Thread: A question about the game

Default A question about the game

I saw there was no question thread on this topic, and I, as well as many of my friends have been wondering for the longest time, is it possible to beat the elite 4 in pokemon stadium 2? We could never do it, yeah so just wondering, ty
    Deli Bird Appreciator - If you think delibird deserves a evolution/mega, copy this to your signature!
    Friend Safari-Maractus, Sawsbuck and Oddish X FC : 0645-6287-8323
    Looking Master Balls, always

I have
    A plethora of Calm Eevees, which should have 31 IVs in at least SpA and SpD with yawn HA and Not
    Stuck in 5th gen (for now)Shiny Girantina, Palkia, Dialga,Shiny Litwick
    If you want more info, Private Message me

You can, but its really hard.
    3DS Friend Code: 5069-4585-1055
    SV: 1845
    Flying-type (Tropius, Farfetch'd and Swanna)

Tyvm, We tried day and night to defeat it, it always came down to clair (I think, it's been awhile) her kingdra was like on steroids or something, by time you killed it, if you could that is, your entire team is destroyed
    Deli Bird Appreciator - If you think delibird deserves a evolution/mega, copy this to your signature!

I have
    A plethora of Calm Eevees, which should have 31 IVs in at least SpA and SpD with yawn HA and Not

The elite four is brutal in Stadium 2 and even more so if you're on an emulator and have to resort to rentals only. Will is easy and so is Bruno. Karen can be annoying as she'll mostly resort to flinching moves. Koga was probably the most time consuming battle ever as he'll double team the hell out of practically all of his pokemon. Lance is well, Lance. He's easily the most unforgiving fight in the game. If you're not confined to rentals, i recommend using Snorlax, Kadabra, Exeggutor, Lapras, Machamp and Gengar. Of course if you have Ubers like Lugia, Ho-oh or Mewtwo use them. If you're confined to rentals this is a good guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO8af-ZIX6U great well rounded team for rentals.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Many thanks good sirs

I have

Of course it's possible, why wouldn't it be? After all, once you defeat them and all the Stadiums you face your Rival who has Lugia, Ho-Oh and Mewtwo. On defeating him you have access to Round 2 Mode, whereby you can fight the Gym leaders, Elite Four, Stadiums and your Rival again...except on a harder difficulty. If you're struggling now, you're in for a world of hurt later.

Question answered, thread closed.

~Psychic
    Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!

Like us on Facebook for news and updates!