Thread: SUPER SIZE ME 2! The New Adventures!

Default SUPER SIZE ME 2! The New Adventures!

Lifting this *mostly* verbatum from my original thread which can be found here, but adding a slight twist and altered the wording of some things for the sake of clarity and long-windedness.

Super Size Me 2!
    The New Adventures!

A fairly simple, but often humorus game.

You are granted the craziest and wildest super powers you can come up with.
    Anything at all.
    The sky's the limit, but there is 1 catch:
    These abilities only last for 24 hours.

Explain what you would do with your powers and why in as outrageous a manner as you can fathom.

Then it's time to pass the torch and come up with your own wacky super power to bestow upon the next poster.
    No holds barred, but always remember:

ALL SPPF RULES APPLY!

ALL GAMES FORUM RULES APPLY!
    So nothing NSFW or NSFKids!
    That should be a given considering it's in the SPPF rules,
    but I think it's worth repreating due to the nature of the game.

New This Round: Ratings!
    Ratings should be fairly easy to do.
    Just add to the top of your post how well you believe the previous poster
    handled the use of thier powers on a scale of 1 (lowest / terribad)
    to 10 (highest / pure awesome-sauce) and a little blurb about it.

Example:
    10!!! OMG! LMFAO! Too funny!
    Example:
    1. Seems like you didn't put much thought into it. Try being more creative next time.

BE WARNED!

With the inclusion of the ratings system I will be monitering the thread a little closer this time.
    Feel free to be honest in your ratings, however blatent rudeness will not be tolerated.
    I'm including ratings this go round to give people an idea of how well thier ideas are being received.
    Don't try using it as an excuse to troll each other.

Other miscellaneous rules
    Due to the nature of the thread, a slight amount of RP will be tolerated.
    Keep it to a minimum.
    No giant walls of text are needed here describing your every thought and action.

Lastly, please refrain from using this thread to chat in.
    I'm sure there are plenty of other places you can do that with your pals.

All that being said, here's the quick example I made for the first thread to give you a basic idea:

Quote Originally Posted by Poster 1
    NP: For the next 24 hours you can shoot slabs of beef from your eyes at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Poster 2
    I take a speeder boat out into the pacific and at stare into the ocean until I've made my own island of steaks.

NP: For the next 24 hours you can vibrate the hair on anyone's head to produce harp like sounds.
    Any how let's start this off *AGAIN* shall we?

NP: For the next 24 hours you can mentally control and manipulate an army of dust bunnies.
    Last edited by Zalbar; 10th March 2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Thanks For Approving Skiyomi! :D
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

I would command them to invade the homes of people I do not like!

For the next 24 hours, you can see sound

6/10 lol home invasion by dust bunnies.

I turn on every tv and radio in the house, pump em up to max volume, and start dancing around like I'm having an epileptic seizure in the middle of a light show or a rave.

For the next 24 hours you have complete control over all socks within a 50 yard radius of you.
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

7/10 Sounds like a fun idea.

I collect some socks and make them extremely dirty. Whenever I meet someone who bullies me, I command every stinky sock to bundle up and fire themselves as a beam to hit the bully's face.

For the next 24 hours you can turn into a brick at will but still think and turn back into a human.

3/10 Why turn into a brick.
    For the next 24 hours, you could transform into any form of media you see. (I.E, you watch a TV Show you have to transform into what's in screen.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

2/10 A rather plain and boring reply to be honest.

I'd turn on the Wii and play Sonic Riders. After choosing Tails I'll shortly transform into him riding on a hoverboard then break through my window. Then I'll zoom through my area making people go 'WTH' and avoiding all the police.

For the next twenty-four hours every you read something out loud from a book or anything where letters would show up, it will happen (Ex:If you read out loud from a book 'The waves crashed down' your area will be flooded)

5/10. Sounds like a kind of fun ride, but there could probably be better things to do with that power than confuse people.

I write out a book describing how my life will be blissfully happy in the future, then read it, and be sure not to read anything else out loud (which I tend not to do anyway).

For the next 24 hours, any time you compliment somebody, the quality you complimented them on will disappear forever.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

5/10 Sounds blissful, but somewhat mundane.

I'd run around complimenting various snotty people on how highly they think of themselves compared to everyone else around them. And their bank accounts.

For the next 24 hours you can shoot a high powered stream of that grimy grey stuff that's always under people's finger nails.
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

9/10 The bank accounts part got me. XD
    I'll bring gum to school and when somebody asks for some I'll say "sure" and shoot some on their face.
    For the next 24 hours you play music out of your mouth. (Any music)

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar