Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1810

Thread: Grass-Type Pokemon Club

Good to be back dumb rules sometimes
    thanks for keeping the club active guys. it's great to see our members are loyal ^_^
    My two favorite starter lines are turtwig (luvvvvvv the turtle with the grass shell :3) and I also love the snivy line.
    Soon I am going to be starting a solo in my LeafGreen with Venusaur. A solo is when you only use your starter in battles, so it's like using your one true partner, and everyone else is HM slaves.
    I have done this before with charizard (pain especially with the first two gyms) but it shouldn't be too difficult with Venusaur. Just gotta teach a lot of coverage moves, and sleep powder, poison powder, and stun spore are going to be some main tools. I might later do the same thing in my platinum with Torterra.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Sadly but I have news. Billy has been banned til the 30th.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Sadly but I have news. Billy has been banned til the 30th.
    Why are people here being banned left and right ?
    Seriously..it is really annoying.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Mine is Snivy and all of its evolutions!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Forgive me if you are, but I am not entirely positive that you are a member, and you have to be one to post.

Update:
    I just recently started my solo with my Bulbasaur in LeafGreen.
    His nickname is Amaryllis, and we are starting towards Viridian Forest, and he is level 9

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Good to be back dumb rules sometimes
    thanks for keeping the club active guys. it's great to see our members are loyal ^_^
    My two favorite starter lines are turtwig (luvvvvvv the turtle with the grass shell :3) and I also love the snivy line.
    Soon I am going to be starting a solo in my LeafGreen with Venusaur. A solo is when you only use your starter in battles, so it's like using your one true partner, and everyone else is HM slaves.
    I have done this before with charizard (pain especially with the first two gyms) but it shouldn't be too difficult with Venusaur. Just gotta teach a lot of coverage moves, and sleep powder, poison powder, and stun spore are going to be some main tools. I might later do the same thing in my platinum with Torterra.
    It's really hard to do solos in 4th gen. I tried doing it with infernape and empoleon but I ended up also using lucario and staraptor
    EDIT: I did one with sceptile in emerald, it was really fun and fairly easy
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Yeah and another update. I just beat Misty and am on my way to Vermilion City. I am going against a bug catcher atm and Amaryllis (Ivysaur) is level 29. I plan on evolving him before the gym.
    Thank god for his secondary poison typing. It making going against bugs and poison types sooooo much easier. My HM slaves so far are Zubat, Pikachu, Spearow, and Sandshrew (not saying nicknames, because two of which are inappropriate).

Ask me stupid stuff

Oh, I'm sorry everyone! I didn't know you had to be a member to post on this thread! :/ Thanks for notifying me about that Yveltal96. Now could someone please tell me how I can become a member on here (or if I am allowed to at all?) XD Thanks. :3
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry everyone! I didn't know you had to be a member to post on this thread! :/ Thanks for notifying me about that Yveltal96. Now could someone please tell me how I can become a member on here (or if I am allowed to at all?) XD Thanks. :3
    no problem at all.
    check the first post of the thread, and look for the member sign up form ^_^
    make sure to read the rules first though!

Venusaur Solo Update:
    I recently evolved my Amaryllis into a Venusaur and is level 34
    I just beat Vermilion City Gym and just went through the Diglett Tunnel

Ask me stupid stuff

Oh ok, I will now! Thank you!

EDIT: Here it is! Please tell me if I did this right...thanks! XD

Cassafrass1999:
    I love their awesome moves (such as Leaf Blade, my personal favorite so far), and their awesome looks (especially Snivy and all of its evolutions, as they are my favorite Pokémon!) I know some people think grass types aren't good for their many weaknesses, but I think it IS good (it gives the game more challenge). And their few resistances work great when you get to use them! All in all, I love grass types for who they are!
    N/A...sorry!
    N/A...sorry once again!

Breloom the SubPuncher! XD

P.S. Am I allowed to claim a Pokémon yet?
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 25th May 2013 at 6:19 PM.

you're accepted >.<
    form is still slightly messed up but it works
    and yes you can make a claim, but check to see which ones are already taken. I am going to switch my claim to Ludicolo since no one loves him.
    you can also use our userbars and buttons but be sure to give the artists credit!

Ask me stupid stuff

Thank you, but does the Wi-Fi thing mean that I should give my Pokémon game (I would give my White 2 one) Wi-fi code thingamajig (I can't remember what it is called right now, lol)! XD And I am going to make a claim to Serperior, since I have seen that no one has taken it yet, if that's ok with you. :3

Serperior has been taken actually.
    and yeah don't worry too much about that

Ask me stupid stuff

Oh...I must have missed it then...let me check if anyone has taken either Snivy or Servine instead, although Serperior(I would say) is probably my very fav of the three. But that's ok. And thanks!

EDIT: Ok, I promise that someone must've JUST changed their claim to Serperior literally two seconds ago, because it had just been Snivy (I think)! Oh well, it's ok...I will claim Snivy I think now...not to be picky. :P
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 25th May 2013 at 6:38 PM.

Grass Pokémon of the Week:

I've always liked Leavanny's design, but I've never gotten around to using it on a team, either in-game or competitively. The dual weakness to fire is however, disappointing.
    I think once I restart White for the last time and start with Tepig, i'll decide on going with this one.
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Snivy has just been opened up (as i had originally claimed it and now claim ludicolo)
    so if you would like i can change your claim

Ask me stupid stuff

Ok, thank you! But if the claim for Serperior ever opens up, I will change Snivy for him (if that's allowed), but for now, Snivy is fine! Thanks!

EDIT: Hmmm...when I check out the buttons you have up for people to use, I just get an image with a box shape and an "x" in the middle of it (that's the best I can describe it...is that what is called a "broken link")? :/ But anyways, do you have any idea of how I could get that to actually work and to show up on my computer? If you can't it's ok, but if you can, I would be very grateful! Thanks!
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 25th May 2013 at 6:47 PM.

your claim has been added ^_^
    there's so much love for the serperior line here lol

Ask me stupid stuff

Alright, thank you! And that's pretty funny but believable, LOL! XP But can you please try helping me with the "buttons" problem (see my last post). Thank you!

that you will have to ask eeveelover about.
    that could be a multitude of issues

Ask me stupid stuff

All right...I will have to ask her later. Thanks!

I believe I queried if it was possible for me to claim Shaymin Sky? I know Shaymin Normal is claimed, but still...
    If not, then could I claim Cherubi?
    Last edited by Shymain; 26th May 2013 at 8:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    I believe I queried if it was possible for me to claim Shaymin Sky? I know Shaymin Normal is claimed, but still...
    If not, then could I claim Cherubi?
    I apologize, I had completely forgotten.
    Anyways, your claim has been added to the list!

Also, quick announcement.
    I am going to be (unfortunately) moving the tournaments date back to June 7, because Colt was in charge of making the brackets.
    Unless someone else has a Chollenge account, and is willing to do the brackets, it will be set back to this date.
    If someone can, the tournament will proceed as expected.
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 26th May 2013 at 3:23 PM.

Ask me stupid stuff

May I please join?

Username: Aya Gardenia.
    Favorite thing about Grass types: I love them all! Because they're very cute, and they're my favorite type.
    PO, PS, or Wifi? PO and PS.
    PO, PS, and Wifi name and FC: Aya Gardenia.

Has anyone claimed Lilligant? If not, can I claim her?

welcome aya welcome to the grass club and im still trying to figure out what problems you have with the link buttons my pm are full at the moment and you can't vm me but anyway sorry guys im still here just been busy lately...as well as i don't have any account to that so i can not help...sorry

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast