Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    What are your ideas for a Grass/??? Pseudo-Legendary?
    I would like a Grass/Dragon Gargoyle....Contrary with Draco Meteor and Leaf Storm..../OP
    IMO if they were to make a gargoyle psuedo legend it would be rock/dragon. But as for grass psuedo legends, i think a large grass /flying three stage bird family could fit the bill. Give them powerful dragon moves too though like dragon pulse. They could be based of woodpeckers, but i dont know how people would take woodpeckers as psuedo legendaries, even if they were incredibley powerful.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    IMO if they were to make a gargoyle psuedo legend it would be rock/dragon. But as for grass psuedo legends, i think a large grass /flying three stage bird family could fit the bill. Give them powerful dragon moves too though like dragon pulse. They could be based of woodpeckers, but i dont know how people would take woodpeckers as psuedo legendaries, even if they were incredibley powerful.
    Agreed ^______^
    I really would see it as psuedo, but it would not look psuedo.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I would like a Grass/Dragon Gargoyle....Contrary with Draco Meteor and Leaf Storm..../OP
    My idea is a Grass/Ground type crocodile. It can learn all types of Bite (Bug Bite, Thunder Fang etc.) and has a high Defense.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

My idea for a grass pseudo legendary is an evolution of carnivine I created. It would be at least 20 feet tall and it would be half electric type as well. Its signature move would be an electric type power whip, and out would also learn regular power whip.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

My idea of a Pseudo legendary would be a Grass/Dragon with a long body like the dragons during chinese new year that need several people to operate, and its body and scales would be made out of a polished wood, and the ridges and features on it would be green with multiple Shrubs and grasses growing all over its body as the Dragon of life.

Dex:
    It Travels around the world. if it were to ever fly above you you could smell Mother nature, even through the thickest of city smog. It has been told in legend to help plants grow where it seemed impossible, and was said to plant the first tree in existence.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

a grass/dragon would be really wild XD i don't know really i maybe another grass/ground or maybe a grass/steel? this a really hard question really to answer not sure why >.>

An idea for a Pseudo- Legend Grass-Type is a Grass/Ghost-Type. It would have Wonder Guard as its ability, and would be based on thorns or something. It would be very strong, average defensive, and low HP

Talking

Breloom da Subpuncher

Username: SmellYaLater
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Well my favorite pokemon is bulbasaur and i always pick a grass starter in every pokemon game :P. Also i hate how there never spoken of cause its usually fire types and dragon types that get all the talk
    Also there green and greens my favorite color and this site is based of a grass type so yeah!
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO and Wifi!
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO=SmellYaLater, HG/SS=3483 2031 4659, B/W= 2967 3785 8507

Hope this is good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    Breloom da Subpuncher

Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Well my favorite pokemon is bulbasaur and i always pick a grass starter in every pokemon game :P. Also i hate how there never spoken of cause its usually fire types and dragon types that get all the talk
    Also there green and greens my favorite color and this site is based of a grass type so yeah!
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO=SmellYaLater, HG/SS=3483 2031 4659, B/W= 2967 3785 8507

It is indeed! Accepted! Welcome to the club.
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    Breloom da Subpuncher

welcome to the club!
    i see colt accepted you
    feel free to use out buttons and bars in OP and be sure to give credit to the artists

so my first attempt on badges in the world of art this actually is on topic cuaz its a grass pokemon leafeon badge so thought i share it with everyone...it was hard to do with a free hand draw with a touch mouse on my laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    so my first attempt on badges in the world of art this actually is on topic cuaz its a grass pokemon leafeon badge so thought i share it with everyone...it was hard to do with a free hand draw with a touch mouse on my laptop

hey that's pretty good
    especially for freehand!

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    hey that's pretty good
    especially for freehand!
    thanks yeah i letterally did it like 20 times if i had a tablet it would look much better i based it off the sprite of leafeon head...it was my first attempt doing it northernlights tutorail way i want to keep practicing though with grass pokemon and work my way to maybe offering it in my shop...don't know...

Who wants to do a grass mono battle on PS?
    I gotta battle someone so I can rank up to master rank
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    My idea of a Pseudo legendary would be a Grass/Dragon with a long body like the dragons during chinese new year that need several people to operate, and its body and scales would be made out of a polished wood, and the ridges and features on it would be green with multiple Shrubs and grasses growing all over its body as the Dragon of life.

Dex:
    It Travels around the world. if it were to ever fly above you you could smell Mother nature, even through the thickest of city smog. It has been told in legend to help plants grow where it seemed impossible, and was said to plant the first tree in existence.
    I love that idea so much ^____^
    It sounds really, really cool.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Who wants to do a grass mono battle on PS?
    I gotta battle someone so I can rank up to master rank
    Make a team ou and I'll battle you in 5 days when I'm ready, and I'll make a team, then we can be Grass Masters!
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Oh, may I request a breed?

Pokemon I want?:treecko if possible
    Shiny?- yes if possible
    Nickname?- blade
    What I can offer you?-monferno platinum raised
    Any other details? Teach it leaf blade, and do whatever with ivs and EVs, I don't really understand them, so do whatever with them and make it high speed, high attack, and special attack.
    Thanks
    wait you want a shiny treecko...and u r offering an easy to get non shiny monferno?

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

ok guys sorry i am late with updating the grass pokemon of the week
    well this week is Meganium a very under appreciated poke so here's for the competitive players and Meganium lovers
    this will always be in the OP if you wanna check it out

Meganium
    Tier: NU
    Smogon Recommended Set: Overgrow/Leaf Guard @ Leftovers
    -Synthesis
    -Giga Drain
    -Dragon Tail/Toxic
    -Aromatherapy
    Nature: Relaxed/Bold
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA

Why we recognize this Pokemon: Meganium is one of the best of the bulkier grass types and has a large support movepool similar to Cradily but also comes equipped with the very useful ability Leaf Guard making it impervious to being drained away by Toxic and other wallbreaking conditions. It also comes equipped with the extremely rare combo of the support moves Dragon Tail and Aromatherapy allowing it to phaze out your opponents stat boosts and also if you have already set up entry hazards, it will damage them as well while Aromatherapy allows Meganium to rid your entire party of harmful status conditions.

EDIT: Just a reminder
    anyone still competing in the tournament please finish up your battles
    also any member that has joined before March 8th is eligible to become master rank
    everyone that is eligible get your battle done with someone else eligible to rank up
    please do it ASAP so i can get all the requests for the userbars in at the same time
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 9th April 2013 at 6:37 AM.

It's nice to see Meganium get grass Pokemon of the week. I feel as if Meganium doesn't get to much love from others compared to other grass types (idk maybe it's just me.) I have always thought Meganium is a solid grass type.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    wait you want a shiny treecko...and u r offering an easy to get non shiny monferno?
    Well, if you don't want that I'll change it to my palkia, hasn't been raised much since I caught it in platinum, if you want that.

And one guy I know, his favorite Pokemon of all time is chickorita, which evolves into meganium after bayleef, and he loves the whole line. It's hard to train in the DS games. Also, my friend made a pun off of bayleef: I. Can't bayleef it's not butter. And are all the gtp of the week going to be final evos? And can we talk about other Pokemon in its evo line?
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

And one guy I know, his favorite Pokemon of all time is chickorita, which evolves into meganium after bayleef, and he loves the whole line. It's hard to train in the DS games. Also, my friend made a pun off of bayleef: I. Can't bayleef it's not butter. And are all the gtp of the week going to be final evos? And can we talk about other Pokemon in its evo line?
    yeah i don't see why you can't talk about their whole line
    the main reason i think meganium isn't appreciated very much, is because the gyms and elite four in it's generation either resist meganium or are supereffective against her

Make a team ou and I'll battle you in 5 days when I'm ready, and I'll make a team, then we can be Grass Masters!
    Woo! I think I'll just use the team I already have, only with a tweak or two cause there is room for improvement. See ya in 5 days

*GRASS POKEMON OF THE WEEK*
    Meganium
    Tier: NU
    Smogon Recommended Set: Overgrow/Leaf Guard @ Leftovers
    -Synthesis
    -Giga Drain
    -Dragon Tail/Toxic
    -Aromatherapy
    Nature: Relaxed/Bold
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA

Why we recognize this Pokemon: Meganium is one of the best of the bulkier grass types and has a large support movepool similar to Cradily but also comes equipped with the very useful ability Leaf Guard making it impervious to being drained away by Toxic and other wallbreaking conditions. It also comes equipped with the extremely rare combo of the support moves Dragon Tail and Aromatherapy allowing it to phaze out your opponents stat boosts and also if you have already set up entry hazards, it will damage them as well while Aromatherapy allows Meganium to rid your entire party of harmful status conditions.

Next Pokemon of the week coming: April 14, 2013
    Told you guys meganium is awesome!:P

Spoiler:

Meganium is not a bad Pokemon. It gets ignored because the region is not to its liking...
    Just trying starting R/B or FR/LG with a Chikorita.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Meganium is not a bad Pokemon. It gets ignored because the region is not to its liking...
    Just trying starting R/B or FR/LG with a Chikorita.
    Meganium should really stop being ignored..it is a great pokemon.
    It can run great in an OU team..it really should be OU.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Meganium should really stop being ignored..it is a great pokemon.
    It can run great in an OU team..it really should be OU.
    He does pretty good in the OU but he's amazing in the RU because he can run a good dual screen set with aromatherapy and giga drain. Also it's hidden ability (not sure how to get it so whoever knows, let me know) is leaf guard which makes him a pain for toxic spikes/toxic/thunderwave pokemon and all that good junk.
    All in all he's a good pokemon, he has good bulk and with the right tools (maybe sub/protect with a baton pass) he can destroy with solarbeam in the sun

Spoiler:

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast