Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds! Discussion Topic

Default Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds! Discussion Topic

APPROVED BY KAMOTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz
    Quote Originally Posted by DVB
    Sign-Up Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...rallel-Worlds!

The actual Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...rallel-Worlds!

I am formally requesting a discussion thread because it has been suggested by at least one group and considering the storyline as well as planning and strategy that must be done, a discussion thread will prove invaluable for smooth management. Thank you and have a nice day.
    Okay. Approved. Good luck!
    All right everyone, here is our discussion thread. Post your comments, suggestions, criticisms and concerns on here so we all can discuss. Now, the current plan is to just get to know our Digimon and comment on the situation. Once everyone's digimon has reached the In-Training stage, we will begin getting news of strange events as well as our digivices attempting to contact one another.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I'll have Pafumon be in the in-training stage in my next post.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I haven't been able to find anything about a Commandramon fresh form, so I started him off in his In-Training form. I hope is works for e plan.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Quote Originally Posted by deltakurumiru4 View Post
    I haven't been able to find anything about a Commandramon fresh form, so I started him off in his In-Training form. I hope is works for e plan.
    I present you Bommom
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Huh, interesting. Well I feel dumb now. I'll change that at a later date

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Hilariously, the only difference between Dodomon and Dorimon is feet, so... I could probably have it Digivolve while it is chasing Rosaline's cat. Rosa and Dorimon can attempt to play outside after it Digivolves. Could someone review my post?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Hilariously, the only difference between Dodomon and Dorimon is feet, so... I could probably have it Digivolve while it is chasing Rosaline's cat. Rosa and Dorimon can attempt to play outside after it Digivolves. Could someone review my post?
    As far as I know, the Fresh forms aren't supposed to talk. That's In-Training.

Yeah, the Fresh forms are just babies. SO just interact with your digimon and get ready

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    As far as I know, the Fresh forms aren't supposed to talk. That's In-Training.
    Oops. I forgot that. I'll edit that post once I return home. I'll have Dodomon bite Rosa's hand and growl at her cat instead. I'm getting confused with the names of the stages.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

All right, no worries.

It's Fresh -> In-Training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega -> Super Ultimate*

Think of it this way

Fresh = Baby
    In-Training = Toddler
    Rookie = Child
    Champion = Teenager
    Ultimate = Young Adult (In their twenties)
    Mega = Adult (Thirties/fourties and up)

(This is with regards to how they'd behave, not how old they are. xD)

...I knew their stages, but I was confusing them with the Japanese terms for them. I've got them down after In-Training. It was some confusion between Fresh and In-Training. The Digimon game that I have (Dusk) doesn't distinguish between Fresh and In-Training.

PM me before you add me

So Erika is going to see how long she can get away with pretending she can be a guy, mostly because her nickname sounds more like a guy's name. ouo/

Also yay for witty Digimon and their masters.

Not for long. Our friends are gonna meet very soon though the power of the internet!

Aren't they already doing that already?

Future Projects:

I mean travel through cyberspace and end up at a hub where they will talk to some of the few survivors. DUN DUN DUNNN

So Leo's gonna get sucked through the TV? (Or his Wii U) :P He's the only one not on a computer. xD And is speaking through the Digivice on Skype mobile.

As long as we're on the subject of getting sucked into computers, I should tell you guys that Karai won't look the same in the Digital World as normally. The Digital World will make the connection to the DMO character database and make her look like her character in the game, which happens to be something that is not available in the real life version. She will look like KOS-MOS from Xenosagaga, but just the outfit. It's just the costume and has no functional purpose. The head piece is a wig of course. She won a contest for designing an ingame costume. She was given the costume without an expiration timer as the prize, as well as it being put into the game for sale (With an expiration timer). Joymax would be paying a license fee to Monolith Soft to put this in the game.

I worked this out with DVB ahead of time.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Actually, I also mean to put this out to you guys, but mid-terms and such caused to slip my mind. When Bron asked me about this and I approved, I decided to make it even better. You guys now have the same opportunity as Bron does. If you desire, you can have a Digital design for your character, whihc you then run by me and approve.

Oh, I'll figure something out then. Guys have way less options than girls do when it comes to video game outfits, but it will definitely be sexy. Equal opportunity fanservice after all. xD

I was totally expecting that. Wouldn't be fair otherwise. You'll have to come up with your own reasons that make sense though. You guys don't play the game like she does.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The digivices would react to them and a whole bunch of other reasons

And? Where would the info for the other form come from? Magic mind reading of desired looks? That's a stretch, isn't it? Or maybe not?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 13th March 2013 at 6:44 PM.

I was in class. As for how, I imagine either that the digivice would mind-scan them or that the outfit would be used from any online game or data or such.

Or... their imagination!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast