View Poll Results: whos cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • arceus

26 29.89%
  • mewtwo

61 70.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whos cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

Default whos cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

Hi!who do you think is cooler-arceus or mewtwo?

I hear there's a place called the polls, and this thread should be put there.
    Last edited by Artorias; 17th June 2008 at 10:12 PM.

Mewtwo, but the Polls Section pwns them both.
    "How dare you abuse the english language by even
    using the words 'logic' and 'read the bible' in the
    same paragraph." - GhostAnime

And that, children, is the smartest post on this or any
    forum.

Mew.

Moving to polls >.>
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Mew.

Moving to polls >.>
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Mewtwo is neat looking, stars in a great movie and has an awesome backstory. Even if Arceus is stronger... eh... it's a creepy goat thing. Bleh.

Mewtwo as Arceus just doesn't look right to me.
    Mewtwo has more attitude to his look whereas I can't see Arceus doing much apart from standing still.
    Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munchlax View Post
    I hear there's a place called the polls, and this thread should be put there.
    sorry!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Mewtwo. I've always favored him not only from his attitude but his background story as well. Arceus looks weird to me, and I like the way Mewtwo looks.

Pokedex;
    488/493

In search of the following shinies;
    Spoink, Swablu, Trapinch, Horsea, Eevee, Ponyta,
    Drifloon, Spinarak, Magikarp, Smoochum, Nidoran(m)

arceus looks pitiful compared to arceus ! imagine a catlike manlike hovering thing with psykick powers vs a mutilated goat ? mewtwo wins hands down
    I'm a pathological liar!

deffinately mewtwo.
    Singnature: X _________________________ <-- SIGN HERE

I Am Temporarily Away!

I've always thought that Mewtwo just looked weird. I thought that the tube behind his head looked awkward, I didn't understand why he seemed to have massive chest bones, he seemed disproportionate to me, and I never understood why his fingertips were balls. Overall, he looked rather unimpressive. I later learned that his appearance was heavily based off of Giygas (Mother 1/Earthbound 0) who's appearance appears to have been inspired by Frieza from Dragonball Z. This makes Mewtwo seem rather uninspired to me.

Arceus, on the other hand, looks better in my opinion. He has a strange golden "ring" around him adorned with green spots that look like jewels, a cloud-like fur, golden feet, and he can change his type and appearance with the plates to boot. Furthermore, he is based off of a Chinese mythical creature called a Qilin, and Arceus' myth is similar to that of Pangu, the Chinese creation deity. That sounds more interesting than being a lab experiment.
    Nurse Joy: We hope to see you again! (Translation: We hope you get the crap beaten out of you so that you require medical treatment again!) Not so nice in a different light, is it?

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

I my opinion

Creepy Goat > Creepy Clone
    No hablo ingles capo (I don't speak english dude)

arceus looks pitiful compared to arceus ! imagine a catlike manlike hovering thing with psykick powers vs a mutilated goat ? mewtwo wins hands down
    . . . I know it was probably an accident. Do I need to say anything?

Anyway, I'm not fond of either of them, but I prefer Mewtwo, considering I don't even know what Arceus is supposed to be. :/
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

arceus

Erm...thats the reason I dont like arceus its neak is way to long. It has huge toenails....and whats with the ring?He is suposed to be based off a unicorn...is that even possible? he looks like a goat that went to the springfield power plant.

mewtwo

Overall human shape,I think thats good Personaly I like the eyes I also like his body porportions (or however you spell it.) I think he is ugly....but in a good way yahknow? And I dont know why but I like his feet lol

Also...I like mewtows personality....
    Last edited by lindsy95; 18th June 2008 at 4:30 AM.

Mewtwo is better imo just beacuse it is a clone and not a "legend" I like better the history of mewtwo than arceus..
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Mewtwo is badass. Arceus phails everywhere.

I don't really have a favourite Pokemon among the legendaries but if I had to choose now I would pick Mewtwo simply because I/we know his personality and what kind of Pokemon he is when compared to the almighty Arceus, he's eve had two of his own movies.
    Togepi Club Banner made by Think Togepi

Arceus's ability to change types with plates is interesting, but it just doesn't have the badass-ness or old-school-ness of Mewtwo.

Currently constructing a new team. Trainer card will be up when it is ready.

Arceus = A freaky metal thing with a ball for a stomach and a ring around him, claiming to be the god of pokemon when he's not that good in battle (I've fought an AR'd arceus... fail) and we all know that the true ultimate legendary is Mew. (since she has the DNA of all pokemon at once, can learn transform, and makes a pretty sweet uber)

Mewtwo = Original, a lab experiment with a mysterious past, your entire goal in life in R/B/Y.
    And he's hot. Lol.
    3093-8073-4887

Clicks make you cool o_o

Im going to laugh my butt off when arceus' movie comes out and he suddenly has cool story line and have of you change your mind. Just keep that in mind.

As for the person that questioned the ring-if i had to guess the ring is suppose to symbolize the alpha and omega.......(the beginning and the end) because it is a continous circle around his body.

Lastly, Im not saying I dont prefer mewtwo its just that none of us have any idea about arceus' history so I refuse to make assumptions.
    Name: Alex
    3DS Friend Code: 1977-0735-3604
    Friend Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Golurk
    Feel free to add me! Send me a pm if you do please!

Mewtwo. It's sexier and it's not a goat.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

Mewtwo. It looks A LOT better than Arceus.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Mewtwo all the way, don't really like Arceus Its looks kinda crappy for the 'God of pokemon'
    The Secret Service

Nectric's Dark Starz Team

And thanks to Blazingfury for the Team Pose & Banner

Arceus is better in my opinion. Even though we don't know anything about him, he created everything. How cool is that? Even if Mewtwo got two movies and such, I guess I don't like his cliched "angsty artificial being" personality. I'm not overly fond of his design either, even though it's not horrible or anything.
    Originally Posted by Ledian_X
    And now you have God prancing around your ranch. How DO you sleep at night?

What to say, what to say, what to say...um, hi!

Diamond FC:3051 4644 2102

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast