Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1810

Thread: Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    I always thought Rotom was a legendary back 7 years ago xD

Anyways, i'm offering my breeding services for anyone who wants a GRASS type Pokemon with 2-3 or more if your lucky IVs that can be 30(for hidden power and near-flawlessness) or 31(for flawlessness), nature specific, ability specific, any eggmoves, plus it's free! Message me here or VM me or PM me right away with your request/pokemon you desire. All are IV bred; no RNGing, and bred to you liking. First come; first serve
    I don't even think Rotom is even that old.
    It is a Sinnoh mon.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    I don't even think Rotom is even that old.
    It is a Sinnoh mon.
    well he is close, Diamond and Pearl came out in 2007, so it was six years ago.
    Mow Rotom is a very fun Pokemon though, and I wish they did more electric/grass pokemon.
    it only has a few weaknesses compared to the usual five

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    well he is close, Diamond and Pearl came out in 2007, so it was six years ago.
    Mow Rotom is a very fun Pokemon though, and I wish they did more electric/grass pokemon.
    it only has a few weaknesses compared to the usual five
    D/P came out SIX YEARS AGO?
    ...I feel old. Really old. I feel even older since R/S came out over 10 years ago. Man, where did my childhood go?

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Hey, welcome back yeveltel!
    And I hope more people join the tourney!
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

6 YEARS??? Well, I guess that makes sense, seeing as I'm 12 and I remember having D/P somewhere around age 6.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

6 years already? sheesh.......I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like that long ago. I"M AN OLD MAN!
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    6 years already? sheesh.......I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like that long ago. I"M AN OLD MAN!
    I'm only 12 and I feel that way!!

Also, welcome back Yveltal, we all missed you!

Ikr? And Welcome back Yvetal! Your ban seemed pretty long. Glad you're back tho.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

getting banned sucks >.< stay clean kids.
    yeah that long ago lol. I hope that we do get another grass legendary this generation though.
    hopefully a carnivorous plant :3 not carnivine though he's the only grass poke i don't like

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yvetal96
    yeah that long ago lol. I hope that we do get another grass legendary this generation though.
    hopefully a carnivorous plant :3 not carnivine though he's the only grass poke i don't like
    It's possible with gen. 6. Not trying to say anything here *coughXerneascough* but I hope they do as well. Though a type they haven't done yet, like bug or something would be cool.
    Together we ride!

getting banned sucks >.< stay clean kids.
    There are actually sucky grass Pokemon, yet you choose one that's actually awesome to hate? booooooooooo
    I can smell u

It's possible with gen. 6. Not trying to say anything here *coughXerneascough* but I hope they do as well. Though a type they haven't done yet, like bug or something would be cool.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if GameFreak made Xerneas a grass type. I think it'll be grass/psychic, but that's just me. And even if Xerneas isn't grass, there's still probably going to be a legendary trio, a few other legendaries, possibly a third one that makes Xereneas and Yveltal a trio, and probably one or two event-exclusive ones. Just my guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was a grass legendary this gen. And I agree, bug would make a cool legendary type. Maybe paired with a type that hasn't been used yet, or even just a standalone bug type would be kind-of cool (though I've never been a big fan of bugs o_o)

Not sure if Xerneas will be, but let's stick to Pokemon we know are going to be grass, or make up our own lol

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    There are actually sucky grass Pokemon, yet you choose one that's actually awesome to hate? booooooooooo
    i love every grass pokemon except him sorry >.<
    carnivine is just.....useless

Ask me stupid stuff

Sunkern literally has the weakest stats of all Pokemon, ever. Worse than Magikarp. Why not him? Sunflora is equally proportionately bad.
    I can smell u

Not sure if Xerneas will be, but let's stick to Pokemon we know are going to be grass, or make up our own lol

i love every grass pokemon except him sorry >.<
    carnivine is just.....useless
    I can see Xerneas being grass type but I don't think it's too likely.
    Carnivine is usless but I agree with Colt45 Sunkern is just terrible
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Sunkern literally has the weakest stats of all Pokemon, ever. Worse than Magikarp. Why not him? Sunflora is equally proportionately bad.
    i like sunflora's design >.< also the only anime episode i ever saw for the Johto had a bunch of Sunflora in it :P

Ask me stupid stuff

Carnivine has a much better design than Sunflora, iyam.

You've only seen one Johto episode? You know, I can't complain. I've only seen a handful of any anime episodes, it was mostly the movies and Pikachu Shorts I saw as a kid.
    I can smell u

Carnivine has a much better design than Sunflora, iyam.

You've only seen one Johto episode? You know, I can't complain. I've only seen a handful of any anime episodes, it was mostly the movies and Pikachu Shorts I saw as a kid.
    yeah i really haven't seen much of the anime. The only Hoenn episode i saw was when May got her Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur's father (Venusaur) kicks Team Rocket's *** in it. Also her Bulbasaur is just a complete derp

Ask me stupid stuff

I personally never like sunflora...i barely liked grass pokemon in that region tbh...hoenn was my weakest link when it came to grass pokemon :/

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Sunflora is a Johto Pokemon.
    I can smell u

Sunflora is a Johto Pokemon.
    ah crap that right im sorry colt im so tired right now why was thinking it was hoenn? i don't know XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I personally never like sunflora...i barely liked grass pokemon in that region tbh...hoenn was my weakest link when it came to grass pokemon :/
    wait....don't you mean johto? I loved the hoenn grass pokes, my favorites being tropius, breloom, shiftry, and ludicolo
    ludicolo probably being my favorite, as it is one of the most versatile pokemon, and not many pokemon resist it's stab moves, and whatever does resist it, is pretty much taken care of by Focus Blast and Ice Beam

Ask me stupid stuff

ah crap that right im sorry colt im so tired right now why was thinking it was hoenn? i don't know XD
    No need to apologize, haha. A little mistake doesn't do me any harm.
    I can smell u

wait....don't you mean johto? I loved the hoenn grass pokes, my favorites being tropius, breloom, shiftry, and ludicolo
    ludicolo probably being my favorite, as it is one of the most versatile pokemon, and not many pokemon resist it's stab moves, and whatever does resist it, is pretty much taken care of by Focus Blast and Ice Beam
    read my post above yours lol yeah it was johto region im so tired i can't even see straight today XD but i never liked ludicolo either really but that is me XD im a very picky grass gal XD but i do love using them when i have too...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

read my post above yours lol yeah it was johto region im so tired i can't even see straight today XD but i never liked ludicolo either really but that is me XD im a very picky grass gal XD but i do love using them when i have too...
    lol yeah i just read it >.< lol i can tell you're picky :P
    but idk i absolutely love ludicolo he's such a derp :3 but the good kind of derp

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast