If I'm going to be really critical, it's pretty low on the list.

I like the improvements to the battle system, compared to previous generations: the way the Pokemon are constantly animated is great, although the extreme pixelation of the player's team really bothers me (why zoom in like that when they could've just used higher-resolution sprites?), and I really, really, hate the blurry backgrounds (I'm so glad X and Y have actual backgrounds now, although I'm still not a fan of the circle of grass the Pokes stand on, never have been). There's also some great new moveset additions- enough that I imported my entire "Team" box from SoulSilver to use them in White.

The region design is terrible. Way, way too linear. From what I can tell, B2/W2 improves on this a little, but it's still the same hexagon when you get down to it. If this is an attempt to make the game easier for kids, it's a dumb idea. Kids aren't idiots. Well, most kids.

I also feel that they really dropped the ball on Pokemon design. I'd rather forget that Cryogonal, Klinklang and Gigalith ever existed, to be honest. On the other hand, I'm so glad that we finally got a region without Tentacool and Zubat. Woobat and Swoobat are great new takes on bats, although did we really need new jellyfish?

tl;dr: there's some good points to Black and White, but it's not as good as Red or Silver.