View Poll Results: What would you like to see added to my shop?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Events!

36 40.91%
  • More Shinnies!

31 35.23%
  • More DW Pokemon!

23 26.14%
  • More Legendary Pokemon!

17 19.32%
  • Less shines! There are so many that I'm confused!

18 20.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: !Cueva27's Fun House!

!!!! I'm going to kill my friend
    Can you tell me how to check it?
    Last edited by Chanaa88; 8th April 2013 at 5:09 AM.

Credit to emerald goblin

Looking for Shiny Non english Ditto, Mew, Lugia, Celebii, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin Arceus, Tepig and Meloetta

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Then its a hack you can't RNG events
    You can RNG Events. I've done wondercard RNGs.

I've RNG'd the keldeo event and the darkrai event and a few others.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

But Ilane isn't that hacking!?!??! Ex. Enyalio chimchar was a RNG event....hack I think its not real ask Kevin24

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

@Cueva27

In my perspective, PokeMon that has been RNG abused by using RNGReporter and PPRNG [there's probably more programs I've missed] are considered safe to trade. After all, you're using a program within a computer, but you're not putting in anything into a DS, like an Action Replay. An example I'll use is one of your PokeMon. Here's the one.

Shiny Rayquaza
    Modest w/ Air Lock
    OT: ノブナガ
    IV’s: 31/31/31/31/31/31

This one is also an event, which is Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza. If you also look at the IVs you've just posted, you'll see that it's Flawless. What do both the Rayquaza and the Enyalio DW Chimchar have in common? Both of them are events, but they can be RNG abused to get the desired IVs. The difference would be the method [Wondercard vs. Entralink]. Most of the time, event PokeMon cannot be shiny, but there are exceptions.

But to get back into the subject, Enyalio's DW Walmart PokeMon are being questioned in general by Kevin24. As you know, the reason is because of the legitimacy of the PokeMon. Pokecheck pretty much shows that it's clear, but one thing that Pokecheck didn't caught was how the PIDs didn't match. Also, Enyalio had pictures of the DW starters to further prove that it is legitimate. What I've heard was that one PokeMon had a date of Aug. 2, 2012, but another had Aug. 2, 2014. The PIDs were the same. There's something wrong with that. The PIDs are SUPPOSED to be different. The reason is because with different dates provide different results. An example I can think on top of my head is when I do Breeding RNGs. I get a result in the date of Mar. 6, 2011, but there are no results in Mar. 6, 2012. Plus, what I also saw from the PID was some like 0X583XXXXX [this PID is an example, but the X's are what has been shown]. The X's are suspicious in my perspective. To be short, the assumption is that Enyalio were passing hacks disguised and overall accepted by some PokeMon communities as RNG abused PokeMon.

TL;DR ~ In the end, it's up to you to decide whether or not RNG abused PokeMon are considered safe. There's always going to be two sides, one that are against it and one that are for it. Also, make sure to talk more to Kevin24 and Hozu. I'm pretty sure their explanations in general trumps mines.

Quote Originally Posted by David Flagg View Post
    Well when my copier gets in touch with me I'll be able to give you a shiny Pichu event or a 2012 World Championship Pikachu (the Surfing Pikachu). Besides that I have someone else who's holding a shiny Lugia and shiny Ho-oh for me. All UT and legitimate.
    world12 pikachu is flying not surfing
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

(CLICK ME )
    Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT

But Ilane isn't that hacking!?!??! Ex. Enyalio chimchar was a RNG event....hack I think its not real ask Kevin24
    All depends on how the pokemon are 'RNGed'. RNG using a legit method is legit. RNG using an non-legit method is not.

Saying something is RNG'd when it's really hacked, is not the same thing. People who hack will say RNG just to make their pokemon seem legit.

A true RNG is legit.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

ohhh okkkk thanks everyone for clearing everything for me haha i was so confuzzled <.<

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    hey buddy ^.^
    I'm interested in some pokemon for my shiny collection :P
    -Spinda
    Calm w/ Own Tempo
    OT:Me
    IV:31/x/x/x/20/22

-Slugma
    Gentle w/ Flame Body
    IV:24/21/20/x/x/x

-Psyduck
    Hardy w/ Damp
    IV:24/30/x/31/21/x

also the korean year of the dragon deino
    Modest w/ Hustle
    OT:Korean
    IV:Unkown
    how bout for the spinda I like the terrakion how botu your shiny terrakion for my shiny spinda and slugma. and your shiny frillish for my shiny psyduck. and about Deino mine is like extremely rare due to being flawless best nature legit and korean. so how bout your Movie14 UT Adamant Victini and Larvesta ut timid egg move: -morning sun for my Deino?

how bout for the spinda I like the terrakion how botu your shiny terrakion for my shiny spinda and slugma. and your shiny frillish for my shiny psyduck. and about Deino mine is like extremely rare due to being flawless best nature legit and korean. so how bout your Movie14 UT Adamant Victini and Larvesta ut timid egg move: -morning sun for my Deino?
    well okay I think that's all fine ^.^
    though I'm not sure I can get Victini cloned since hiyy hasn't been on for a while...
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless modest latios for my slighty touched shiny flawless modest heatran my ut win2013 rash keldeo and my liberty gardern adamant victini?

ok what other events u got?
    Just to correct myself on something I said earlier - I was mistaken about my Surfing Pikachu, it is actually the Flying Pikachu from the 2012 World Championship in Hawaii. I THINK this one knows Volt Attack. It carries a Light Ball as well, this thing is completely untouched as far as I can tell.

Aside from that, I have a shiny Pichu event, a Japanese Genesect event, a Toys R Us Arceus event back from 2009 or so, a Wishmaker event Jirachi, and a WIN2011 Celebi (did I tell you that already?).

It's not an event, but I also have a shiny Giratina, complete with Griseous Orb, and a shiny Black Kyurem. All these are UT (including the Black Kyruem, but it's separate Zekrom and Kyruem have gained a few lvls), but they've also not been cloned yet. I can contact you whenever they DO get cloned.
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay a lot. )

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by David Flagg View Post
    Just to correct myself on something I said earlier - I was mistaken about my Surfing Pikachu, it is actually the Flying Pikachu from the 2012 World Championship in Hawaii. I THINK this one knows Volt Attack. It carries a Light Ball as well, this thing is completely untouched as far as I can tell.

Aside from that, I have a shiny Pichu event, a Japanese Genesect event, a Toys R Us Arceus event back from 2009 or so, a Wishmaker event Jirachi, and a WIN2011 Celebi (did I tell you that already?).

It's not an event, but I also have a shiny Giratina, complete with Griseous Orb, and a shiny Black Kyurem. All these are UT (including the Black Kyruem, but it's separate Zekrom and Kyruem have gained a few lvls), but they've also not been cloned yet. I can contact you whenever they DO get cloned.
    what nature r jirachi and gene sect? and flying pikachu sounds good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Smity View Post
    Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless modest latios for my slighty touched shiny flawless modest heatran my ut win2013 rash keldeo and my liberty gardern adamant victini?
    hi sounds good those 3 for flawless shiny ev trained max latios? also are they legit?

well okay I think that's all fine ^.^
    though I'm not sure I can get Victini cloned since hiyy hasn't been on for a while...
    haha i will get mine cloned and my friend can probably clone it for u if Hiyy11 doesnt come on

what nature r jirachi and gene sect? and flying pikachu sounds good lol

hi sounds good those 3 for flawless shiny ev trained max latios? also are they legit?

haha i will get mine cloned and my friend can probably clone it for u if Hiyy11 doesnt come on
    okay awesome who's your friend :O
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

okay awesome who's your friend :O
    Twiztid420 bump to top

New pokemon added!

Attention giveaway added! Yay!

attention when entering giveaway please read rules!

I know you do not have one, but I wanted to throw this in here since shop owners see a lot of pokemon, if you stumble across a Modest 10th Anniversary celebi with decent IVs I would love to trade you for it ^_^
    I do not mind if it's nicknamed, so long as the nickname is appropriate
    I do not mind if it's trained, I can have someone reset the EVs

I can offer a very small handful of shinies that I've obtained myself, I actually haven't checked their IVs (Now that I am typing this and actually thought about it)
    Shiny pineco, lax, level 1 untouched I hatched
    Shiny bronzong, Sassy, level 45 untouched I caught on my pearl
    Shiny Mincinno, got from a close friend, I think it's untouched but I have never checked
    Friend Code: 5157-9187-5773
    Good Serebii Trades: 18 Bad Serebii Trades: 0

Looking for
    Arceus Gen 4
    no nickname
    Not shiny
    I have an untouched event Celebi
    and a few other things for trade let me know please.

Okay I will keep an eye out for the celebi ^.^ and user above me you have revived a strike read the rules. Don't say looking for this check my shop and seen if not that sucks.

Hi,

I was looking to trade for your Deoxys. Wondering what you were looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by amp88 View Post
    Hi,

I was looking to trade for your Deoxys. Wondering what you were looking for?
    Hi ;D what can you offer me?

Hi, i was just amazed at the amount of shiny pokemon. What would something like a shiny donphan "run" me if you get what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by pandapwner View Post
    Hi, i was just amazed at the amount of shiny pokemon. What would something like a shiny donphan "run" me if you get what i mean
    Thanks what can u offer for shiny donphan?

I can breed any breedable pokemon, including phione. I also have a spare zekrom I could part with

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast