Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Grass-Type Pokemon Club

I can't imagine a Grass/Dragon-Type with Close Combat.. Brelloom should know that move, unless it can..
    But Brelloom cannot have Contrary.. That kinda stinks. But what you guys are talking about with fires etc. is it fanmade, or new info on gen. 6?

They're talking about Fakemons.

I'd love a Grass/Dragon type, but why the hell would they give in CCombat and Contrary? Doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I can't imagine a Grass/Dragon-Type with Close Combat.. Brelloom should know that move, unless it can..
    But Brelloom cannot have Contrary.. That kinda stinks. But what you guys are talking about with fires etc. is it fanmade, or new info on gen. 6?
    We're talking about what we hope for gen 6, and contrary is an ability that will be abused a lot.
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

So it is fanmade then? I saw something on another site about a new released Pokemon, but I do believe it is just an aprils fool

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    They're talking about Fakemons.

I'd love a Grass/Dragon type, but why the hell would they give in CCombat and Contrary? Doesn't even make sense.
    It would make more sense if he could learn leaf storm and Draco meteor. But I get what yveltal96 is saying with close combat in order to boost its defense so he could be more protected from outrage, dragon claw, ice cicle crash, etc
    EDIT: could we battle 7 pm tonight pacific time?
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

That Dragon-Thing would be banned from Everything. lol
    When we're at it, why not add Superpower. Free Attack & Defense-boost
    I would love to see how this thing would work out in action though

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    It would make more sense if he could learn leaf storm and Draco meteor. But I get what yveltal96 is saying with close combat in order to boost its defense so he could be more protected from outrage, dragon claw, ice cicle crash, etc
    EDIT: could we battle 7 pm tonight pacific time?
    But that doesn't even make any sense. Why the hell would GF make a Pokemon like that? Only Shuckle, Spinda, and the Snivy line have that ability.

I don't see it... Maybe they'll give more Pokemon Contrary, but I see no way it'll be a Grass/Dragon with Close Combat.

That Dragon-Thing would be banned from Everything. lol
    When we're at it, why not add Superpower. Free Attack & Defense-boost
    I would love to see how this thing would work out in action though
    Give it Power Whip and Draco Meteor and you will have the most powerful dragon/grass type (probably).

If they do make a Dragon/Grass I hope they don't put Contary on it
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

A Dragon/Grass would fit to have Mold Breaker, maybe. Or Leaf Guard.
    Clorophyll would be owerpowered, possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Give it Power Whip and Draco Meteor and you will have the most powerful dragon/grass type (probably).

If they do make a Dragon/Grass I hope they don't put Contary on it
    That depends on its stats though, if it has 50 sp attack, then +6 is still not denting much to a lot of Pokemon. Maybe it could KO Haxorus and others related but Pokemon like Dragonite and Latias would survive.
    A Dragon/Grass would fit to have Mold Breaker, maybe. Or Leaf Guard.
    Clorophyll would be owerpowered, possibly
    Again that's dependent on the stats, if it has 60 Speed then it wouldn't be overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    That depends on its stats though, if it has 50 sp attack, then +6 is still not denting much to a lot of Pokemon. Maybe it could KO Haxorus and others related but Pokemon like Dragonite and Latias would survive.

Again that's dependent on the stats, if it has 60 Speed then it wouldn't be overpowered.
    Exactly. And with chlorophyll it would double it's speed and since its a dragon it would most likely learn flamethrower and in the sun it would basically make it a stab if I remember right
    EDIT: DragonKnight won the first battle, we're in the middle of the second battle right now but showdown is trippin or something so don't count on us finishing our battles tonight. Also showdown made me change my name again so now it's just my serebii name
    Last edited by xerneas96; 3rd April 2013 at 5:47 AM.

Spoiler:

Alright guys our breeder is here!
    Our breeder is Cueva27 some of you may be familiar with his breeding shop
    Check our the Breeding section in the OP for his rules and application
    applications will be posted here and he says as soon as he applies he will be open for business right here in the club

Also everyone please finish up with your battles so we can get this tourney moving ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Alright guys our breeder is here!
    Our breeder is Cueva27 some of you may be familiar with his breeding shop
    Check our the Breeding section in the OP for his rules and application
    applications will be posted here and he says as soon as he applies he will be open for business right here in the club

Also everyone please finish up with your battles so we can get this tourney moving ^_^
    Is it alright if I request an eevee specifically for a leafeon? Cause I don't know if that would be against the rules to request a non grass pokemon that can evolve into a grass pokemon.
    And the trading thing, do we have to trade him a breeded pokemon too?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Is it alright if I request an eevee specifically for a leafeon? Cause I don't know if that would be against the rules to request a non grass pokemon that can evolve into a grass pokemon.
    And the trading thing, do we have to trade him a breeded pokemon too?
    i think that's fair enough
    i might actually have a DWF eevee now that i think about it
    I will let Cueva know once he signs up
    and as for what he wants, negotiation is between you guys that isn't for me to decide

Well hello! God, first of all sorry Yveital96 XD It took me so long to do this because I had a Newton's laws of motion homework to do. OK well I am the new shop breeder!.
    I dont exactly need people to donate or I dont need DWF's because I know a friend who has all so if you would like to request feel free to do so! I am busy sometiems so If I dont see your request feel free to poke at me!
    Here is my sign up!
    Im the breeder! Feel free to request! I can IV breed, Ability Breed, wont be very fast, but please be patient!

Username: Cueva27. Might be changed to !Victory★Star★Victini!
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I like how grass type pokemon are mostly pretty and awesome! Look at Chespin, Ferrothorn, Whimsicott! I also do gardening at home it is awesome! I just planted some plants 3 days ago! already sprouted the Lettuce!
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS & Wi-fi.
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Wi-fi Name is Gian and FC is 3010-7094-6050

MY version:

Breelom the ButtKicker
    Last edited by Victory★Star★; 3rd April 2013 at 7:12 AM.

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Well hello! God, first of all sorry Yveital96 XD It took me so long to do this because I had a Newton's laws of motion homework to do. OK well I am the new shop breeder!.
    I dont exactly need people to donate or I dont need DWF's because I know a friend who has all so if you would like to request feel free to do so! I am busy sometiems so If I dont see your request feel free to poke at me!
    Here is my sign up!
    Im the breeder! Feel free to request! I can IV breed, Ability Breed, wont be very fast, but please be patient!

Username: Cueva27. Might be changed to !Victory★Star★Victini!
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I like how grass type pokemon are mostly pretty and awesome! Look at Chespin, Ferrothorn, Whimsicott! I also do gardening at home it is awesome! I just planted some plants 3 days ago! already sprouted the Lettuce!
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS & Wi-fi.
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Wi-fi Name is Gian and FC is 3010-7094-6050

MY version:

Breelom the ButtKicker
    haha accepted ^_^
    that works i guess lol

also just letting everyone know I added a GRASS POKEMON OF THE WEEK section to the OP
    Ludicolo will guide you to the proper section ^_^
    this week is cradily and you will all notice that it comes with a recommended set for the pokemon and also lets you know why we choose to acknowledge that Pokemon
    the new Pokemon of the week will be updated every Sunday
    i thought it would be a cool feature hope you all enjoy it ^_^

Yay! So any guesses of what Sylveon might be? Or any new Grass type poke? I want there to be a Grass-Dragon and Grass-Flying BUT a good grass flying type...not Hoppip

Yay! So any guesses of what Sylveon might be? Or any new Grass type poke? I want there to be a Grass-Dragon and Grass-Flying BUT a good grass flying type...not Hoppip
    I liked Tropius and Shaymin-S
    they were both pretty great
    a grass/dragon is actually something we have been discussing :P
    also something i would like is a grass/fire poke based off of some flowers that release toxins that can burn flesh
    sounds morbid but it would be a pretty awesome poke

I liked Tropius and Shaymin-S
    they were both pretty great
    a grass/dragon is actually something we have been discussing :P
    also something i would like is a grass/fire poke based off of some flowers that release toxins that can burn flesh
    sounds morbid but it would be a pretty awesome poke
    0.o thats what i want! XD I want like a fire/grass poke but ya like a fire flower or something like a SUnflora on fire! XD

0.o thats what i want! XD I want like a fire/grass poke but ya like a fire flower or something like a SUnflora on fire! XD
    Sunflora could always evolve again :P
    of course with a different evolutionary method otherwise people would complain about why they couldn't have done that before lol
    what i like about pyroak is he is really bulky and has the stats to set up for a sweep unlike many grass pokes
    although there are the rare exceptions like tropius and torterra

Sunflora could always evolve again :P
    of course with a different evolutionary method otherwise people would complain about why they couldn't have done that before lol
    what i like about pyroak is he is really bulky and has the stats to set up for a sweep unlike many grass pokes
    although there are the rare exceptions like tropius and torterra
    yep! Also not sure if anyone has said this but an EV trained flawless Whimsicott would be an obvious subseeder that would destroy everything in its path. another good combo that i really really wanna use is a iron barbs ferrothorn with rocky helmet and leftovers with a special defense boost so if they try to loop hole it then here comes sp. defense to get all buff

yep! Also not sure if anyone has said this but an EV trained flawless Whimsicott would be an obvious subseeder that would destroy everything in its path. another good combo that i really really wanna use is a iron barbs ferrothorn with rocky helmet and leftovers with a special defense boost so if they try to loop hole it then here comes sp. defense to get all buff
    with ferrothorn i do that sometimes
    also i like to spread his EVs evenly
    i usually try to give him 252 HP EVs, 128 Def, 128 SpD
    and yeah whimsicott is in the uber tier just for that reason ^_^
    it's pretty great because of his ability and movepool he is in every single tier from RU all the way to Uber which rarely happens with any poke

Ohhh cool! I might use whimsicott for my out game team but then I want ferrothorn but I already have metagross XD this is confuzzling

Ohhh cool! I might use whimsicott for my out game team but then I want ferrothorn but I already have metagross XD this is confuzzling
    well Ferrothorn is uber as well XD
    many grass pokes have made it into ubers that aren't legends
    Venusaur recently became Uber due to his DW ability Chlorophyll
    so there's three i can think of right off the bat lol
    i have a feeling once serperior's DW ability is released he will be uber
    almost no doubt
    he has pretty good defenses and great speed and access to contrary+leaf storm=one serious pain in the basculin

OK, yveltal, bro, just because a pokemon can be used in ubers, and maybe even has a smogon write-up in ubers, does not make it an uber pokemon. Just sayin :/
    I can smell u

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast