Thread: Sup!

Default Sup!

Sup all! I r new, to the forum any way. I've been around the site for while now and love to effort and work that put into pretty much everything.

My name is Andrew Teifke or Houka as I like to go by. Base on a OC, which is base on Fire (Ho) and not a drug reference! I'm more toward an elite trainer, more knowledge then a novice but don't quite have the skill of an expert. Currently working on EV'ing my B/W team, with that darn Dragonite (With Mutliscale) still missing.

I doubt this but if any of you been to ZeldaInformer might known me as dragon gym leader. I was consider pretty decent with the many weaknesses that dragons have with.

I came here mostly to see if there any more info on Hidden Hallow and well I generally like how everyone was posting and treating each other. I hope I'll have fun here like I do there. Grated they can be harsh and pretty trolly but I still enjoy it.

Edit: Oh I almost most forgot... I have Asperger's and my grammar and spelling isn't the best. My activity can go up and down depending on mood and what going on. Just want to let you guy know ahead of time.
    Last edited by Houka; 8th March 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Welcome to the SPPF place, thingy!

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    Base on a OC, which is base on Fire (Ho) and not a drug reference!
    really? i thought you were talking about pot.

pot is evil yo
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Welcome to Serebii

I think your grammar looks fine actually so you shouldn't worry.

If you need a hand with anything let me know

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This may seem very late but Hello and welcome to Serebii~!

Very smart of you to post here~♥ c:

really? i thought you were talking about pot.
    I actually didn't know about Houka being related to pot when I created it, I''m just too into the name to change it. I don't do drugs so I wouldn't know much with that.

I think your grammar looks fine actually so you shouldn't worry.

If you need a hand with anything let me know
    Thanks, that post was have a lot of taught into it. Just want to get the basics out and done with, there is another but seeing this is more kid friendly I highly doubt I need to worry about that (also is doesn't seem to be very hard for people to figure out anyway *Shrugs*).

Very smart of you to post here~♥ c:
    I'm not sure if that was a complement or just making fun that I can read. I do realize there are people that don't seem to read very well.

Thanks to all that did say Hello.