Thread: RMT Please!

Default RMT Please!

So this is a team that I am planning on building, but it's gonna be quite the team to build, so I wanted to get everyone's opinion on it before I do too much. It entails a kind of complicated strategy, so please read every Pokemon's stats and my description of my strategy at the bottom and leave your opinions! Thanks!

Ninetails @Wide Lens
    Trait: Drought (DW)
    Timid Nature
    ~Hypnosis
    ~Confuse Ray
    ~Dream Eater
    ~Heat Wave
    EV: 4 HP, 252 Sp Def, 252 Spd

Jumpluff
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    Jolly Nature
    ~Sleep Powder
    ~U-Turn
    ~Acrobatics
    ~Leech Seed
    EV: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd

Drifblim @Quick Claw
    Trait: Aftermath
    Bold Nature
    ~Stockpile
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Hypnosis
    ~Spit Up
    EV: 252 HP, 128 Defense, 128 Special Defense

Shuckle @Leftovers
    Trait: Contrary (DW)
    Brave Nature
    ~Power Trick
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Earthquake
    ~Protect
    EV: 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 Sp Def

Beheeyem
    Trait: Telepathy
    Quiet Nature
    ~Trick Room
    ~Nasty Plot/Taunt
    ~Psychic
    ~Thunderbolt
    EV: 248 HP, 4 Def, 252 Sp Atk, 4 Sp Def

Gallade
    Trait: Justified (DW)
    Brave Nature
    ~Trick Room
    ~Bulk Up
    ~Brick Break
    ~Stone Edge
    EV: 248 HP,252 Atk, 8 Sp Def

My strategy with this complicated, so try and stay with me here... This team will only run Double-Battles. I lead with Ninetails and Jumpluff. Both will use their Sleep-Inducing attacks. Upon doing do, Jumpluff switches out with U-Turn with Drifblim taking it's place while Ninetails uses Dream Eater. Drifblim begins Stockpiling, and Ninetails must Confuse both opposing Pokemon. Even if they switch out, this gives a free turn for Drifblim to load up on Stockpile. Once it is done with Stockpile, Put both opposing Pokemon to sleep again. Drifblim Baton Passes to Shuckle, who will now have freakishly high defenses, and Ninetails switches out to Beheeyem. Beheeyem uses Trick Room and Shuckle uses Power Trick. Since Shuckle is the slowest Pokemon in the game (aside from Munchlax), it is guarenteed to attack first with this amazingly high attack stat. Rock Slide gets STAB, but Earthquake does give more coverage in the case that both Pokemon are resistant to Rock. Beheeyem now uses Nasty Plot, and then can assist Shuckle in a sweep, since it is also rather low on Speed. It's attacks do cover Fighting and Water, so this covers most things not hit too hard by Shuckle. On the turn that Trick Room will ware off, use Power Trick again (unless you are about to finish off the opposing team). This way, you won't be hit hard by a Physical attack on the next turn that you will move last in. So now, repeat the cycle. If Beheeyem faints, send in Gallade.

I'm also debating Taunt or Nasty Plot? A Wide Guard user would counter this team quickly but Nasty Plot is useful as well..
    Last edited by papayaperson; 8th March 2013 at 2:06 AM.
    My swarm of Ledyba will destroy your crops bwahaha

Interesting strategy.

I don't play Doubles, but I know my fair share about it.

A Dual Screener would support this Team nicely, although I'm not sure what would be replaced.

Gallade wants Stone Edge instead of Disable, it'll be pointless with most of the switches. It could also use something instead of Trick Room, but idk if that's the right move. You need atleast 2 TRers.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Interesting strategy.

I don't play Doubles, but I know my fair share about it.

A Dual Screener would support this Team nicely, although I'm not sure what would be replaced.

Gallade wants Stone Edge instead of Disable, it'll be pointless with most of the switches. It could also use something instead of Trick Room, but idk if that's the right move. You need atleast 2 TRers.
    Thanks! There are a few Pokemon that can Dual Screen and use Trick Room so I may be able to replace Beheeyem with Reuniclus or Claydol for this task. And Thanks for the Gallade advice, I didn't think that through xD
    My swarm of Ledyba will destroy your crops bwahaha