Page 67 of 265 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

I want to get lots of battling done when I get up tomorrow morning haha, I really want to get my first win

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

You know it just REALLY occurred that we won our first war. You only have one opportunity to do that. xD Gratz again dudes

Also, since matgonor was a no-show for battlin what does that mean?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 17th April 2013 at 3:35 PM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

hp bug? other than raping celebi, it' not going to b helping much at all especially since it leaves you open to dragonite, since he walls all your attacks can roost and boost against you with ease.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

It's mainly used for celebi and other psychics lol, I think most people use it with icy wind actually

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Specs Icy Wind is great what with speed lowering -w- Specs is great in general actually on Keld. It's a spectacle in rain.
    geddit

vvv Lookie

Hey guys, we really need to learn how to space things out. Seriously all of our events, wars, and whatever else we do seem to happen one right after another

why I am on the war team? Skamory, metal and cosmic, you all know i have an exam next week and everything that comes with that.

I was curious about that myself...

Good luck in the War against CC, you guys will need it.

Spoiler:- salamence team:

Just figured I'd post that.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Good luck in the War against CC, you guys will need it.

Spoiler:- salamence team:

Just figured I'd post that.
    few thing's dragonite tbh out classes salamence in that set, because of great bulk it has a much easier time of setting up dragon dance than salamence, especially since your using moxie,w ith a lum berry dd set.

too many choice users, have 2 at most, as they often will force you to switch out or die putting your team in danger.

try life orb on starmie, it's not very powerfula nd it needs all it's moves to be boosted, it's not bulky with out investment, so there is no point in not abusing lo,

flame charge seems like a good idea on heatran, btu it leaves you walled by top threats such as dragonite who will dd on it effortlessly.

Froa team build around mence try building one aroud scarf mence as he is reall brute late game sweeper, make your opponents suffer with heavy hitters and hazards, go hyper offensive and let salamence clean up the mence

I have no idea why the war with CC was so early or why witch king is on there. I'd ask cosmic and/or tell Russian to sub you out for somebody

~Credits to myself~

I'm thinking I want to try a sun stall team with Salamence as a late game cleaner actually... I'm thinking
    Tales
    Cress
    Jellicent
    Skarmory
    Donphan
    Salamence

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I'm thinking I want to try a sun stall team with Salamence as a late game cleaner actually... I'm thinking
    Tales
    Cress
    Jellicent
    Skarmory
    Donphan
    Salamence
    Rain seems like it can overpower this team easily, Politoed with Hydro Pump hits half of this team hard. Scarf/RP Landorus can also wreck with HP Ice and Earth Power/EQ. Thundurus-T however, is your main threat. It takes out Salamence with an HP ice, Jellicent with thunder/bolt, same to Skarmory with thunder/bolt, Donphan also with HP Ice

~Credits to myself~

Lol as you can probably tell this is a very early beta for the team XD luckily for me Politoed is fairly easy to play around, Landorus is beat by Skarm/ Jellicent as long as I'm not stupid, and Thubdurus T is generally not a problem for Cress

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol as you can probably tell this is a very early beta for the team XD luckily for me Politoed is fairly easy to play around, Landorus is beat by Skarm/ Jellicent as long as I'm not stupid, and Thubdurus T is generally not a problem for Cress
    Those are all common Rain Team Pokes, so are you sure you can take them all together? Scizor is also an extremely common pokemon in general, not to mention rain teams, which could easily take out Cresselia.

~Credits to myself~

Some members of this guild (leader included) have been caught trying to recruit (poach) members through VMs. This is against the rules.

As such, I am closing this guild for 7 days. The war you have will still go as plan, but anything other than that isn't happening. Don't recruit or "poach" through VMs please. (smh)

Edit - Unlocked.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 25th April 2013 at 2:09 AM.

Hey guys, we're unlocked.

Anyone up for a battle?

Alright, I'm extremely sorry for the closing for a week. It was my fault (though I don't know who the others were) that this happened, and I am deeply sorry. I apologize, it will not happen again. I'm not completely sure how this happened, but again, I'm sorry it did. However, there are 2 sides to every story. This is mine: I saw that a clan had closed. I knew they had at least decent members that we would gladly welcome here, so I invited them over here. I'm not 100% sure who reported me (I have my suspicions), but then we got locked for "poaching" because apparently that clan reopened. That's my side, but you can believe the other side too. Ultimately, it's your choice. So, I hope we can get back on track with things. Witch king should soon be announcing the results of the latest challenge, and I'm not completely sure on whether we should or shouldn't start another event immediately after as we just had a week off, but technically we were closed so it doesn't count.
    Last edited by Skarm™; 25th April 2013 at 2:40 AM.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Alright, I'm extremely sorry for the closing for a week. It was my fault (though I don't know who the others were) that this happened, and I am deeply sorry. I apologize, it will not happen again. I'm not completely sure how this happened, but again, I'm sorry it did. However, there are 2 sides to every story. This is mine: I saw that a clan had closed. I knew they had at least decent members that we would gladly welcome here, so I invited them over here. I'm not 100% sure who reported me (I have my suspicions), but then we got locked for "poaching" because apparently that clan reopened. That's my side, but you can believe the other side too. Ultimately, it's your choice. So, I hope we can get back on track with things. Witch king should soon be announcing the results of the latest challenge, and I'm not completely sure on whether we should or shouldn't start another event immediately after as we just had a week off, but technically we were closed so it doesn't count.
    Just as their are two sides to every coin, Skarm. No real prob with showing your side to the peeps as well.

Anyways, yeah we're re-opened let's get past this stuff and back into motion! ^^;

vvv Lookie

zoroark, are you a voice on PS? i couldve sworn i saw 'zoroarkforever' in the voice/driver/mod section -.-

anyways,

Your name: That Crazy Russian
    Your opponent's name: Dragonicwari
    W/L/D: Win
    Notes: ggs, a week or so later :P

Your opponent's name: Dragonicwari
    W/L/D: Win
    Notes: GGs, again a week later

Your opponent's name: Skamory7
    W/L/D: win
    Notes: GG lol, didnt think id see you on the ladder, especially since you were ~200 points difference between our ranking

if the last one doesnt count, i can easily edit it out. i wish it would though.

Yeah. I'm a voice.

Confirming, and it counts.

~Credits to myself~

Well, zoroark, congrats :] if you ever see me in the chat, feel free to say hello/challenge or something :]

sweet, cant wait til dragon updates the spread

Finally unlocked I see. I would also be open to battles.
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610

Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    Finally unlocked I see. I would also be open to battles.
    I'm open until Sunday, so we could battle anytime until then. Same to you, Zoroark

~Credits to myself~

Page 67 of 265 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast