Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Mage Discussion Thread

Lucas just left for Petalburg so he's not technically in Littleroot anymore.

I could skip time ahead now if you guys want. Or technically any of you could skip ahead a few hours or days since I'm not terribly picky about timing events. Basically, my next planned event is Norman being made an official Gym leader in Petalburg, although the next move in the 'main plot' would be someone talking to Caine to get the fairy demon identified.

Also, on Takusen using Dream to figure out what's going on with Kyogre... I may write it myself if Manaphy Mare doesn't, but that would work best in Dewford, although that risks the corrupting presence there noticing him.

I am evil with allowing freedom! *snickers*
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Takusen would be using water sight, not dream. And I figured I'd let you write what he sees. Unfortunately he won't be able to controll dream for a while and it'll be a spell I'd feel better having you write due to how random it is in triggering and what it shows. And he seems more ready to use water sight then and there.
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 25th March 2013 at 5:10 PM. Reason: Wrong spell.
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

Alright, I'll go with you titan500, but just to let you know, my character won't reach you till you're probably near oldale town or just before it. My character will be out for a bit before he even decides to leave Littleroot town.

Credit to MagicMochi for jolteon/leafeon banner.

@Slipo: Ah, alright. 'S cool, I'll have Jo go with someone else then.

Also Ysa, I'll probably take you up on the offer to skip time. Probably. I'll see what I'll do once I get the post started.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Hey, just wanted to let you know that my internet's on the fritz. After a bunch of snow knocked out power, and probably years of use, the modem or router or whatever is showing signs of dying. So... hopefully it'll be fixed in a day or two. I'm leaving it to someone who knows more about it.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Finally posted. It's small, but like I said in the post, I'm terrible with introductions.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

That's alright.

I'll be done with this paper I have to write later this afternoon, so I'll have a post up later today.

Okay, things are smoother for me now... already discussed about Lucas getting the Taillow elsewhere. Also, I liked Titan's post, good for a giggle.

I hope to fit in a post myself today or tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12