• Mudkip

5 10.42%
  • Piplup

10 20.83%
  • Oshawott

11 22.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Water Type Pokemon

Totodile. I would pick Oshawott but I don't like its final evolved form. Dewott rocks though.

Generally speaking, Floatzel would have to be my favorite overall Water Pokemon since it's based on my favorite animal.

Regarding starters, Totodile is my favorite. I like Squirtle and Mudkip lines quite a lot too, but they can't beat the lil' alligator in my eyes.

As for the rest of water types, I like quite a lot of them. I guess I'm gonna honor my user title and choose Kabutops, but I still like a lot Starmie, Vaporeon and Omastar from Gen I, Politoed and Mantine from Gen II, Milotic and Relicanth from Gen III just to mention a few ones, but my list of favorites is quite big for this type.

Squirtle is my favourite. It's adorable and I love turtles. Blastoise is awesome, too. Other than starters, my favourite water types are Milotic, Vaporeon, and Kabutops.

Feraligatr is my overall favorite Water Pokémon, it's the concept of an alligator Pokémon pulled off with perfection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12