Page 16 of 265 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

I made a team on PS yesterday and I haven't lost once I would try and post a link to the battles that I did but I don't know how to get the replays of battles...

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    That's why X-Box > PS

Ooh, okay ^_^ We could do that

That's encouraging, so once I get back to my computer with PS, I'll find some replays and send them.
    don't be insane x-box has a much greater repution of breaking than the sturdy ps3.

Also a reminder, my team is ready it's on smogon, feel free to click the sig link of kyurem-b to go see.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    This is actually the best time to apply, really. The requirements for getting in as a sub aren't nearly as strict as it would be if you wanted to get onto the actual war team. (Dragon's a sub because he wanted to be.) You just have to show a good amount of existing skills, along with potential to improve.
    Thanks for pointing that part out, it would have looked really had if you didn't. Though Skam knows I normally prefer being a sub anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    I made a team on PS yesterday and I haven't lost once I would try and post a link to the battles that I did but I don't know how to get the replays of battles...
    Below the battle screen it normally says something like get replay on a button. You press it and wait a minute for it to bring up a link then you can copy and paste the link

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    don't be insane x-box has a much greater repution of breaking than the sturdy ps3.

Also a reminder, my team is ready it's on smogon, feel free to click the sig link of kyurem-b to go see.
    There isn't anything hugely wrong with the team that I noticed bro, don't stress over it

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    So after tweaking my Sand team a bit, I went over to the PO Ubers ladder and was greeted by a team of Cryogonal, Empoleon, Serperior, Lucario, Pikachu and Reshiram... I may have kinda sorta pulled off a Rapid Spin KO in that match XD
    Sadly that isn't the worst ubers team I have seen

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu12406010 This was the closest match possible. One miss was incredibly make or break, watch to find out if it made me or broke me
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 20th March 2013 at 4:45 PM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Thanks for pointing that part out, it would have looked really had if you didn't. Though Skam knows I normally prefer being a sub anyways

Below the battle screen it normally says something like get replay on a button. You press it and wait a minute for it to bring up a link then you can copy and paste the link

There isn't anything hugely wrong with the team that I noticed bro, don't stress over it

Sadly that isn't the worst ubers team I have seen
    I know i just wanted to show it off, it took a while to get it just right, shame about the whole genie problem, but tbh getting something just perfect is just never possible. I am just glad the three smogonites that posted gave it the seal of approval.

I'll take another look at it later probably. I'm currently enjoying Gallade in Ou, sadly Arcanine just doesn't seem to work as well as I would like. I'm blaming it on team disadvantage for now though

Well this was my first battle since the failure of smashing grommit and it was a win, judge for yourself if it was deserved.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12409738

Username: Klown
    Battling Rate (1-10): 5
    PO/PS Name: Klown
    WiFi Name/FC: Wifi on my DS is somehow broken, I hope I can get it fixed…
    Referred by: Malo, after a he beat me (see replay above ^^)

Woah, I just battled you to O.o I didn't realize he recruited you

indeed i did. He'll be an asset to the clan eventually.

Welcome

I hope so, thanks! =)

Username: threexl
    Battling Rate (1-10): 6.5 more credentials in sig
    PO/PS Name: luna-3
    WiFi Name/FC: both in sig havnt got a chance to add my black2 fc yet
    Referred by: none
    go like my facebook fan page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Luna-3/161080243933114

*i offer ev training services message me for details*

my pokemon shophttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525692

Spoiler:- battle credentials:

I think today just isn't my day. I tried out your team Witchking and I lost to a team that had it's highest tiered pokemon was in uu. I had less than 50% accuracy with every move that could possibly miss.

Lol I went from 5 wins- 1 loss today to 6 wins-6 losses in ou. I don't know why but I'm playing terribly it seems and hax is just hurting me more. I need to go work out or do something to make me happy, peace out guys. I'll be back later

just had an abysmal battle, but i'll let myself off since i am feeling sick atm

REUNICLUS GETS THUNDER. New Rain team? I think so.

No clue how effective that'll be, but I can guarantee it WILL be stupidly fun.
    Last edited by loco1234; 20th March 2013 at 7:41 PM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Lol hasn't Reun always had thunder?

I think I realized why I was so off earlier, went without eating for like 7 hours. It explains so much

Yeah, I only just noticed XD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Is there a way to reset your ranking in showdown?

Make an alt? XD That's all I got

Lol darn I was hoping to get rid of my ou record after today.

Might I say Gallade is pretty anti meta and fills a really nice Niche that few Pokemon seem to

i just hope that they ahve me register on the system for my insurance as the reciet is lost for the ps3

Ouch :/ iirc Ps3's happen to be easier to fix than 360's (which is ironic since the Ps3 has superior hardware). or you could wait for the Ps4

ps4 is ages away and the ps4 won't play physical ps3 games.

Chingchar, for PS to save replays type /savereplay

Welcome to the two new members ^^, you're encouraged to try out for the war team, found in posts #4 and 5. Also, sorry you two about the loss streaks :/ anyways gonna try and gather up some good replays

~Credits to myself~

i am sick my ps3 is broken and i have not really played, so 1 mornic battle isn't thta big of a deal. btw seen my new team yet?

Page 16 of 265 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast