Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames of a Red-Hot Reunion! (777)

I'm annoyed they neglected cilan. How hard would it of been to send out his pokemon to meet charizard

Full cast list, since so many were speculating who would appear and voice who.

Okido-Hakase said how Kenharou is going to get along well with the other Flying-types his ranch. XD

It's nice to have an updated version of Charmeleon, for those wanting a better quality Charmeleon than the outdated OS version.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Okido-Hakase said how Kenharou is going to get along well with the other Flying-types his ranch. XD
    She's going to get around alright.

Unfezant going to Oak gives me hope that all the Unova pokemon will go to Oak when Ash goes to Pokefrance.

Also what exactly did Koga and Primeape do in the flashbacks? And whose Poliwrath was that?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Unfezant going to Oak gives me hope that all the Unova pokemon will go to Oak when Ash goes to Pokefrance.

Also what exactly did Koga and Primeape do in the flashbacks? And whose Poliwrath was that?
    Basically it showed Charmander's battles against the first two, and it was Tad's Poliwrath from the episode "Charizard Chills"

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

Koga's battle with Ash, Charmander fighting Primeape.

And the Poliwrath belonged to the one guy in the episode Charizard begins to listen, let me check....Tad was the trainer's name.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Decent episode all around. It was a nice nostalgia trip. Iris thinking Charizard was a Dragon was fun, is that the first time it's happened in this show?

Also Unfezant x Swellow confirmed? :PPPP
    I don't think that has happened. It woudl have been a perfect tiem for Ash to say "kodome ne"

No I like Staraptor x Unfezant more. Or even Noctowl.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm annoyed they neglected cilan. How hard would it of been to send out his pokemon to meet charizard
    I know right! I wanted to see Crustle and Stunfisk.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    StaraptorxUnfezant shipping. Or Noctowl. That way they made baby Pidove with Hypnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Basically it showed Charmander's battles against the first two, and it was Tad's Poliwrath from the episode "Charizard Chills"
    Oh yeah I remember, did it also wear that weird belt?

She's going to get around alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    StaraptorxUnfezant shipping. Or Noctowl. That way they made baby Pidove with Hypnosis.

Why don't you two write for this show?!111 ;_________;

Oh man, this episode is amazing! Its a fan favorite now. Wow, the Kanto Fair looked awesome! Awe, Ash!

So Ash, Iris, Cilan and N were already at the Kanto Fair, huh? Its amazing to see Professor Oak and Tracey on a screen again! I felt bad for the Charmander but like omg, those flashbacks were so cool! Haha, its like watching OS again with all those newly animated scenes and so many too!! Lol, at Ash I almost cried!!! :OOO

Now, more and more flashbacks!!! Awesome stuff, never mind I did cry! Man, I got excited the whole way through... I'm shocked Ash transferred Charizard back to rotate on his team!!! Awe, Pikachu jumping on Charizard all playfully is nice. Also, Ash's Charizard vs Iris's Dragonite was epic! Oh well, too bad it got stopped... XDDD

Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Charizard! So this episode's really is amazing! I got to say I liked almost everything.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

It was a pretty solid episode. The way they digitally enhanced the scenes of the older episodes into the new art style was great. And they even used the new Evolution Animation. That animation of Charmeleon into Charizard was amazing. Much better than it was before. They've really improved. Or is it new artists? Either way, it was good.
    Charizard vs Dragonite was pretty good until N interrupted it...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Amazing, first episode I see live! It was great to see that Charizard is stronger than Dragonite. He took that Dragon Rush like a champ and almost beat it with Dragon Tail. Why N? Why did you stop such a great battle?

Anyway, I think Ash said Charizard will be staying with him and Iris and Cilan say "welcome" at the end of the episode. Depehender, is that right?

This is the greatest episode I have ever seen. I cried for this episode
    Last edited by p96822; 7th March 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Best Charizard return episode ever! Was that a flashback of AG at the end of the flashbacks? It looked like. Now Iris and Dento can't call Ash a newbie, they now know what hes done and how many regions hes been to. Iris thinking Charizard is a Dragon type? Please tell me some one said what a kid to her? Cuz that is a kiddish thing to say, she should have gotten called out on it since shes always saying what a kid to every one else when they make mistakes :P

All the flashbacks, even just seeing the images made my heart all Warm. Holy clow, never thought Tracey would actually appear, he really did appear on screen with Oak, hurray for small wonders in life!!

I admit, seeing the new animation in the flashbacks was weird but I got used to it and thought it looked really good in the end. Too bad they never showed May in the flashback but hey.

Kanto fair was awesome! Too bad we didn't much of it but making room for flashbacks is fine.

Over all, one of the best episodes in a long time.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I really liked N and Dento's screen-split scene a lot for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Anyway, I think Ash said Charizard will be staying with him and Iris and Cilan say "welcome" at the end of the episode. Depehender, is that right?
    Don't remember, but it's going to be staying on his team, yes

Lol @ most of Charizard's victories in the flashback being Seismic Toss, only for him not to have it anymore.

Also, AG Ash looked great in the BW style.

Lol @ most of Charizard's victories in the flashback being Seismic Toss, only for him not to have it anymore.

Also, AG Ash looked great in the BW style.
    Agreed, he looks the best there to me as well.

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/...psde1ed84c.jpg

Though I personally like Satoshi's Shoujo eyes. XD

so besides Dragon Tail, what were the other moves Charizard pulled out (the ones with it's claw and the ones with it's wings)

Also I liked Dragonite's expression when Iris didn't realise Charizard's not a dragon type.

I won't lie this arc has been one of the best things ever to happen to the anime. Not to mention this episode was amazing for older fans Really hope the writers keep this feel and momentum up and not drag it all done since this arc could be one of the most memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    so besides Dragon Tail, what were the other moves Charizard pulled out (the ones with it's claw and the ones with it's wings)

Also I liked Dragonite's expression when Iris didn't realise Charizard's not a dragon type.

Wing attack and slash

Hey guys, i'm new here, where can i watch this episode...
    I don't mind if it is raw...

Quote Originally Posted by nhojnave View Post
    Hey guys, i'm new here, where can i watch this episode...
    I don't mind if it is raw...
    We don't allow discussion of this for legal reasons. Sorry

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast