Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1810

Thread: Grass-Type Pokemon Club

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    I have some unfortunate news. The original person who was going to do the tournament brackets is taking a Hiatus until after summer, and the only other person who has a Challonge account is also on a hiatus. So, if anyone has a Challonge account, and is willing to do the brackets, please PM me right away. Thank you all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya Gardenia View Post
    May I please join?

    Username: Aya Gardenia.
    Favorite thing about Grass types: I love them all! Because they're very cute, and they're my favorite type.
    PO, PS, or Wifi? PO and PS.
    PO, PS, and Wifi name and FC: Aya Gardenia.

    Has anyone claimed Lilligant? If not, can I claim her?
    sorry read the rules, and try again

  2. #1277

    Default

    Oh! Sorry!

    Breloom?

  3. #1278

    Default

    I'm sorry if I made any other mistakes...
    I'm new to the website, so I don't know what link you're talking about...

    Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused...

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Now you are accepted. Feel free to use any of our Beginner Bars and Link Buttons, but give credit to the artists.
    Also, be sure to check out the Grass-Type Pokemon of the Week in the OP.

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya Gardenia View Post
    I'm sorry if I made any other mistakes...
    I'm new to the website, so I don't know what link you're talking about...

    Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused...
    becareful not to double post there is a edit button under post to fix things when you want to say something else and no worries...if you want ill accept your friend request this time i normally don't accept random friend requests but its fine aya i can help you around serebii if you like...also on the front there are artworks and you can have those art linked in your sig to this club...i can show how to do it if you like...

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Serperior is unclaimed. RzK can explain.
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    I shall claim Serperior then.
    And DK has volunteered to do brackets, so the tournament should carry on as expected.

  8. #1283
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Awww man...I could have just claimed Serperior! XD Oh well...that's ok. If you change your mind about claiming Serperior, please notify me Yveltal. Thanks.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Awww man...I could have just claimed Serperior! XD Oh well...that's ok. If you change your mind about claiming Serperior, please notify me Yveltal. Thanks.
    I'll keep that in mind lol. Alright, the brackets are made for the tourney, and here they are

    The participating members in the tournament will be:
    -Yveltal96
    -BugPokemonMaster316
    -xerneas96
    -Mr. Cuddles
    -The DragonKnight
    -InsaneDragoniteHD
    -Eeveelover824

    The first round matchups follow:
    xerneas96 has a by for the first round

    Yveltal96 vs. BugPokemonMaster316

    The DragonKnight vs. InsaneDragoniteHD

    Mr. Cuddles vs. Eeveelover824

    Battling starts in two days, so make sure your teams are all ready guys!

  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I'll keep that in mind lol. Alright, the brackets are made for the tourney, and here they are

    The participating members in the tournament will be:
    -Yveltal96
    -BugPokemonMaster316
    -xerneas96
    -Mr. Cuddles
    -The DragonKnight
    -InsaneDragoniteHD
    -Eeveelover824

    The first round matchups follow:
    xerneas96 has a by for the first round

    Yveltal96 vs. BugPokemonMaster316

    The DragonKnight vs. InsaneDragoniteHD

    Mr. Cuddles vs. Eeveelover824

    Battling starts in two days, so make sure your teams are all ready guys!
    alright sounds good with me hope to have a great match with mr.cuddles...ill make my team tommorow i guess im off from work that day...haven't done doubles in awhile so excited...its been awhile since platinum...

  11. #1286
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    alright sounds good with me hope to have a great match with mr.cuddles...ill make my team tommorow i guess im off from work that day...haven't done doubles in awhile so excited...its been awhile since platinum...
    i have been practicing with doubles a lot lately and am having a lot of luck with it. I come up with some pretty evil teams.
    I am looking forward to this tournament, and BugPokemonMaster316, good luck

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boaz, AL
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Sorry I havent been active, banned for 1 liners

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya Gardenia View Post
    May I please join?

    Username: Aya Gardenia.
    Favorite thing about Grass types: I love them all! Because they're very cute, and they're my favorite type.
    PO, PS, or Wifi? PO and PS.
    PO, PS, and Wifi name and FC: Aya Gardenia.

    Has anyone claimed Lilligant? If not, can I claim her?
    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    All right...I will have to ask her later. Thanks!
    Welcome

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i have been practicing with doubles a lot lately and am having a lot of luck with it. I come up with some pretty evil teams.
    I am looking forward to this tournament, and BugPokemonMaster316, good luck
    Well, I hope your team is quite evil enough to take me down if we battle.
    Hahaha...I am not too good at doubles.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  14. #1289
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Alright guys, let the battles begin today.
    Good luck to everyone, and be sure to post your results here along with any replays you can salvage.

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Thanks Yveltal!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  16. #1291
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    247

    Default

    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:



    Trinity League Badges:


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

  17. #1292
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Goddddd that was horrible. I meant to make that damn Ludicolo bulky >.>
    Good game though your team is good. I was surprised you weren't going to utilize sun with that Venusaur though

  18. #1293
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boaz, AL
    Posts
    138

    Default

    I'll just...

    Set back and watch...

  19. #1294
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    alright, so now the people that need to battle are:

    The DragonKnight vs. InsaneDragoniteHD

    Mr. Cuddles vs. Eeveelover824

    xerneas96 vs. BugPokemonMaster316

    Good luck, and be sure to post your replays.

  20. #1295
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boaz, AL
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Maybe I'll gamble lol

    The DragonKnight vs. InsaneDragoniteHD-Knight wins

    Mr. Cuddles vs. Eeveelover824-Evee Wins

    xerneas96 vs. BugPokemonMaster316-Bug Wins

    Bored up here

  21. #1296
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19

    Default

    A grass type club! Why didn't I know about this!

    Username: pokerock4
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I always picked the grass types when I start a new game. So technically my first official Pokemon was a grass types
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: WiFi
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Gman 3483 0370 3993

    Breloom the SubPuncher
    Last edited by pokerock4; 4th June 2013 at 3:32 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Breloom the SubPuncher
    3DS FC: 0387-9029-8820
    http://pokerock4.deviantart.com/
    ]

  22. #1297

    Default

    Sorry...for being inactive all this time..and I missed the tourney signups....
    Oh well, good luck to all in the tourney!

    I have claimed the Pigs!


    Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

  23. #1298
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Alright guys, since I can never seem to make up my mind about the Grass Type Pokemon of the Week, I am leaving it up to you guys to vote. This whole thing, will always be in the OP, so feel free to check there, but to introduce it, here it is!

    *GRASS POKEMON OF THE WEEK VOTING FORM*

    Here, members can post this form throughout the week, to vote for who will be our next weeks Grass Pokemon of the Week!
    I will post our list of candidates in the spoiler below the form.
    HTML Code:
    Vote for next Grass Pokemon of the Week
    My Vote:
        Spoiler:- This Weeks Candidates:


    Here's a list of past ones that cannot be voted for yet.
    -Cradily
    -Meganium
    -Whimsicott
    -Abomasnow
    -Venusaur
    -Leavanny

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerock4 View Post
    A grass type club! Why didn't I know about this!

    Username: pokerock4
    Favorite Thing About Grass Types: I always picked the grass types when I start a new game. So technically my first official Pokemon was a grass types
    PO, PS, or WiFi?: WiFi
    PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Gman 3483 0370 3993

    Breloom the SubPuncher
    you are accepted ^_^
    welcome to the club and feel free to use any of our buttons and userbars, but be sure to give credit to the artists!
    Also, this Sunday, a new Grass Type Pokemon of the week will be coming (it has been delayed due to a bug in the club system that has been recently resolved)

  24. #1299
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Sorry I haven't been active for awhile... Tests. But, anyways...

    Vote for next Grass Pokemon of the Week

    My Vote:     Spoiler:


    Who I think will win:
        Spoiler:


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  25. #1300
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Shabboneau Castle
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Naw, we can't let Sceptile win!

    Vote for next Grass Pokemon of the Week
    My Vote: LEAFEON FTW!
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •