Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most powerful Pokemon in Rse

Default Most powerful Pokemon in Rse

Hello guys, which is the most powerful legendary and non-legendary Pokemon? Cuz, i'd like to bed them to my team as my powerhouses

jirachis pretty good since its steel and psychic i think the moveset i have is doom desire, wish, takedown and psychic
    non legendary swampert its a good water/ground surf earthquake id give it ice beam so it has a chance against grass types and maybe body slam or hydropump idk haha
    another good legendary is lugia only one of my mates could beat it with a ho-oh which had better speed and thunder : |
    Last edited by J4ji; 22nd March 2013 at 1:22 PM.

Best legendary would probably be rayquaza, with its very high attack! XD

Best non-legendary is Metagross, with psychic, agility, meteor mash, and hyper beam, it will obliterate all your enemies with its superior attack and the use of its agility agility AGILITY!
    Bow down to the god of all Pokemon.

Best legendary is of course Rayquaza. But it's uber.

Best non-legendary is either Metagross or Salamence.

^Metagross has no reason to use Hyper Beam. I'd rather go with Ice Punch or Earthquake.

Rayquaza is the best legendary IMO. And either Salamence or Metagross is the best non-legendary Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys are the strongest.

As non-legendary you have Salamence and Metagross, which are pseudo-legendaries.

Luvdisc. 'nuff said
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Metagross, Aggron, Walrein, Milotic, Salamence, Flygon, Gardevoir.

I always used to have Aggron and Walrein in my team.

I always like to run Lanturn and Cradily.
    Currently trading and looking to trade for egg moves.
    I have: Dark Pulse zorua, Dark Pulse Deino, Snarl Zorua, Hypnosis/Zen Headbutt /Roost Zubat, Curse , Aqua Ring , Imprison , Muddy Water , yawn/wish/stored power . I'll do others on request. Can do natures for any of my egg moves, though in some cases patience is required, please understand.

Visit my trade shop at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=500528
    White FC: 3525 9605 9952

Tyranitar, Blissey, Salamence, Jirachi, Kyorgre and Metagross.

You could argue others like Rayquazza, Deoxys, Celebi and Lugia, but I'm just listing my favourite battlers from that gen.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

My Milotic from my last run was killer. It made me sad I'd never raised one before, but luckily I managed to get it right as my internal battery starting fading in and out. That last berry *almost* didn't grow. xD (It's not the berry glitch, I've checked.)
    From the run before that, I had Blaziken, Alakazam, Aggron, Exploud, Flygon, and.. Ludicolo. I was going for a power team, thought Ludicolo would be good support. I screwed up when I put that Ludicolo in there. I will NEVER run a Ludicolo again. The rest of the team topped out at level 80 when I transferred them to Platinum, and that stupid Ludicolo was stuck at 50. The rest of them were fantastic. I only wish I had done the Milotic then and really made that team spectacular. xD

Alpha Sapphire Team

Raquaza as the strongest Legendary and... Salamence as the strongest non-legend >:3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Raquaza, Groudon, and Kyoger. The only legendary pokemon you can get without an ar.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I think Snorlax. It is so insanely powerful with Curse and Rest. The others all have their specific weaknesses. Metagross dies to any fast Fire type using Fire Blast, Salemence dies to Ice Beam, and so on. In later gens it's different but in 3rd gen I'd say Snorlax.
    Master balls are the cheapest thing ever invented. It's more fun catching everything with balls that can fail. 'caught Latios in the wild without master ball ftw'

Technically, the top legendary available in RSE is Rayquaza. The top non-legendary s between Salamence, Metagross, or arguably Wobbuffet depending on your playing style.

Alakazam is insanely powerful. Swampert, Flygon, and actually, Swellow, were also very helpful. All of these Pokemon are available fairly early in the game.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Most powerful legendary in R/S/E hands down is Rayquaza. Another one would be Latios if were not talking about uber legendaries but as for non-legendaries, then Salamence, Metagross, and Blaziken are the strongest.

I've always been able to do much better with Kyogre than Rayquaza competitively, however they're both good. If I had to say for a non legendary, I'd go with either Metagross or Milotic.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

Metagross, it is so powerful, it KO'd all of Wallace's Pokemon in one go.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Most powerful legendary? Rayquaza. Most powerful non-legendary? It's probably between metagross and salamence. Milotic is good too, but a pain to get.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

I'm not sure for legendary, but for non-legend, I'd say Metagross. Mine can single-handedly take out the E4 + Champ in Emerald.

All of these Pokemon are thrashed by... SURSKIT!!!

Jirachi is very good and so is Salamence, but Surskit is an absolute BEAST!
    Too much water guys!

Well, these flyers are quite good: Skarmory and Crobat.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Metagross is by far the best non-legendary...being a psuedo-legendary it trumps almost any legenday itself,
    and out of dragonite, tyranitar, salamence, garchomp, and hydreigon, it's the best statwise.
    Went to the book store to get a Where's Waldo book.
    Couldn't find any.
    Well played Waldo...well played

i actually had a walrein that kicked ***. I used that guy so much and i still have him in my black version ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast