Page 53 of 265 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Probably a team that uses all the above pokemon. that's my prediction, and now this will be my last post for the night. im exhausted however ill still be on, just watching from the sidelines :]

    who knew that working a good hard workout after doing nothing for a whole 2 months could make you tired?

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Probably a team that uses all the above pokemon. that's my prediction, and now this will be my last post for the night. im exhausted however ill still be on, just watching from the sidelines :]

    who knew that working a good hard workout after doing nothing for a whole 2 months could make you tired?
    nope, something even better. i cant work with pokes like that on a team im not that experienced with sets and crap like that. yeah, who knew? goodnight though




    ~Credits to myself~

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Probably a team that uses all the above pokemon. that's my prediction, and now this will be my last post for the night. im exhausted however ill still be on, just watching from the sidelines :]

    who knew that working a good hard workout after doing nothing for a whole 2 months could make you tired?
    If anyone uses a team of all of them, I doubt it would be 0 rank material

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    If anyone uses a team of all of them, I doubt it would be 0 rank material
    You discourage me, but I will press forward




    ~Credits to myself~

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Tis true xatu for example is best on a sun team
    Last edited by Master Aqua; 9th April 2013 at 3:10 PM.

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Hey that team I was just talking about uses a Gothitelle, actually! :000

    buticantsubmititcauseitsnotthatgood




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minion Fire System
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Probably a team that uses all the above pokemon
    Challenge accepted. Except not really, because that would be boring.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

    - Smogon's Castform analysis

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    And counter productive

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    just curious, could i have submitted my sun team i used for the last challenge?

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    just curious, could i have submitted my sun team i used for the last challenge?
    Well just for the sake of the challenge i don't want you to as that is lazy :/




    ~Credits to myself~

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    technically he could have, tis the best team i have seen from him, which is why he won last time.

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Haha, i already submitted my team. Was just curious

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Lazy is for loosers :[ and I'm about to submit the war thread




    ~Credits to myself~

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Am I on the war team or are you Skam?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Am I on the war team or are you Skam?
    We're subs. Making the thread now.




    ~Credits to myself~

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Alright, works for me Skam


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Alright, works for me Skam
    Mkay. Thread submitted (silent yay), now we just have to wait until it gets approved




    ~Credits to myself~

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Good luck to the war members, remember: take cheap shots and don't show mercy to have a nice, fair match


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Good luck to the war members, remember: take cheap shots and don't show mercy to have a nice, fair match
    This. War thread is up, go crazy people!




    ~Credits to myself~

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Alright, since ThePwner got a recommendation from Skam, I'm putting him on the war team, but as a sub, until I can see if he makes the cut for myself. Congrats!

    EDIT: Alright, our war team has enough members to get us through any war imaginable! So from here on out, people have to be tested to be let in, and inactive peeps get the boot to make way for newer people who want to prove their worth.

    All that's needed is more members, more wars, and more activity! Keep up the good work, everyone!
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 10th April 2013 at 3:54 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Alright, since ThePwner got a recommendation from Skam, I'm putting him on the war team, but as a sub, until I can see if he makes the cut for myself. Congrats!

    EDIT: Alright, our war team has enough members to get us through any war imaginable! So from here on out, people have to be tested to be let in, and inactive peeps get the boot to make way for newer people who want to prove their worth.
    All that's needed is more members, more wars, and more activity! Keep up the good work, everyone!
    Heforcedmeto I mean uh... congrats!




    ~Credits to myself~

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    STALKER!
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Heforcedmeto I mean uh... congrats!
    Lol u could've said no but we both know that I'm a little bit better than you.


    Creds to Trickster44

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    Lol u could've said no but we both know that I'm a little bit better than you.
    Haha, good one, you almost had me there for a sec




    ~Credits to myself~

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    STALKER!
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Haha, good one, you almost had me there for a sec
    Fine, we're tied :/

    Also, if anybody wants to have a better convo get on your smartphone, install kik messenger and send me your account name via PM!
    Last edited by The Pwner; 10th April 2013 at 6:27 AM.


    Creds to Trickster44

  25. #1325

    Default

    Username:AnnoyingRedHead
    Battling Rate (1-10):7-8
    PO/PS Name:most likely won't know till my laptop comes in
    WiFi Name/FC: white 2 Dylan 4771 5260 9560
    Referred by:No one... Or anyone who wants it.


    white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Page 53 of 265 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •