Page 7 of 265 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

It's a sun team, so I've got an offensive Tangrowth (tank), a Victini (another tank), a Haxorus (setup sweeper), Porygon2 (tank), Ninetales (weather maker), and a Scizor.

The Porygon2, the Scizor, and the Victini are three of my most effective sets I've ever devised for a sun team. Their sheer offensive power is mind-blowing, and as long as they can tank a single hit, the field is pretty much theirs.
    Celestial Frontier Brain -- Weather Domination (BW OU)

Spoiler:- My Trophy Case:

Spoiler:- My Favorite Groups/Guilds:

I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

Just slap on Iron Defense Salamence. I mean, who would think of that? xD

Oh and doing a team called the Blue Man Group composed of (kinda) blue Pokemon in the UU tier.

So far I have shiny Bisharp, shiny Slowbro, Shiny Snorlax, Shiny Gligar, buuuut...yeah that's about it.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie
    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

Well, that's OU anyway, I was ranked 28th in CAP with a rating of 1563. But CAP is a much less popular tier, so the numbers are different. 1500+ is still easy, it was just much higher in CAP than in OU. At least, it was 4 months ago XD

I was 1504 in CAP last I checked, but seeing as it had been months since I played in it I was and still am provisional there.

I prefer WishMence myself. But y'know, Iron Defense + Intimidate + Roost.... Now I wanna try this XD
    Last edited by loco1234; 15th March 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I prefer WishMence myself. But y'know, Iron Defense + Intimidate + Roost.... Now I wanna try this XD
    I think someone beat ya to it, maaan.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post

Oh and doing a team called the Blue Man Group composed of (kinda) blue Pokemon in the UU tier.

So far I have shiny Bisharp, shiny Slowbro, Shiny Snorlax, Shiny Gligar, buuuut...yeah that's about it.
    Azelf could be your fast mon and Hitmontop could be your spinner. I'd go technitop with your team

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    It's a sun team, so I've got an offensive Tangrowth (tank), a Victini (another tank), a Haxorus (setup sweeper), Porygon2 (tank), Ninetales (weather maker), and a Scizor.

The Porygon2, the Scizor, and the Victini are three of my most effective sets I've ever devised for a sun team. Their sheer offensive power is mind-blowing, and as long as they can tank a single hit, the field is pretty much theirs.
    Have you considered sub Garchomp over Haxorus? With sun fire fang actually deals damage and he gives you a rock resist wich you don't have a single one of those on your team (I'm looking at Terrakion spamming stone edge and being a nuisance)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I prefer Moxie, Roost, Dragon Claw, Iron Defense, and Hydro Pump/Fire Blast, depending on what sort of coverage you need.

EDIT: Garchomp doesn't have any setup moves, though.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 15th March 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Azelf could be your fast mon and Hitmontop could be your spinner. I'd go technitop with your team
    I might need it be like, real fast. Am I secured enough against something like Rain Dance Kingdra? :0 Snorlax could take a few I guess if I bait Draco...but I really wanted to use the Banded set...Dx Sp.Def Blastoise isn't all that unheard of, right? Or Empoleon. But my fastness suffers...lol...I cant believe im considering Cryoganol. ^^;

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

My #1 counter against Kingdra in general is using a bulky chlorophyll sweeper.

I prefer Moxie, Roost, Dragon Claw, Iron Defense, and Hydro Pump/Fire Blast, depending on what sort of coverage you need.

EDIT: Garchomp doesn't have any setup moves, though.
    It does have SD, but you have a point. How do you do against Terrakion?

I might need it be like, real fast. Am I secured enough against something like Rain Dance Kingdra? :0 Snorlax could take a few I guess if I bait Draco...but I really wanted to use the Banded set...Dx Sp.Def Blastoise isn't all that unheard of, right? Or Empoleon. But my fastness suffers...lol...I cant believe im considering Cryoganol. ^^;
    Scarf Azelf outruns max speed + 2 modest Kingdra. Not sure if it outspeeds timid Kingdra. If it isn't running modest it loses some needed fire power so Azelf can definitely hurt it, just not sure if you can Ohko, which is another reason I suggested Technitop is priority looked nice in your team. Fake out+ Mach punch should definitely kill after Azelf has hit it (unless I'm overestimating the two).

Edit: Scarf Azelf deals a minimum of 45% with Psyshock then max attack technitop should be able to finish it with fake out + Mach punch. With rocks or life orb damage it is guaranteed. If he doesn't run life orb or a modest nature he fails to 2hko 252 hp / 0 sp def Snorlax
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 16th March 2013 at 12:17 AM.

wait so you have to do well on PO and/or SD just to rank up in this clan... that's totaly bogus... espcially for someone like me who doesn't really battle on them very often.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I think you need some medicine.

We all live on Earth, but I'm GMT -5. I think Pwner's GMT -2.
    I'm GMT -8

Creds to Trickster44

Anyone here got Skype

I've got Medicham now. It's insanely powerful, sporting 438 attack along with priority (because of its ability), along with being able to move faster than Scizor, which I also have.

Ice Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, and Substitute are the moves of choice on this set, although it might be tailored a bit for reasons of self-preservation (or to try to troll my way to victory with Acupressure). Scizor works in tandem, being a Jolly SD set. He sports Acrobatics, Superpower, and Bullet Punch, all of which put together have a ridiculous amount of coverage.

Acrobatics is a BP 55 move, and when its buff activates with a flying gem being used, the move's power goes up to at least 137 BP. That along with Superpower give insanely powerful neutral coverage, which is nearly perfected with Bullet Punch. What few checks that remain are easily ripped apart by most of the rest of my team, including Victini, whose variety of moves has won a lot of battles for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    Anyone here got Skype

I have skype

5th gen
    6th gen

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Scarf Azelf outruns max speed + 2 modest Kingdra. Not sure if it outspeeds timid Kingdra. If it isn't running modest it loses some needed fire power so Azelf can definitely hurt it, just not sure if you can Ohko, which is another reason I suggested Technitop is priority looked nice in your team. Fake out+ Mach punch should definitely kill after Azelf has hit it (unless I'm overestimating the two).

Edit: Scarf Azelf deals a minimum of 45% with Psyshock then max attack technitop should be able to finish it with fake out + Mach punch. With rocks or life orb damage it is guaranteed. If he doesn't run life orb or a modest nature he fails to 2hko 252 hp / 0 sp def Snorlax
    80 hp/176 Sp.Def. is the bulk on the CB set.

Suppose im overthinking it then. :0 I know Body Slam should be an OHKO after rocks. I feel as if I should have a status absorber though...damn I think too much when I make teams.

Quote Originally Posted by JCKane View Post
    wait so you have to do well on PO and/or SD just to rank up in this clan... that's totaly bogus... espcially for someone like me who doesn't really battle on them very often.
    Oh, well, clans aren't really very Wi-Fi suited nowadays. It's more PO and Showdown due to their being way more fast and efficient. :/ Im sorry.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

I've got Medicham now. It's insanely powerful, sporting 438 attack along with priority (because of its ability), along with being able to move faster than Scizor, which I also have.

Ice Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, and Substitute are the moves of choice on this set, although it might be tailored a bit for reasons of self-preservation (or to try to troll my way to victory with Acupressure). Scizor works in tandem, being a Jolly SD set. He sports Acrobatics, Superpower, and Bullet Punch, all of which put together have a ridiculous amount of coverage.

Acrobatics is a BP 55 move, and when its buff activates with a flying gem being used, the move's power goes up to at least 137 BP. That along with Superpower give insanely powerful neutral coverage, which is nearly perfected with Bullet Punch. What few checks that remain are easily ripped apart by most of the rest of my team, including Victini, whose variety of moves has won a lot of battles for me.
    Is this for ru?

Add me malomyotismon on skype

oh well i might have to find a different guild then ...

5th gen
    6th gen

It's for OU. I'm building an original sun team for it.

Instead of just straight leaving you should give Showdown some time to grow onto you. Getting into those Pokesimulators was a lil weird to me at first too but don't let it deter you from staying in the guild! I mean, that's not to say we don't have the ability to go into Wi-Fi, ya know. :0

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

Why are you using it? Power means nothing when you are slow and frail, unlike kyurem-b which is bulkier faster and more power + can or has to go mixed and even then he is god like in power

I use it because a lot of the tier goes slowly. Medicham is mainly there for countering the walls of OU, mainly sand. Until I find a suitable replacement, I'm sticking with it.

Instead of just straight leaving you should give Showdown some time to grow onto you. Getting into those Pokesimulators was a lil weird to me at first too but don't let it deter you from staying in the guild! I mean, that's not to say we don't have the ability to go into Wi-Fi, ya know. :0
    It's more confusing to me plus with all the other things I'm doing it's hard to try and pick up something. I'm not against SD or PO i just don't use them as much.

5th gen
    6th gen

Most guilds don't have wifi, trust me I have tried finding a good one with it. I'm sure we could change the advancement for you

I've decided hail sand offensive stall is really difficult and not worth it

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12033258 first match

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12034276 second and probably last match

It's more confusing to me plus with all the other things I'm doing it's hard to try and pick up something. I'm not against SD or PO i just don't use them as much.
    Well since you're in a clan for Pokemon you gotta have at least some time, right? -w-

It's as simple as going into Showdown and doing at least 2 matches every now and then. Just to keep yourself sharp. Like I said b4 though, we could go Wi-Fi though!

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

okay your confusing me, are you talking about po the bo?

Page 7 of 265 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast