Page 74 of 265 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Won't that make you rain weak though?

Welcome dude, Skam won't be on for a while but I'm sure you will be accepted, especially if you were refered by metal
    teammates :]

also, welcome tehero, i think i remember you :]

I just beat Tehero twice, do the matches count since he applied and everyone has already accepted him or not since Skam hasn't put him on the roster?

I just beat Tehero twice, do the matches count since he applied and everyone has already accepted him or not since Skam hasn't put him on the roster?
    They should count. Did this happen before or after I accepted him?

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie
    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    They should count. Did this happen before or after I accepted him?
    I have no clue lol, just count them and say they were after xD They were good battles and it was some nice experience for my team. What's the CCAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehero View Post
    I have no clue lol, just count them and say they were after xD They were good battles and it was some nice experience for my team. What's the CCAT?
    Rokay i guess they count then x3

CCAT is the Clan-Create-A-Team. We had been talking about it and Skarm seemed like he was really into the idea. Plus there are quite a teambuilders here so it seems like a good idea! Though im not sure what the theme of the team is gonna be.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

Rokay i guess they count then x3

CCAT is the Clan-Create-A-Team. We had been talking about it and Skarm seemed like he was really into the idea. Plus there are quite a teambuilders here so it seems like a good idea! Though im not sure what the theme of the team is gonna be.
    Maybe make it something to do with the clan? Like a ninja themed team or something.
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

How about a team focused on countering the top meta threats.

iirc, these should be focused upon. this team would be a bulky offense team if we were to do this.

[spoiler=threats]RP Landorus
    TR Reuniculus
    Terrakion
    Keldeo
    Techniloom
    Agility Thunderus-t

any others im forgetting? besides weather?

Snorlax blocks half of those. And with the set me and my friend made, it is a big bulky machine.

Sounds good to me.
    lets start with a lead should we go with entry hazard, hazard blocker, setup lead, or just a random pokemon?
    I think it was skarm who suggested this.
    Metagross adamant, forgot ev spread, leftovers
    agility
    thunderpunch
    ice punch
    meteor mash/bullet punch

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

How does snorlax counter terrakion, reuniculus, and keldeo? iirc, focus blasts from thunderus and landorus at least 2hko, while snorlax fails to ohko back... making it not even a good check.

Let me rephrase that. It would be Snorlax and Gengar. Gengar would handle the Focus blasts and Sacred Swords while Snorlax would handle the rest (Snorlax is seriously bulky) It would shut down any of those things choiced (which a lot of people run)

not really...

iirc scarf hydro pump keldeo in the rain at least 2hkoes with sr up. ohkoes gengar. ebelt and LO sets, you are screwed, as iirc, shadow ball fails to ohko.

terrakion: stone edge and close combat. again shadow ball fails to ohko

landorus: after a RP, it outspeeds and ohkoes gengar, with psychic or hp ice i believe. regardless, i dont believe shadow ball koes again.

thunderus: thunderbolt is a ohko, and focus blast is 2hko. after agility boost, that is done.

techniloom: Bullet seed might 2hko gengar, but its iffy. gengar is ok against it.

tr reuniculus: tr on gengar switch, underspeeds gengar and snorlax, and ohkoes with psyshock.

Battle stuff

HTML Code:
    Username: Dragonicwari
    Opponent's Username: Tehero
    W/L/T: W 4-0
    Notes: You run some weird stuff bro

HTML Code:
    Username: Dragonicwari
    Opponent's Username: Tehero
    W/L/T: W 4-2
    Notes: Was not expecting the same team

Also, I hit 1800 again, I wanna hit 1900

CCAT

How about Mamoswine? It is a good check for Landorus, Thundurus, and weakened Technilooms iirc. It can also deal with Terrakion locked into something like stone edge, X scissor, or quick attack

right now I feel like we are throwing out some great threats but i think we need to be a bit more organized I say we should start throwing out leads and then vote on them.
    But mostly I need the command code to disconnect all myselfs off PO do you guys think you can help? PM me if you have an answer.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

I figured we were just brainstorming. So far our list of mons include:

Mamoswine (there's a lead set)
    Snorlax (debate here)
    Gengar (same as above)
    Metagross (Lead set possible)

So if we want a specific lead (I thought we were just looking for good checks/counters? Set leads don't really exist in 5th gen) we have a couple choices but I feel like a few more ideas could be thrown out

Why not throw in CressTales as a good core.

cress can take anything keldeo or landorus i has to offer, as well as thunderus i believe. it also keeps politoed down in the form of ninetales.

im too dumb you dudes figure it out lol -w-

Will it have weather or no weather?

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Why not throw in CressTales as a good core.

cress can take anything keldeo or landorus i has to offer, as well as thunderus i believe. it also keeps politoed down in the form of ninetales.
    I feel like we should do this team voting style. That way we don't just throw together 6 random mons

im too dumb you dudes figure it out lol -w-

Will it have weather or no weather?
    Honestly it's going to depend on how the team looks. I don't mind it going either way to be honest

Currently Suggested Mons and Cores

Mamoswine
    Snorlax + Gengar
    Metagross
    Cress Tales

Maybe once we get 5-6 mons/cores we could do a vote? Also: no voting for your own core/mon, nothing ever gets accomplished when you can

Currently Suggested Mons and Cores

Mamoswine
    Snorlax + Gengar
    Metagross
    Cress Tales

Maybe once we get 5-6 mons/cores we could do a vote? Also: no voting for your own core/mon, nothing ever gets accomplished when you can
    Welp, sounds like a plan

wat last pokemon i wonder...

EDIT: will those be the ones? or will we hold another vote so we can pick out something we're certain of?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 5th May 2013 at 1:37 AM.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie

Hey Tehero! I'll try to contribute to the CCAT if I can, but.... Exams.... Until the 21st.... Bleh. My activity's gonna be sharply limited until then. But I'll do what I can!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Welp, sounds like a plan

wat last pokemon i wonder...

EDIT: will those be the ones? or will we hold another vote so we can pick out something we're certain of?
    Here is how I am thinking we do this; we get 5-6 pokemon/cores to vote on, give the vote a day or two (or until ~75% of the clan votes, I dunno yet) then we make a new list of pokemon to vote on. This list will probably be on something else the team needs but has synergy with the first pokemon/core and we just keep going like that.

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Hey Tehero! I'll try to contribute to the CCAT if I can, but.... Exams.... Until the 21st.... Bleh. My activity's gonna be sharply limited until then. But I'll do what I can!
    You should have thrown out a pokemon man >.> but thanks for helping in the future!

I have had a lot of fun with whirlwind/roar switching into entry hazards therfor, don't laugh at me, I would like to nominate munchlax.
    munchlax eviolite
    impish 252 hp 252 def 4 spdef
    whirlwind
    stockpile
    rest
    sleeptalk

we didn't say rather we were going to post these so if you want me to take it down tell me to tehero
    Username:AnnoyingRedHead
    Opponent's Username:Tehero
    W/L/T:1w 1L 3w
    Notes:all good battles I had the advantage with the hax gods though the first three battles though

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    I have had a lot of fun with whirlwind/roar switching into entry hazards therfor, don't laugh at me, I would like to nominate munchlax.
    munchlax eviolite
    impish 252 hp 252 def 4 spdef
    whirlwind
    stockpile
    rest
    sleeptalk

we didn't say rather we were going to post these so if you want me to take it down tell me to tehero
    Username:AnnoyingRedHead
    Opponent's Username:Tehero
    W/L/T:1w 1L 3w
    Notes:all good battles I had the advantage with the hax gods though the first three battles though
    Wait... Do you have one or three wins against him?

Voting!

Seeing as how redhead nominated a 5th, I believe we should begin a vote. Remember not to vote for your own and we will have 48 hours to vote on the Pokemon. We should discuss what we want to see in the next batch of pokemon we will vote on (ex: SR setter, wall, sweeper, etc.)

The Nominees:

Mamoswine
    Snorlax + Gengar core
    Cress Tales Core
    Metagross
    Eviolite Munchlax

I will be the tally keeper and I will abstain from voting unless there is a tie. May the best Pokemon/core win

Seeing as mamoswine and cresstales are the only, no offense, good ones, with metagross being ok, though not ideal, i vote Mamoswine.

on a side note, im consistently breaking 1700, which is a lot better than a month ago. though i have a sneaking feeling someone hacked into my IP address...

Should I update by the vote or just do it all at once?

Also, why do you think someone hacked in (when we both know it was me)?

Page 74 of 265 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast