Thread: Global Link won't let me log in!

Default Global Link won't let me log in!

I don't know where else to post this, but I am seriously at the end of my rope with the Global Link!! I haven't been on there since late 2012, and I got a DSi so I could connect to the Wi-Fi in my new house, and while that works, for some strange reason that I cannot comprehend, no matter what I do, Global Link refuses to log me in! I know my username is ObsidianOshawott93 and I know I spelled my password right, but every single time I try to log in, it tells me my username or password are both incorrect! I changed my password, but it didn't work! Now I can't even log into Pokemon(dot)com! I don't know why this is happening! All I want to do is send my Pokemon into the Dream World and have some fun, but this is not letting me! What do I do?! Do I make a new account from scratch?
    Last edited by FireChick; 8th March 2013 at 2:07 AM.
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

These things tend to be case sensitive, try changing a capital letter or two. I had the same problem.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

I did. It didn't work! And not only that, I want to change my username if that's the problem, but I can't remember my screen name or game player ID! And now when I type in my e-mail address, it keeps taking me back to typing my e-mail address and won't let me progress!
    Last edited by FireChick; 8th March 2013 at 1:50 AM.

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Then try refreshing multiple times. It tends to glitch out a lot (not the most sophisticated thing is it...)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

That didn't work either. I just tried it.

Did anything specific happen to your file? Did you change your name or ANYTHING like that? or maybe give someone your password?
    Together we ride!

And you're positive you.. "smelled" your password right?
    I know that the Global Link password requirement has a very low character max. My password that I wanted to use was too long and it wouldn't all fit. I'd say that if yours is long too, I'd suggest to watch it as you type it in to make sure all of the characters get entered.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

And you're positive you.. "smelled" your password right?
    Ack! I meant "spelled"!

No, I know I spelled it right. I made sure it didn't exceed the character maximum, and I know I spelled it right. I checked multiple times, but even so Global Link still won't let me log in!

Did anything specific happen to your file? Did you change your name or ANYTHING like that? or maybe give someone your password?
    Not that I know of, and I changed my password (but even that didn't work). I think I might need to change my username because I heard that the limit is 16 characters and my username is 18 characters long. I want to change it, but I don't remember my Player ID or screen name. Where do you go where you want to find your Player ID or screen name?
    Last edited by FireChick; 8th March 2013 at 2:13 AM.

Hmmm....you may have to make a new file. I don't think you can change it unless you log in.....which you can't do.
    Together we ride!

If I make a new account, will it accept the game sync ID even if it's already being used on another account?

Awww man! I tried making a new account with my same Game Sync ID but it won't let me because it's already being used! What do I do to delete my old account?

You can mail the support and ask for account deletion.
    Have you tried logging in again? I have seen people on other forums who also have problems logging in, so maybe it's a general problem. It's working fine for me though.
    I'd rather wait or mail the support about the login problem than getting your account deleted.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

There is/was a Log in Issue, with Pokémon.com side of things.. I can't log in and I know I've got the details correct.

EDIT: Checking again, it seems to let me long in an account.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 9th March 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Checks
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'd rather wait or mail the support about the login problem than getting your account deleted.
    I actually already e-mailed support, though they e-mailed me back detailing all their policies, and I sent them an e-mail back detailing my issue, though I'm not sure what they mean when they say the word ticket.