Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    -You have to be a member to discuss
    RULE NUMBER 2.
    this post does not consist of it as i'm not discussing anything xD

lol grats on the club open ay
    thanks lol
    you could have just PM'd me!

Username: Xerneas96
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They are amazing in sun most of the time which is ironic since grass is weak against fire. Some thrive off of poison like breloom.
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: I have all three
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO is xerneas96. PS Cheese_Juice1111. Wi-Fi YELLOW FC: 4342-0658-4077
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Username: Xerneas96
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: They are amazing in sun most of the time which is ironic since grass is weak against fire. Some thrive off of poison like breloom.
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: I have all three
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PO is xerneas96. PS Cheese_Juice1111. Wi-Fi YELLOW FC: 4342-0658-4077
    accepted! welcome bro!

and just letting everyone know the requests for the user bars went through yesterday
    expect them within the week

Username: The DragonKnight
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I love nature as a person... and Grass Pokemon repersent nature in the video games and anime. Breloom. There are a lot of Grass Pokemon I like their design, and plenty good in battling.
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO / PS
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: The DragonKnight to both PO and PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Also, how does he not learn rapid spin? He literally spins in his animation.
    Maybe they didn't want an overpowered Rapid Spinner... Because, with Rapid Spin, who would ever use Forretress? Only thing he is better at is Toxic Spiking, something Ferrothorn can't do. Ferrothorn has higher SpD and high Def to keep him around a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i think one of my favorite stalls is a poison heal breloom:

Ability: Poison Heal
    Item: Toxic Orb

Moves:
    Spore
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Leech Seed
    I use this Breloom a fair amount, I just don't love Tech Breloom. Spore either lets you set up or they switch so you can set up your Sub, and then spam Leech Seed / Spore / Focus Punch...
    I know it isn't the best, but I like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    What kinds of Grass-types are you hoping to see in 6th Gen?

Personally, I'd love to see a Grass/Dragon type. I was really disappointed when Serperior didn't end up being one back in 5th Gen, but hey, maybe we'll see one this time around. A Grass/Ghost could potentially be pretty cool as well, possibly haunting some sort of ancient forest temple?
    I love those ideas. A Grass/Dragon would be a good type combination, unless against an Ice Type. Flying, Ice, and Dragon are the only Types Super Effective against that typing. I hope it's design would not be too much like Serperior, for the sake of originality, but I wouldn't want it to be too different either.

A Grass/Ghost would be interesting, not the best typing in the world but I'd love to see the design on it.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 13th March 2013 at 4:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Username: The DragonKnight
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I love nature as a person... and Grass Pokemon repersent nature in the video games and anime. Breloom. There are a lot of Grass Pokemon I like their design, and plenty good in battling.
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO / PS
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: The DragonKnight to both PO and PS.

Maybe they didn't want an overpowered Rapid Spinner... Because, with Rapid Spin, who would ever use Forretress? Only thing he is better at is Toxic Spiking, something Ferrothorn can't do. Ferrothorn has higher SpD and high Def to keep him around a while...

I use this Breloom a fair amount, I just don't love Tech Breloom. Spore either lets you set up or they switch so you can set up your Sub, and then spam Leech Seed / Spore / Focus Punch...
    I know it isn't the best, but I like it...

I love those ideas. A Grass/Dragon would be a good type combination, unless against an Ice Type. Flying, Ice, and Dragon are the only Types Super Effective against that typing. I hope it's design would not be too much like Serperior, for the sake of originality, but I wouldn't want it to be too different either.

A Grass/Ghost would be interesting, not the best typing in the world but I'd love to see the design on it.
    You are accepted!
    And I love that breloom it's fantastic :3
    A grass/ghost would be fun because you could use spore, substitute pain split and leech seed
    Great great stall

vs the right Pokemon, that Breloom can work really well. But they're are Pokemon that counter that Breloom well (Magic Bounce Espeon makes Breloom worthless) and can stop any chance of him working well.

That is true
    But that's the beauty of grass Pokemon
    Leavanny can counter an espeon with ease
    A quick x-scissor and its gone
    Of course not all Pokemon are perfect and they all have their checks and balances
    I would have to say though, that ferrothorn is one of my favorite grass types because of their incredible stalling power!

Anyways since we already have a LOT of members within the first day of this club being approved, I think we're going to be hosting a tournament soon
    So everyone vote what would be more convenient as a means of battling for you and we will get the tournament set up within a week or so
    Vote either PO PS or WiFi

Of course not all Pokemon are perfect and they all have their checks and balances
    Definitely true. But Magic Bounce Espeon is a much more common OU Pokemon than Leavanny.

Anyways since we already have a LOT of members within the first day of this club being approved, I think we're going to be hosting a tournament soon
    So everyone vote what would be more convenient as a means of battling for you and we will get the tournament set up within a week or so
    Vote either PO PS or WiFi
    I can do PO/PS, but I prefer Showdown.

Alright we have one
    Also when you vote, also vote whether or not you think CAPmon should be allowed in this tourney

Breloom, Im glad to hear the club has been a hit so far. I had school so I'm only post now as clarification.

Username: PaddysTurtwigFanClub
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Most of my favorite Pokemon are Grass like Turtwig,Breloom,Sceptile etc.
    PO, PS, or WiFi?:Wi-Fi
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Paddy - 2710-0815-1605
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Breloom, Im glad to hear the club has been a hit so far. I had school so I'm only post now as clarification.

Username: PaddysTurtwigFanClub
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: Most of my favorite Pokemon are Grass like Turtwig,Breloom,Sceptile etc.
    PO, PS, or WiFi?:Wi-Fi
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Paddy - 2710-0815-1605
    Accepted!
    Welcome co owner paddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    damn, pressed that thing and it lagged, i i kept prseeing it and it let out a crapload of NOOOOs all at once and scared the **** out of me XD

Ever used a Leafeon? they are excellent Chlorophyll users with sunny day in NU.

Leafeon - Leftovers

Sunny Day
    Swords Dance
    Baton Bass
    Leaf Blade
    i remember the time i tried to use leafeon in a OU team 0_0 that was a horrible idea...tried to make it work with chlorophyll with a sun team...just isn't good enough for OU

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i remember the time i tried to use leafeon in a OU team 0_0 that was a horrible idea...tried to make it work with chlorophyll with a sun team...just isn't good enough for OU
    well of course it doesnt work in OU, Venesaur is a much better choice and can counter leafeon with HP fire, but its pretty good in NU
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

well of course it doesnt work in OU, Venesaur is a much better choice and can counter leafeon with HP fire, but its pretty good in NU
    yeah i know but i was trying to make it OU lol and i had venasaur in the team already lol it was a long time ago though i did that XD

yeah i know but i was trying to make it OU lol and i had venasaur in the team already lol it was a long time ago though i did that XD
    Ah i get......*looks at your username*... i completely get it...

Well an acrobatics Sceptile would have been a better choice but you know *looks again*

Well an acrobatics Sceptile would have been a better choice but you know *looks again*
    You stole that idea from me you son of a *****
    I can smell u

its fine my OU sun team is alot better then it was 2 years ago...it was a old sun team for a league i fixed it up awhile back ago to a normal sun team...thanks for the tip though about the sceptile ^_^

edit: when i ment normal sun team i was forced to use 4 of my pokes had to be the same type of my badge so you see where that goes XD which i was a grass elite four member...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 13th March 2013 at 8:03 PM.

Don't call people that or you're grounded D:< D8
    On topic, I haven't used a Leafeon yet but I hate how it has such good Physical attack power....and the only really good Physical Grass move I can think of is Leaf Blade. Just seems like a waste to me ;~;

Who are you calling a *****?! I never ****ing said it was my idea!

But yeah Acrobatics with Flying Gem. anihilation

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    On topic, I haven't used a Leafeon yet but I hate how it has such good Physical attack power....and the only really good Physical Grass move I can think of is Leaf Blade. Just seems like a waste to me ;~;
    leafeon is a beast in the NU teir its nice jolly nature makes it a good physical fast sweeper...moves baton pass, sword dance, leaf blade, and subs...that is a really nice set with the dw ability if your making a nu sun team its a beast i love it ^_^
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 13th March 2013 at 8:11 PM.

You forgot about wood hammer!
    Which torterra sweeps with
    And as for the abcrobatics with flying gem and unburden
    Not saying other people didn't think of it before but that's what u thought of immediately after I saw that was his ability

Who are you calling a *****?! I never ****ing said it was my idea!

But yeah Acrobatics with Flying Gem. anihilation
    Children, children, keep it clean. D8 *shot*
    leafeon is a beast in the NU teir its nice jolly nature makes it a good physical fast sweeper...moves baton pass, sword dance, leaf blade, and subs...that is a really nice set with the dw ability if your making a nu sun team its a beast i love it ^_^
    I should try it out then. :3 Though I'm not that good at competitive so I'd probably pull it off wrong. D8 I do wanna use a Jumpluff soon though and try it out, I love Jumpluff.

What are your favorite Grass types?
    Well I love Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra (as if it wasn't half obvious). The reason for my fondness of this particular line is that my first ever Pokemon on Pokemon Platinum. And from this day, Torterra has never left my party. But i like others too. I like Bulbasaur and Treecko who both are awesome and have awesome evolutions. I also have a fondness for Breloom, I love his design its a mixture of Jolly and Tough. I also love Shaymin and especially Celebi to bits.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Username: quimagma
    Favorite thing about grass types: some(like sceptile and serperior) are very powerful and grass type moves have great animation
    Wifi, po or ps: none
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Children, children, keep it clean. D8 *shot*

I should try it out then. :3 Though I'm not that good at competitive so I'd probably pull it off wrong. D8 I do wanna use a Jumpluff soon though and try it out, I love Jumpluff.
    Jumpluff.......Jumpluff..... GOD DAMIT JUMPLUUUUFFFF!!!!!! ARRRGH!!!!! You annoying Puffball!!!

those things make me die a little inside...

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast