Thread: PKMN Diamond Honey Tree Question

Default PKMN Diamond Honey Tree Question

Hi there,

An easy question here. If I spread honey on a tree, wait 6 hours see the PKMN and don't want this one, can I simply turn off my system and wait another hour or so to get a different result or will it be the same one? Not really looking for a Munchlax here, more like a female combee but I keep getting male ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer View Post
    Hi there,

An easy question here. If I spread honey on a tree, wait 6 hours see the PKMN and don't want this one, can I simply turn off my system and wait another hour or so to get a different result or will it be the same one? Not really looking for a Munchlax here, more like a female combee but I keep getting male ones.

Thanks
    To quote Bulbapedia: "Saving the game, resetting, and re-checking a tree after a Pokémon has appeared will not change the Pokémon, but its level, gender, Nature, IVs, and other random values will change." Oh, and here's the page for more info 'cause I'm a nice person like that.

And I'm kind of pointing out the obvious here, but if you have a Ditto you can breed them and hope for a female. I'm guessing it's for a Vespiquen, right? By the way, Munchlax IS pretty hard to get, I know.
    Last edited by UUTrainerUU; 1st April 2013 at 10:05 PM.
    << Move your eyes in this direction to experience cuteness beyond comprehension. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you have any complaints or concerns, please report them to my psychiatrist.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer View Post
    Hi there,

Thanks
    What you could do is just breed the Combee with a Ditto until you get a Female?

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Answered so closed. A while ago, but please use the help thread sticky next time please.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.