Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most powerful Pokemon in Rse

I'd probaly say rayquaza legendary wise, and blaziken non wise. Blaziken and metagross actually. To have those two on your team would be an insane combo seeing how metagroos is steel(weak to fire) and psychic(strong against fighting) and vice versa with blaziken making them very dangerous
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

Other than legendaries, metagross definately, salamence too, flygon was cool. Slacking would be mega powerful if it didn't have it's ability.

My Deviantart *^*

Art by me
    3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
    FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle

Best non legendary? Mudkip! Mudkip!
    Earn yourself a free Top Level Domain @ Forumpromotion

This is a toss up. Metagross is super strong. As are the dragons Flygon, and Salamence. Of course I have to bring up a favortie: Milotic. The thing can tank. Especially on a Resttalk set. While it might not dish out the most damage, it can hold its own.
    Regional Favorites
    .:Kanto:.
    .:Johto:.
    .:Hoenn:.
    .:Sinnoh:.
    .:Unova:.

I truly believe Metagross and Salamence were too strong for their own good, but maybe I'm just bitter because I had such a hard time against them lol. I think Milotic is a strong species too if only because their endurance is phenomenal imo.

Rayquaza & Metagross/Salamance/Slaking
    B2/W2 Team
    My Favorites

Spoiler:- Shinies Spotted:

http://www.Facebook.com/GhostCult

The most powerful Legendary Pokčmon back in Hoenn was definitely Rayquaza. I remember that I used one for the E4 in Emerald back when I used to be a uber n00b and it trashed them.

The most powerful non-legendary Pokčmon , call me crazy , was Aggron. The whole Rock Head for the ability plus Double Edge used together is a beast of a combo. Yeah, I know that there are some others that can benefit from the combo, but the whole Aggron being a bulky tank sets it apart from them that also use the combo. That plus a good item like Leftovers could be a true nightmare for any opponent not well equipped to take it done. Hence why is the reason that it was the top dog on my latest run of Emerald with Manetric coming a somewhat close second.

Smashin' !

The best legendary is Rayquaza.
    The best non-legendary is Salamence and Aggron

Has to be Rayquaza and deoxys for most powerful legendary. Metagross, flygon and salamence are top for non legends.

Best legendary is Kyogre... Though Rayquaza has better offensive stats, it doesn't have a STAB no where NEAR as powerful as Kyogre's Water Spout. Plus, it's boosted in rain, helped by Drizzle which then outclasses Groudon's Eruption, since Eruption runs off of Groudon's Sp.Att. Most powerful is probably Salamence, but then again there isn't a "strongest" Pokemon because even titans like Salamence or Metagross can be killed by much weaker Pokemon like Cradily or Milotic by different strategies.

Most powerful legendaries in R/S/E have to be Rayquaza, Deoxys and Jirachi.

The most powerful non-legendaries must be Metagross, Salamence and Swampert. Metagross and Salamence are pseudo-legendaries, making them very powerful, while Swampert's type is brilliant, and it has great stats and a great moveset.

Hey, best legend has to be (In-game) Rayquaza. Kyogre is probably better than groudon for reasons you know.
    Best non-legend: Absol for sure. Low catch rate, but it's just east of Fortree if you need the location. VERY rare (I believe only 5% of finding it)
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

Metagross hands down.

Has no one seriously said mewtwo? It had the best special attack, second to none. It has a base of 158 around 20 higher than both Alakazam and gengar...... Making it an awesome special sweeper

Quote Originally Posted by Diyesy View Post
    Has no one seriously said mewtwo? It had the best special attack, second to none. It has a base of 158 around 20 higher than both Alakazam and gengar...... Making it an awesome special sweeper
    No one has said Mewtwo because it is impossible to get one without trading from FR/LG. Also, Mewtwo doesn't have the best Sp. Atk, Deoxys has the highest with Mewtwo having second most.

Anyway, the most powerful legendary has to be Rayquaza. That thing is a monster! Deoxys is also very good because of it's alternate formes and insane Sp. Atk.

As for non-legendaries, Metagross is an absolute beast. It has brilliant stats all around, learns great moves and it's typing makes it an utter tank.
    Salamence is also very good, and if you want a very good defensive pokemon, you can't go wrong with Milotic.
    Last edited by Retro-Chaos X; 18th July 2013 at 2:11 AM.

I'd say the strongest legendary is easily Rayquaza, stat total of 680, which is on par with Mewtwo. The strongest non-legendary is Slaking. It has Truant, but those stats are insane.
    ~Moo

The strongest non-legendary must be Metagross, Salamence, and maybe Blaziken.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12