Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4

Default Super Smash Bros. 4

It's been technically announced for Nintendo's newest consoles, the Wii U and 3Ds, and I'm sure most of us are very excited for it!

So basically:

Characters You Want in the Game. Why? Personally, I want Bayonetta in the game as Bayonetta 2's coming and it's a Wii U exclusive. We've had more mature characters before, such as Solid Snake, and she'd make a nice 3rd party character. But her flirtatious attitude would probably be toned down.

Stages You Want, and Why? I agree with the people wanting Giant Chasm, as its new, and Kyurem could kinda be like Dialga/Palkia/Cresselia. It's go through a cycle: You're just battling in the wide outside, beside the kinda lake in BW1. However, the cycle will begin at a few minutes in: You'll see The Plasma Frigate (Normal Kyurem) Reshiram (White Kyurem) or Zekrom (Black Kyurem) flying overhead, launching a Beam at you. Then you'd hear one of Kyurem's Forme's Cries, and the Chasm will become cold and snow wildly, the screen fading to white. Then the screen's back and your fighting in a winter wonderland! Maybe some Pokemon appearing in the background, but that's not all! Kyurem (In one forme) is there! It'll launch attacks and change the stage, so you'd have to survive it's onslaught.

Music You Want? The Team Plasma BW2 Theme, The Greatest Jubilee (The Bayonetta Final Boss Battle Theme) and Colress' theme. Add in Cynthia's and Iris' themes and we'll have one bad*ss soundtrack!

Rumors? 'Nuff said.

Can't wait for the game! But when will it come? Pre-XY or Post-XY?

Smsh bros. threads are banned right now. As far as I can gather it was because of horrid flame wars and other... passionate discussions that it was decided that SPPf couldn't handle a Smash bros. thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Smsh bros. threads are banned right now. As far as I can gather it was because of horrid flame wars and other... passionate discussions that it was decided that SPPf couldn't handle a Smash bros. thread.
    Pretty much. Know a Nintendo character that has flaming passion? For the heck of it, for those of you who haven't heard, Sakurai injured his wrist.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Thanks for posting this.

Also at anyone wanting to make a Smash 4 topic, what would be the point of making it anyways? There is absolutely nothing to discuss as there has been virtually no news aside from Namco Bandai being on board and Sakurai saying "We're working on it but it's going to take a while."

If you want a wonderful example of how there is nothing to discuss I invite you to take a look at the gamefaqs board for Smash 4. Granted, gamefaqs isn't known for quality control but seriously, look how shitty that is.

Until we have SOMETHING to go by, whether that is a trailer, screens, even a roster that doesn't include the obvious like Mario, Link and Pikachu, there is no point in making a Smash 4 topic. Based on what we know about E3 2013 supposedly having screens and possibly a trailer or some sort, I imagine around that time I'll lift the ban on Smash Brothers topics.

Until then, stop making them.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.