Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: Mr. E's Mystery Club

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default Mr. E's Mystery Club





    Welcome to the second version of Mr. E’s Mystery Club


    The last version of the club slipped off the 30 day mark, but hopefully that wont happen again.

    First off, the rules: normal sppf rules apply (you all know them but here they are anyway)
    1) Limit foul language
    2) Don’t spam
    3) Stay on topic
    4) No double posting
    5) Don’t troll or flame users

    Welcome to Mr. E’s Mystery club!
    In this club we will play mystery games, solve and share riddles/puzzles, discuss mystery movies, TV shows, games, books etc.
    Examples of mystery topics:
    Video games: Ace attorney, professor Layton etc.
    Books: Sherlock holmes, Nancy Drew, Hardy boys etc
    TV shows: Law & Order, criminal minds, bones, CSI, NCIS, Flashpoint, Cold Case, 48 hours etc.
    Also, feel free to discuss real life criminal cases and trials.


    In this club, 6 words govern everything:
    Who
    What
    Where
    Why
    When
    How


    WHAT are the ranks

    Mr./Mrs./Rookie (this is the one you start with)

    Prof. (professor) 20p

    Ins. (inspector) 35p

    Det. (detective) 50p

    PI. (private investigator) 70

    To receive points you will:
    Solve riddles
    Win games that are played. (feel free to suggest games that we can play)
    Posting riddles for other people to solve
    also, for each riddle you get 3 hints, if u want a hint then pm the person who posted the riddle, and he will pm you a hint.

    WHO are the members

    Mr. E
    Mr. Dirkac
    Mr. Kamo
    Mr. Stark
    Mrs. Pink
    Mr. pupintheturd

    HOW do I join

    Here is the entry form:

    Username:
    Club Name: (add the prefix (u start with Mr. or Mrs. And then say your name))
    Your Pokemon Partner:
    A Quick Bio of Your Character:

    Here is the club banner:


    (credit goes to: flower paradise graphics)
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 2nd December 2013 at 8:34 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Super bump of approval. Join this club if you also like the mystery genre and join members in solvinv puzzles and cracking secrets in various related media such as Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, etc as well as real life cases!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,291

    Default

    Yay, it got remade

    Username: dirkac
    Club Name: Mr. dirkac
    Your Pokemon Partner: Surskit
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: Mr. dirkac is generally well taught, but is very rash and quick to jump to conclusions, which hamper his ability to solve things correctly.

    :P

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    @Sweet May: Thanks for the approval ^_^

    @Dirkac: Welcome to the Club ^_^ I'll add you to the OP in a sec.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    love mystery type stuff awesome club here.

    Username:kamoarc119
    Club Name: Mr. Kamo
    Your Pokemon Partner: Houndour
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: Mr.Kamo is a play by the rules type of person, he does whatever it takes to solve a case so long as he does not bend any of the rules to do so.



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Welcome to the club Mr. Kamo ^_^
    I'll add you to the OP in a sec.

    How about a cheezy riddle to start off the club?
    What gets wetter the more it dries?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Username: StarkElf
    Club Name: Mr. Stark
    Your Pokemon Partner: Espurr (male)
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: Mr. Stark is a quite eccentric chap who goes everywhere with his trusty sidekick Espurr. He is very thorough in his approach, but very clumsy in execution.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Welcome to the club Mr. Kamo ^_^
    I'll add you to the OP in a sec.

    How about a cheezy riddle to start off the club?
    What gets wetter the more it dries?
    Thank you :-) and the answer to the riddle is     Spoiler:- Answer:
    peek at your own risk lol

    I have a riddle if I may post

    "It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills.
    It comes out first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter."



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarkElf View Post
    Username: StarkElf
    Club Name: Mr. Stark
    Your Pokemon Partner: Espurr (male)
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: Mr. Stark is a quite eccentric chap who goes everywhere with his trusty sidekick Espurr. He is very thorough in his approach, but very clumsy in execution.
    Welcome stark ^_^
    I'll add you t the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Thank you :-) and the answer to the riddle is     Spoiler:- Answer:
    peek at your own risk lol

    I have a riddle if I may post

    "It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills.
    It comes out first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter."
    Yep that's the right answer ^_^

    I think I have the right answer to yours, but not sure XD
        Spoiler:
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Shore
    Posts
    379

    Default

    This sounds pretty cool. May I join?

    Username: Pink Harzard
    Club Name: Mrs. Pink
    Your Pokemon Partner: Scyther
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: A curious person who likes mysterious stories. She likes to make colourfull therories and explore the dephts of a case.

    Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

    Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

    Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post

    Yep that's the right answer ^_^

    I think I have the right answer to yours, but not sure XD
        Spoiler:
    Oh awesome :-) and Sorry but no that is not the answer very close though for just a guess :-)



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,291

    Default

    Acceptedness, yay.

    Umz... Let's see...

    "It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills.
    It comes out first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter."

    Words?

    :P

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Acceptedness, yay.

    Umz... Let's see...

    "It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills.
    It comes out first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter."

    Words?

    :P
    lol its not words either Mr. Dirkac but a very good try =) this one is a stumper and i have 4 more just like it ready to go when and if this one is solved.



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    This sounds pretty cool. May I join?

    Username: Pink Harzard
    Club Name: Mrs. Pink
    Your Pokemon Partner: Scyther
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: A curious person who likes mysterious stories. She likes to make colourfull therories and explore the dephts of a case.
    Welcome to Mr. E's Mystery club ^_^ I'll add you to the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    lol its not words either Mr. Dirkac but a very good try =) this one is a stumper and i have 4 more just like it ready to go when and if this one is solved.
    Hmm, The only other thing that I can come up with is:
        Spoiler:
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  15. #15

    Default

    Username: pupintheturd
    Club Name: mr. pupintheturd
    Your Pokemon Partner: magikarp
    A Quick Bio of Your Character: i'm a hippopotamus on a mission.

    is it maybe

        Spoiler:- answer:


    or

        Spoiler:- answer:
    Last edited by pupintheturd; 30th November 2013 at 9:37 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Welcome to Mr. E's Mystery club ^_^ I'll add you to the OP.

    Hmm, The only other thing that I can come up with is:
        Spoiler:
    correct!! you have definitely figured it out =) lol I'll be sure not to post one in a while to give everyone a mental break for a bit lol though I'm sorry if it got to be a bit complicated there with it =/



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Good job guys and Ansem, Mr. E, I think we should devise some sort of game for everyone to play like a riddle-quest or something similar.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Shore
    Posts
    379

    Default

    I know a riddle for you guys. Hope I may post it:

    I am who I am.
    But if you know who I am,
    I'm not anymore.
    What am I?

    Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

    Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

    Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    correct!! you have definitely figured it out =) lol I'll be sure not to post one in a while to give everyone a mental break for a bit lol though I'm sorry if it got to be a bit complicated there with it =/
    It was fine, thanks for the Riddle ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by StarkElf View Post
    Good job guys and Ansem, Mr. E, I think we should devise some sort of game for everyone to play like a riddle-quest or something similar.
    Good idea. I'll try to work something out, if anyone has any suggestions, don't be afraid to speak up ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    I know a riddle for you guys. Hope I may post it:

    I am who I am.
    But if you know who I am,
    I'm not anymore.
    What am I?
    ....I think I know this one, but as I am not sure, and I got the last one, I'll let someone else take a crack at it first XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  20. #20

    Default

    am i allowed in the club or rejected? or what...?

    some clarity would be a polite gesture.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    *facepalm* sorry about that, I totally missed your post XD
    I'll add you to the OP.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    I know a riddle for you guys. Hope I may post it:

    I am who I am.
    But if you know who I am,
    I'm not anymore.
    What am I?
    The only thing I can think of that would fit is if somebody is unknown, but if you knew it was, then it isn't unknown anymore.
    Um, Idunno.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Shore
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Close, but not the right answer.

    Currently in Hoenn.
    Claimed Scyther

    Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained ~ WF ~ Incoming absence alert
    Coming next year in the fanfic section:

    Thank you Astral Shadow for the Banner


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Welcome to the club Pup.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    Close, but not the right answer.
    Guess I'll take a crack at it.
        Spoiler:
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •