Gabumon blinded Ogremon which allowed Laura to grab the Black Ring. Gabumon then attacked one of Ogremon's feet, causing him to trip and fall forward. Laura was then able to easily Debug the collar and get it off. As Ogremon vanished into the Digital World, she put away the ring and sighed in relief. She then yawned before slightly blushing, realising she was still sleepy. Gabumon went back into her backpack as she headed back. She needed a bit of a nap.
    Last edited by DVB; 19th July 2013 at 9:21 PM.

Digidestined of Courage
    CA
    7:00, Saturday

Rosa was attempting to be sneaky on the route back to her house, and it was mostly succeeding, except for her squirming backpack. Dorumon had arranged herself in such a way as to be uncomfortable for both. “Dorumon, can’t you just wait?” she asked, her voice an urgent whisper.

“No,” Dorumon answered, and moved about a bit more. The backpack was beginning to look suspicious.

“Well, I don’t want us to be discovered!” It was difficult for Rosa to be quiet, but she was doing her best. The place where she lived was quite populated, and DexDorugamon was lucky to have emerged in a place without any people. People had been gathering and search for the cause of the aurora for a while now, and anyone was bound to see the pair. Rosa hurried home, clutching her backpack to her chest. She rushed in the door and to safety of her room, running past her parents.

“Did you find out what caused the aurora?” Rosa’s dad inquired, yelling up at her.

“No!” Rosa answered, “They just disappeared!”

“Rosa, what do you have in your backpack?” Rosa’s mom called.

“Um, just some snacks!” Rosa yelled back, setting it down on her bedroom floor and releasing Dorumon from its confines. The Digimon shook herself off, and patted her fur, trying to get it to settle down. She liked being well-groomed, and was quite fastidious, but the backpack had not been cleaned in a while and had thus accumulated crumbs.

Picking a few crumbs out of her luxurious coat, Dorumon commented, “I would prefer it if your backpack were to be clean.” Her claws were not proving to a useful tool in removing foreign objects from her fur, so she grew more and more perturbed.

“I’ve got a comb that I could spare, if you’ll find that more useful,” Rosa said. ’Perhaps it’s high time that I clean my backpack.’

“Yes, please do go fetch it,” Dorumon responded, tugging at a particularly stubborn and strangely sticky remnant of food that had attached itself to her flank. Well, she hoped that it was food.

Rosa returned with the comb and Dorumon quickly took it from her. The rest of the day passed with Rosa staying in her room (unusual for her), re-watching Digimon episodes.

Later that day (Evening)

As Rosa was watching the finale of Digimon Tamers, her Digivice began to beep. ’Is it another Digimon?’ Dorumon awakened from her nap, ears pricking up at the noise.

“Dorumon, ready?” Eager to dive into the Digital World again, pointed her Digivice at the screen and both were enveloped in light.

PM me before you add me

Digidestined of Love
    Manhattan, New York
    Saturday Morning

Leo stuffed Elecmon into his backpack once again, and headed home. The Digimon is bag struggled and fussed, but thankfully, there weren't that many people around. The people that were there weren't paying attention. There were a lot of strange people in New York, no one bothered to question why a shirtless kid was walking around the streets this early in the morning talking to a wiggling backpack.

"We'll be home in a sec buddy. Can't you sit still for a bit?" the tamer asked his backpack politely. "I don't want people to think we're crazy..."

Elecmon shot back. "No! It's too damn small in here! And it's pink, this is not good for my dignity! Oh, and no one will think I'M CRAZY. Just you."

The boy merely giggled as he went home, and entered through the front door. "Uh-huh. Right." He wasn't greeted by anyone when he was in his house. While Leo was happy that no one would see the moving backpack, at the same time he was a little dispointed that there wasn't someone there to greet him. His mom was at work, and his sisters were busy doing other things. No one had noticed he had left. He sighed, and went to his room, and pulled Elecmon out of his bag. "There we go, feeling better?"

The Digimon nodded. "Yes, much better..." Then he started jumping up and down, and flailing his arms around. "BUT DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! You're bag stinks, it's a mess in there, it's dark, ugh. That was awful."

Leo rubbed the back of his head, and smiled nervously at his Digimon's actions. "Sorry... I didn't really have much of a choice..."

Elecmon crossed his arms, and grumbled angrily. "Yeah yeah whatever..."

The rest of day passed as normal for the two of them, with Leo watching cartoons most of the day. Leo eventually took his sisters out for lunch in the afternoon, while Elecmon stayed home and discovered the joys of cable television. Leo also brought back some food for his new pet when he came home so he wouldn't raid the fridge for snacks and arouse suspiscion.

Evening

As things were begining to settle down, his digivice started to beep, just like the night when he first got it. Leo got up, picked up the device, studied the screen for a second, then looked at his Digimon, and nodded. "I guess it's time..."

Elecmon yawned as he woke up from a long nap. Eager to go back to the Digital World and get in touch with the others, Leo pointed his Digivice at the screen and the two of them were enveloped in a white light. When the light cleared, they had vanished from the bedroom.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd July 2013 at 5:33 PM.

Karai Horoshi and Agumon
    Horoshi Residence, Borough Park, Brooklyn, NYC
    Saturday morning

I had just arrived in the apartment after that little excursion, when I realized something. Mom was home, and she'd likely seen the lack of thawing meat. She had intended to make one of her "famous" stews with it, but now we had only frozen meat left. She'd likely be wondering what happened to the meat that was laid out. I tried to sneak into my room but there was no chance of that and she'd seen me. Uhoh.

"Karrrrai!" She said, rolling the R. "Where's the meat I laid out to thaw? You couldn't have eaten it. It's impossible. People don't eat raw meat, so where is it? Did you give it to a stray dog?"

I was extremely embarrassed at that moment and was just trying to look inconspicuous and not suspicious at all. Yea, failing at it. But she did give me a good alibi. "Actually, yes. I gave it to a dog that I heard howling outside. It wouldn't stop and was driving me crazy." I said with a grin, hyperventilating.

"Seriously?" She stared at me sternly as I looked at her and tried to calm down.

"Seriously. Now can I please go to my room and wait for lunch in peace? I'll be very hungry so please make enough food for two." I was thinking Agumon would be wiped when she came to.

"Enough for two? Are you going to have a friend over?" She was still staring at me sternly. "A boy?"

"No! Why would you say that? I just know I'm going to be hungry. I've been looking for a job. I don't have time for boys." I said, calming down a little that she bought the lie about the dog.

"So you keep saying, and I'm starting to have trouble believing you. If I hear the doorbell ring I will know you're lying to me." She said, opening the fridge and pulling out more raw chicken meat in plastic to thaw. "Now I can't make the stew until this meat thaws." She said with an exasperated sigh.

"Can I go to my room now and watch TV? Cartoons will be starting soon and I probably missed some already." I started to walk to my room to get changed out of my street clothes as mom waved me away grumbling to herself about meat not growing on trees.

I spent the rest of the day watching Saturday Morning Cartoons and then playing DMO on my laptop. I'd hatched Renamon a couple of months ago and finally decided to train her. Besides the Agu family, she was my next favorite.

~*~*~

It was late afternoon about to turn evening when I was just about to get off the game and the Digivice started to whistle. It was doing that freaky thing with Skype again from yesterday. Agumon sat up on the bed with a groan. Well, better late than never. Mom had brought in two salads, still expecting a boy to show up, and I'd covered Agumom with some clothes haphazardly. "Why am I covered in clothes?" She said poking out from under my jeans and T-shirts. "I'm hungry."

"I had to hide you from mom, duh. Now help yourself, but quickly." I said, pointing to the salad. "I think we're being summoned, but it wants me to tap Accept on the screen first. I haven't yet."

Agumom ate the salad grumbling about how she prefers meat, then jumped off the table to sit/stand on my lap. I tapped Accept on the Digivice, my laptop screen glowed, and we found ourselves in that visual representation of the internet again.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th August 2013 at 6:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12