Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most annoying Pokémon you have ever faced?

In LC tourney finals, a guy got all of the entry hazards up, and my Claytoy didn't outspend Tentacool and couldn't rapid spin, so then he used Prankster Riolu + Roar + Copycat to kill my pokemon. So annoying.

From random Wifi: A Ninjask with Double Team, Sand Attack, X-Scissor, and some other annoying move.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

In Pokemon Pearl, Flint's Drifblim. My Empoleon had like, no PP, and my other Pokemon weren't as strong, so it took FOREVER to take it down.

Lucian's Bronzong in Pt. My team was incredibly bad against tanks, especially Bronzong. Took me more than 10 tries to take it down, and I only did because I was lucky with a crit or something like that. He would sweep my team with Calm Mind though (my team was Torterra, Gastrodon, Ambipom, Glalie, Drapion and Froslass. You get the idea, only Drapion or Froslass could get close to doing more than 1 quarter damage)... And even worse, he had a Reflect on from Lucian's Mr Mime. Gosh, hated that trainer

Whitneys Miltank is by far one of the most annoying Pokemon. Milk drink, Attract, Roll Out. That Miltank is annoying.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

cynthia's spiritomb is pretty dreadful to face, although i do love cynthia. it uses double team like crazy and then will-o-wisps you.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

The most annoying Pokémon I have ever faced was Pike Queen Lucy's Shuckle. Its moves Toxic and Protect are very bothersome, but Rest in combination with a Chesto Berry...
    It is so difficult to beat her, although I was successful several times...

Crasher Wake's Gyarados, Zubats as usual and Bidoofs.

If anyone says anything other then Whitney's Miltank they didn't battle her.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    If anyone says anything other then Whitney's Miltank they didn't battle her.
    whitney's miltank has far too much hype, i think. it's not as bad as they say it is. it's not nearly as bad as something like lucy's shuckle or cynthia's spiritomb.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123