Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds! Discussion Topic

Well, once SPyroxpikachu posts, Diego will try and rein in everyone as well as affirm he is in fact the leader. Things will get intense soon, folks so let's update!

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Well, once SPyroxpikachu posts, Diego will try and rein in everyone as well as affirm he is in fact the leader. Things will get intense soon, folks so let's update!
    We're also waiting for Krazy.

Krazy's been busy with a lot of coursework, so he might be a while before he has the chance to post, I'm not 100% sure. I'll ask him, and if he's still busy today and tomorrow, I can bunny his charaster, with his permission
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I really love way's analysis of Karai. It really made me crack up, because it's true. She has a larger rack thank KOS-MOS v3, so she's incredibly bouncy in that outfit. The sport bra outside the Digital World keeps some of that in check, but that outfit doesn't.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Lol, you guys are so judgemental. xD

I love how everyone but Leo gave full analysis on everyone else when all they did was say hello. :P Love and Tolerance people. ^w^

Leo being campy would've been funnier had I been able to choose a much girlier Digimon, and get the pink digivice that goes with it. (Pink doesn't work with Leomon.) I used that in another Digimon RP.

And if y'all think Leo is girly, I have a much more girlier man in my repitoire of characters that you'll love if you ever get to meet him. :P
    I don't really think that Leo is "girly", but Rosa would because she's kinda finely attuned to finding people who are "different" and standing up for them. She's also trying to categorize people because it's a habit that she cannot get rid of, but it will not affect her interactions with them. Rosa's a hypocrite with her judging of people...

@bronislav84: Thanks!
    Last edited by Corrosion; 27th March 2013 at 2:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

All right everyone, important discussion time NOW!

Bron hasn't been on for awhile and I know him. He is very nitpicky on updating so him just vanishing is out of character and could possibly throw the RPG out of whack with one of the Digidestined gone. I';; wait for the others to update and give a few days before opening the register to find a replacement for Karai and Agumon, which would bother some people because they would already be limited but it can't hurt to try.

Your thoughts?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I think it's a little bit too soon to be worried about this. He's only been gone a day... (His last activity was 27th March 2013 5:19 PM)

Yeah, sorry from my side for not having updated. having 9500 words of coursework and three mock exams in less than two weeks isn't fun, especially when I've missed half of what the exams were on. I'm back now, with it all outta the way, and with a two-week break, so yeah. I'll get a post up soon.

As for Bron, I think waiting a week from his last activity would be a proper amount of time to wait before giving him the kick. No problem Krazy, I would have bunnies your character anyway had you not shown up

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Why me? I have posted and we're waiting on other people. Krazy for instance. I can post again to talk to Rosa, but I'm not really holding up the RP or anything.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 1st April 2013 at 2:49 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Why me? I have posted and we're waiting on other people. Krazy for instance. I can post again to talk to Rosa, but I'm not really holding up the RP or anything.
    From my stalking, I think DVB was worried when you didn't post after Avenger Angel quit the Teen Titans RP.

I just needed a break is all. You would too if you knew what else happened behind the scenes. I'd rather not talk about it....

Alright, take a chill pill Bron. I'll post today and we can start to get this moving again.

Hopefully get this moving again Krazy. We're also waiting on the posting of Spyrox, so you have a bit of time before you absolutely have to post, though don't wait too long

Future Projects:

Well, with SpryoX temporary MIA, we need to move on. I will update on Thursday, with or withour Krazy and SpyroX. Krazy, hope you can pos by then.

I'm updating tonight. As anote, I'll then be inactive until either Friday or Saturday depending on how long I'm away for.

All right guys, post on your folk heading home. Time skip will occur and you guys will be fighting Digimon. I am figuring what kind will attack though I am thinking of more powerful versions of Dark Ring, Dark Spirals and the new Dark Crowns. So let's post and lets go. We need to unlock Champion form, which will occur at a certain point and then things start becoming interesting.

What is a Dark Spiral? Something from Xros/Fusion? I don't recall this in any shows, but then again it was a while ago.

What is a Dark Spiral? Something from Xros/Fusion? I don't recall this in any shows, but then again it was a while ago.
    It was from the second season I believe.

Also, Leo is a Gogglehead in real life. =D

The Dark Rings were from the 2nd season of Digimon, Adventure 02. Dark Spiralsis where you take three and combine them. Evil Ken used it to control Agumon and make him digivolve into Virus MetalGreymon

Ohhh yea, I remember that. Alrighty then.

Dark Crowns are made up, though?

Yeah. Dark Crowns are basically Parasimon created from Control Spires. They resemble Parasimon that rest on the head of the Digimon they are controlling and look like they ar emade of black stone.

Anyway, I am beginning to figure out who everyone's opponents should be. If you have ideas or suggestions, say them.

Diego and Kerumon VS. Veedramon (Virus)
    Halt and Commandramon VS. Doggymon
    Karai and Agumon VS. Drimogemon
    Leo and Elecmon VS. BlackGatomon
    Rosaline and Dorumon VS.DexDorugamon
    Alex and Ryudamon VS.
    Erika and Gabumon VS. Ogremon
    Last edited by DVB; 8th April 2013 at 6:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Anyway, I am beginning to figure out who everyone's opponents should be. If you have ideas or suggestions, say them.

Diego and Kerumon VS. Veedramon (Virus)
    Halt and Commandramon VS. Doggymon
    Karai and Agumon VS.
    Leo and Elecmon VS.
    Rosaline and Dorumon VS.DexDorugamon
    Alex and Ryudamon VS.
    Erika and Gabumon VS.
    Just curious, but is there any reason why you chose those Digimon?

I'll have to do some research, I'll get back to you on that.

I'll likely post tomorrow, when it's not midnight. =P

Eh kinda sorta. Doggymon mainly to annoy and humilate Halt and Commandramon.

I also recall him trying to control Skull and failing. I don't really remember Metal Grey Virus.

I was thinking Drimogemon, which evolves unto something else midway. DMO has it able to evolve to Dig, but that seems wrong in general. Dunno why I picked that. I just thought a nod to Data Squad would be fun. If you have a better idea, we could do that instead.

What are we doing about Erika being missing?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 7th April 2013 at 7:28 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast