Thread: Pokemon Shining sky (Sequel to Deep darkness from 2011!)

Default Pokemon Shining sky (Sequel to Deep darkness from 2011!)

Back in 2011 a user by the name of GalladeLover (My old account) made pokemon deep darkness and to say it simply...it was terrible.

Welcome to Usidon, a tropical region south of Sinnoh which has many unique pokemon and is filled with mystery and puzzles, your adventure awaits. As you traval you will gain more information on Darkex and Lightax, the legendery pokemon of the region!

Starters:
    Snobuny and Bunice and Blizzunny- Water/Ice starter.

Polterblaze and Blazehoul and Infearno-Fire/Ghost starter

Shaeed (shay-eed) and Scarush and Fretreeky Grass starter

Evilye and Sightdow- Ghost

Bornouk- Fire and Water

Male trainer Claude by 7reuben (He is a spriting friend on another website). Female trainer Zoey and back sprites by Me

First and third Gym leaders (BY me :3)

(Yes I know sanye hair is bad...)

You start here and the scientist is Prof. Larch who is a traveling Professor and does not have a lab that near.

Route 1 is here, you will fight your first trainer and catch a few pokemon while your there, see that guy in the purple shirt? he wont move from there until later...

Wondering who the evil team is, well its team void of course!

will make more regularly, please give feedback or ideas

I love the water starters, but you might want to change the arms of the third evolution. The fire ones are mostly good. The grass starters, though, look like they were made just to finish the starters. I would re-sketch those. The ghost ones are OK & the fire water one is amazing. All of the towns and character sprites are really nice! I like how you keep the tree name for the professor. I have actually never heard of a larch tree until now. And last but not least, i like "Team Void." It makes them look like they live in a ghostly kind of town. There's some improving to be done, overall, but otherwise i would defiantly play this game!
    .webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndaquil49 View Post
    I love the water starters, but you might want to change the arms of the third evolution. The fire ones are mostly good. The grass starters, though, look like they were made just to finish the starters. I would re-sketch those. The ghost ones are OK & the fire water one is amazing. All of the towns and character sprites are really nice! I like how you keep the tree name for the professor. I have actually never heard of a larch tree until now. And last but not least, i like "Team Void." It makes them look like they live in a ghostly kind of town. There's some improving to be done, overall, but otherwise i would defiantly play this game!
    Thank you for your feedback!