Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying Pokémon you have ever faced?

I was in the battle factory in pokemon soulsilver when I faced a Cradily with Double Team, Toxic, Ingrain and some move that rose it's defense. It's only damage inflicting move was toxic so my Aggron stalled it until it ran out of PP and fainted from struggle.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

In no way is this the most annoying, simply because I can't remember the absolute most annoying, but last night on my original Silver version I faced a Muk that fully utilized "Minimize" as well as "Harden" and "Acid Armor". Said battle lasted about 10 minutes.
    Absolute Disaster

Stantler were very common in the hoenn battle frontier. Stantler is a really confusing pokemon. "Swampert hurt itself in its confusion","Swampert fainted" OH NOT AGAIN.

Pelipper, Oh how annying this thing is. Almost all ways use protect and prolonging the battle plus it has the nerves to keep popping up while Sp. Defense Training. It suppose to has 30% chance yet it appear so often and it some time appears 6 times in a row. While Muk, Shandrew (in Sandstorm), and some other Pokemon are more annoying for other reasons I just can't stand Pelipper.

Anything that spams Double Team or Parafusion/Paraflinch. Also, Elesa's Emolga spamming Volt Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Kyurem View Post
    Whimsicott and other Prankster abusers are by far the most annoying. (The amounts of moves it could use are enormous. Taunt, Toxic, Leech Seed, Encore, Toxic, etc.) Shaymin-Sky is also annoying with Serene Grace + Air Slash. Almost guaranteed to flinch. FEAR Aron and Shedinja are hard to bring down if you have don't have any entry hazards up. Finally Ferrothorn in general is annoying to deal with. (Iron Barbs, Leech Seed, Toxic, Substitute, hazards, etc.)
    My team fought a level 1 cottonee; it was carrying a sub-seeder moveset and wearing a focus sash. When leech seed was healing the cottonee to full health, many substitutes were set up. That awkward moment when a level 50 is brought to its knees (not to be taken literally) by a level 1.
    Last edited by Lanik; 12th March 2013 at 4:42 AM.

Sidney's Shiftry used Double Team like a million times in a row and all of my attacks missed. I just turned off the game.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

I had an unsuccessful attempt at catching a metang in Crater Forest the other day. I was almost out of pokeballs from catching all the wild pokemon in the games in the areas I'd been to, and had very few ultra balls and no timer balls. The thing would NOT stay in any pokeball I threw at it, and I was severly ticked. I finally ended up killing it when I ran out of pokeballs, after throwing maybe 40-50. Thank God it wasn't shiny or I'd have a broken hand right now from all the pounding in frustration I did. Legends can be annoying too, but I've come to expect that some are harder to catch than others (I'm looking at you, 0 for 2 Virizion), which is why I usually use master balls for them.

I also had one pokemon that frustrated me so much by the time I caught it that I nicknamed it 18FP. Take your own guesses on what that stands for.

In battle, the most annoying would be that guy with the fighting pokemon that killed my whole team until I finally beat him with my level five jellicent. Now THAT was an epic battle.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Cresselia with Icy Wind. Worst nightmare if you're a VGC player.
    For single battles, I despise Jirachi in the rain. Serene Grace makes Thunder so cheap.
    Under Construction

My most annoying battle was a trainer in the Humilau City gym, against his Walrein. That Pokemon kept using rest and recovering HP + snore kept hitting my Pokemon, unfortunately my only electric Pokemon, Emolga, got knocked out so fast, she was 18 levels under. My other Pokemon weren't too effective against water types either. That battle was almost 30 minutes, I used up almost all my Hyper Potions.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Every game has its annoyers, I can't even list them all.
    I am going to post the most recent one for me, aka B2/W2.

Achroma's Pokemon (Sturdy to hell), and a certain L13 Woobat in Virbank Complex (really, it was Riolu/Pignite (EmbArcLuc run). Couldn't get worse...)
    <no sig>

Genesect because of Rock Polish + Download.

That Snorlax in GCS. It just wants the battle to last 10+ minutes and annoy the hell out of you. I usually use a Master Ball on Mewtwo, but at least he's supposed to be difficult to catch, being the strongest Pokemon in RBY

You know, SubProtect Gliscor, SubDisable Gengar, DD TauntGyara, SubSeed Whimsicott, and DEFINITELY Riolu.

In-game..... probably Palmer's stupid Cresselia.

Drifblim or that fat munchlax evo

Any in-game Gym Leader, E4, or Champion's Pokemon that spams a devastating move or an annoying chain of moves. They've probably already been mentioned, but Whitney's Miltank (Rollout + Milk Drink), Morty's Gengar (Hypnosis + Dream Eater), Roxanne's Nosepass (Block + Rock Tomb), Juan's Kingdra (Double Team + Rest + Dragon's Breath), Winona's Altaria (Dragon's Breath), Lance's Dragonite's that knew a bunch of Elemental, special attacks just to name a few.
    Last edited by Pokemon~Master; 25th March 2013 at 5:00 AM.

i faced a lilligant that i had an electric pokemon against, so i could only use shock wave while it kept using synthesis. Took forever

Forgive me for being drab, but any SOB with Double Team/Minimize, any OHKO moves etc. Try to win without hacking you shi++y AI.

those are annoying, but like my electric type, I try to have at least 1 pokemon with a move that never misses

That's what I love about aerial ace, it always hits, even if I have to use it 20 times to KO. I also love surf and earthquake because, even if they're not 100% accurate, they hit hard and wide. Shock wave is also good for 100% hits.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

The most annoying Pokemon I have ever faced is hands down Whitneys Miltank. Miltank can use attract, and the Pokemon your using can get immobilized by love. Her Miltank can use rollout....Rollout gets stronger, and stronger every turn. If you can't make her Miltank stop the rollout combo your screwed....

Her Miltank also knows milk drink....

I can't count how many times I have had her Miltank down below 5 hp, and she uses milk drink!!!
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 26th March 2013 at 6:54 AM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

my other annoying battle is against a snorlax who only used yawn, then rest, then snore, and repeated FOREVER! lol please excuse my yell, but that snorlax was so annoying.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

An Abonmasnow in the HG Battle Tower, with a Sub / Leech Seed / Ingrain / Ice Beam strategy. No one in my team had fire attacks, and it was the bulkiest regenerator I have ever faced. I ended up losing.

I can't remember correctly... I think it was the battle against Bugsy, in my Heart Gold game. During that time, I only had Bayleef and Togepi to fight with. His Scyther was absolutely annoying but I managed to use Encore with my Togepi while it was using Focus Energy. Pfiouh, I challenged him 4 times before earning my badge.

I found this funny because I'm pretty sure most of you on that thread will say to yourself "Pf, Bugsy wasn't hard", because I'm pretty sure you've chosen Cyndaquil or Totodile or you had an advantage type such Hoothoot or Mareep. But I also find funny how many people wanted to kill Whitney's Miltank while I found her very easy (I only hade females during that gym battle, Bayleef, Togetic and Gloom).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Whitney's Miltank by far with it's got damn Milk Drink. And Rollout. Don't even get me started on Rollout.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/30rslyh.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast