Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying Pokémon you have ever faced?

Default Most annoying Pokémon you have ever faced?

In-game and Wi-fi, for me it would be a level 100 Bidoof with obviously hacked moves, Judgement and moves like that. Can't remember them...

Rest wailord with my Cloyser 1 hour long battle yay critical hit

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

A barier glaceon in the snkw when all I had left was a blissey and a really weakened scizor. This was in the battle subway btw

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I would have to say a level 75 Starmie in Pokemon Stadium 2. It was down to my Jolteon and his Starmie. After my Thunder missing three times then not being strong enough to faint it on the fourth try, it missed yet again. On that fifth turn, I was down to around 60 HP and he used Swift. I was confident I would have one more turn to finish him. That was until the Swift got a critical hit. I didn't even know that was possible with Swift. Either way, I lost that match and I wasn't happy. It's not often a Jolteon can't take a Starmie down.

(If you're wondering why I didn't use Rain Dance to ensure Thunder's accuracy, I didn't want to heighten the power of his Surf.)

Aaron's Yanmega, Platinum.

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*stops playing for the day*
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Anything constantly spamming minimize >.> i'm looking at you grimer
    and stuff like zubat that won't leave you alone
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Any gym leader that spams Double Team. The one I hate most is Elesa and her Emolga, but Lt Surge made me throw my Gameboy across the driveway when I was a kid. I still don't know how it didn't break.
    I can smell u

Any Pokemon that spams Double Team/Minimize or uses healing moves on themselves... And also the general ones that just appear a lot, like Zubat and Tentacool.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Have you ever encountered a Pokemon in the wild that you ran from and another Pokemon of the same gender and level shows up two feet later, do you ever think it's the exact same Pokemon? I mean, I don't know the encountering mechanics like some of you, but if that's what it is, some Pokemon are persistent as hell and I actually take the time to knock it out just in case.

Anything in one of the battle facilities with Double Team, OHKO moves, Quick Claw, confusing moves, flinch moves, sleep moves, Attract... They all work in your opponent's favor but never in yours, of course. I don't care what anyone says, those things cheat.

I'm sure there have been a ton of annoying Pokemon that I've faced over the years, but the one that comes to mind immediately is the Suicune in the Battle Subway that cheated me out of a 77th win by freezing both of my Pokemon with Blizzard. On the same turn. I wanted to throw my DS across the room at that point.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Cyrus's Gyarados in Platinum.
    My. GOD. That thing could easily sweep my team. Over. And over. And Over. And Over.
    It wasn't until a got a one hit crit on just about every member of his team, Gyarados included. He was so frustrating that when I beat him, it wasn't a feeling of satisfaction i felt, it was more of "For Pete's sake he's finally DEAD!".
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

I once faced a shuckle in the battle subway who had +6 to each defense. The thing toxic-stalled my eviolite chansey, guts conkeldurr, and life-orb tornadus.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

one of my friends used to have a hacked spiritomb that was shiny, had wonder guard, and it's moves were aeroblast, dark void, sacred fire and spacial rend. i hate hacking, and i really hated that hack.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Any Pokemon that can use rest. They're the most annoying creatures to battle because you just have to get them out in one hit or they go and save themselves with it.

Dewgong. Rest!rest!rest! you get the idea. Also pokemon like geodude and zubat who were found everywhere until gen5 are just a pain.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Articuno. I guess the damn thing just didnt fit in the ultra ball. WHY CAN IT USE ICE BEAM SO MANY TIMES!?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Any gym leader that spams Double Team. The one I hate most is Elesa and her Emolga, but Lt Surge made me throw my Gameboy across the driveway when I was a kid. I still don't know how it didn't break.
    Those old Gameboy's were tough, mine took a lot of beatings, and still works like a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Have you ever encountered a Pokemon in the wild that you ran from and another Pokemon of the same gender and level shows up two feet later, do you ever think it's the exact same Pokemon? I mean, I don't know the encountering mechanics like some of you, but if that's what it is, some Pokemon are persistent as hell and I actually take the time to knock it out just in case.
    I know what you mean. Zubat are the worse. I hate pokemon with confusion inducing moves, my pokemon have been knocked out before because of it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

In-game: Whitney's Miltank. No Pokémon on Earth has annoyed me as much as that thing to this day.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

In-game: Veteran Ray's Darmanitan on Route 18 in B/W. I know this seems so random but whenever I got here that damn thing always swept my team. Ugh I hated it!

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Blissey at the Battle Tower/Battle Frontier/Battle Subway/everywhere.

Ghetsis's Hydreigon. I had no Pokemon that was supereffective against it, and that stupid thing had both Fire Blast And Surf (and other moves I don't recall at this point). It was able to OHKO all of my Pokemon except one. I had to sit there with a Reuniclus and spam heal while it wasted all of its moves on me.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    In-game: Whitney's Miltank. No Pokémon on Earth has annoyed me as much as that thing to this day.
    This. To this day, that Miltank is my most hated character in Pokémon. I have nothing against other Miltank, it's just that one. I've lost way too many times to that thing. I remember how happy I was the first time I beat Whitney. That Miltank made me realize the potential of Normal type Pokémon.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

I'd say a LvL 100 Pichu with moves like Perish Song, Blue Flare and Rare pokemon moves >_>

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Aaron's Yanmega, Platinum.

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*speed boost*

*double team*

*my attack misses*

*stops playing for the day*
    Same thing happened to me with a wild Yanma in Silver version. It used Double Team to the point that my only party member who was weak enough to damage it ran out of PP and I didn't have any PP restoring items. I ended up running out of Pokeballs and fleeing.

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    This. To this day, that Miltank is my most hated character in Pokémon. I have nothing against other Miltank, it's just that one. I've lost way too many times to that thing. I remember how happy I was the first time I beat Whitney. That Miltank made me realize the potential of Normal type Pokémon.
    Really? I thought it was Castform or Garchomp.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Whimsicott and other Prankster abusers are by far the most annoying. (The amounts of moves it could use are enormous. Taunt, Toxic, Leech Seed, Encore, Toxic, etc.) Shaymin-Sky is also annoying with Serene Grace + Air Slash. Almost guaranteed to flinch. FEAR Aron and Shedinja are hard to bring down if you have don't have any entry hazards up. Finally Ferrothorn in general is annoying to deal with. (Iron Barbs, Leech Seed, Toxic, Substitute, hazards, etc.)

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
    - Robert Pirsig
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
    I post here occasionally despite the fact I no longer play Pokemon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast