Thread: Wait when did Professor Oak get Ash's Charizard back??

Default Wait when did Professor Oak get Ash's Charizard back??

Wasn't the last time we saw Ash's Charizard was at the LAST Pokemon League tournament, when it came back to help Ash compete when he called that Charizard Valley place where Charizard was now living? After the tournament, didn't Charizard go back home to the valley afterwards? So how and when did Charizard come back permanently in order for Professor Oak to transfer him over to Ash when Ash called?
    My 3DS Friend Code #: Angel Skye - 0533-5949-4272
    if you want to ad me please PM me with your own Friend Code so I may ad you to my own 3DS. Plus can someone please tell me what kind of pokemon are showing up when you visit my Friend Safari zone in your game.

This trainer card was created for me by: Emerald Latias

If anyone is interested in reading any stories I've written, please click one of the trainer cards to be directed to where my stories are located, and please leave a review for whatever story read.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Knight View Post
    Wasn't the last time we saw Ash's Charizard was at the LAST Pokemon League tournament, when it came back to help Ash compete when he called that Charizard Valley place where Charizard was now living? After the tournament, didn't Charizard go back home to the valley afterwards? So how and when did Charizard come back permanently in order for Professor Oak to transfer him over to Ash when Ash called?
    What are you talking about? Charizard didn't appear in DP at all.

It's previous appearance was back in 2006 when it battled Brandon.

it couldve easily been transported after it finished the charcific valley training

Shhhh.... The writers don't want us to question their plotholes.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    it couldve easily been transported after it finished the charcific valley training
    The logical answer. /thread

That's pretty much what happened too.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    It's pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Apparently Oak mentions something about Liza during the phone call so it's guaranteed she sent it over at some point.

yeah i agree with the finishing training but can someon please tell me where you guys watch the raw episodes from?
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Apparently Oak mentions something about Liza during the phone call so it's guaranteed she sent it over at some point.
    I don't get why we get into this discussion, I said in like weeks ago, that it either is at Oak or Liza sends it to him, I don't see how a place that Charizard from trainers stay to train doesn't have a way to transfer those Charizard.

I would prefer him to be at the lab, but its not like we get lab episodes nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't get why we get into this discussion, I said in like weeks ago, that it either is at Oak or Liza sends it to him, I don't see how a place that Charizard from trainers stay to train doesn't have a way to transfer those Charizard.

I would prefer him to be at the lab, but its not like we get lab episodes nowadays.
    Aren't those Charizard wild?

But I want an explanation of how Charizard arrived in Oak's lab. Just to know.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Some time between brandon and right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Aren't those Charizard wild?

But I want an explanation of how Charizard arrived in Oak's lab. Just to know.
    I'm not sure all of them are because Satoshi Charizard isn't.

I gave you the explanation in my post, it got transfered before and was in the lab already or he asked the girl to transfer him and then transfered it to SAtoshi.

There's a loophole though about Liza sending Charizard to Oak though, unless it means he's finished his training. The loophole being Ash was not originally gonna bring Charizard back until he saw that Charmander (and he had no clue about the festival). So unless Liza can now predict the future, there's no possible way she just sent Charizard to Oak without a purpose.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There's a loophole though about Liza sending Charizard to Oak though, unless it means he's finished his training. The loophole being Ash was not originally gonna bring Charizard back until he saw that Charmander (and he had no clue about the festival). So unless Liza can now predict the future, there's no possible way she just sent Charizard to Oak without a purpose.
    maybe she got tired of him beating up all the charizards she got rid of him by sending him to oak

now the question is. Is Ash's Charizard the best Charizard of all time? Considering the fact Ash said I want my Charizard to be the best!!
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    now the question is. Is Ash's Charizard the best Charizard of all time? Considering the fact Ash said I want my Charizard to be the best!!
    No it is not.

Tell me about it.

In all fairness, the whole scene trading Unfezant and Charizard is a misunderstanding and makes sense.

It's much more reasonable than half of the other ridiculous comments made on this forum, and trust me i've seen a lot recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    No, he isn't. There will be always a better Charizard.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Why didn't Ash get rid of Pignite instead of Unfezant? I mean, even Charizard as a Charmander had more battles than Unfezant! When's the next time we'll even see her? 2020? 2030? 2040?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    No it is not.
    yes it is
    your just a nay sayer

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    No it is not.
    yes it is. Besides the fandom are all like OMG SATOSHI HAS TEH BES PIKACHU EVAR!!! So why can't he get a pokemon that deserves the title?

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Why didn't Ash get rid of Pignite instead of Unfezant? I mean, even Charizard as a Charmander had more battles than Unfezant! When's the next time we'll even see her? 2020? 2030? 2040?
    when charizard is sent back to oaks. probably after the climax.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    when charizard is sent back to oaks. probably after the climax.
    But that won't be until the last ep of BW probably and the Animé guys will probably want to rush into the next Saga, so we won't get another reunion ep and STILL won't know where Gliscor is.