Page 80 of 265 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

I say Mamoswine because I want to.

~Credits to myself~

Go Mamo! I like Mamo too!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

NOOOOO

CRESSTALES
    /capncrunch

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Mamoswine. Mamoswine. Mamoswine.

Between the two I like cress more but on a sunny day team mamoswine just does better.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

I think it's Mamo or CressTales, so Mamo wouldn't necessarily be going on a Sun team
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

GEE GUYS

THATS A FUNNY WAY OF SPELLING CRESSTALES
    /crunchatizeme

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    GEE GUYS

THATS A FUNNY WAY OF SPELLING CRESSTALES
    /crunchatizeme
    It's british spelling. With extra "U"s everywhere, like Mamouswine.

Also, 100th page! (That was the most appropriate smiley I could find)

Stopping by to post an interesting battle I had just now. While it's nothing spectacular, it does display some merits of the sun team that I've been working on.

While my team overall has won more than its fair share of victories, there is still something missing. I've won more matches recently because winning the weather war has been made a lot easier due to Ninetales carrying Sunny Day instead of Nasty Plot (which I almost never used).

Scizor's Acrobatics has proven almost essential in getting past his counters, and Superpower has made for great neutral coverage when Bullet Punch and Acrobatics go resisted (in spite of their raw power). Therefore, a double dance set will likely prove detrimental to Scizor's health.

Victini is the same as ever. When the other guy has really fast Pokémon out there, this one sweeps like no tomorrow. Nuff said, other than describing the 4 turns of carnage that happens 90% of the time after I successfully set up a Trick Room, especially under the sun.

Tangrowth is the same. However, he does poorly under different weather, in spite of the sheer power he carries when he sets up (after just one turn). I might replace him for something else, but unfortunately, I've got no other hard counters for stuff like Jellicent, or even Skarmory, which always runs from my Ninetales. So, I'm looking for a less weather-reliant sweeper that is able to set up and sweep at little opportunity cost, as well as tank hits if need be.

Cloyster is the same as Scizor, and even complements his sweeping potential. Ready access to Priority in Ice Shard, ready setup in Shell Smash and reliable sub and sash-breaking moves in Icicle Spear and Rock Blast give me vital coverage against a whole slew of threats to my team, be it dragons or other horned creatures (named Terrakion) who like to go and sweep willy nilly. All it takes is one turn to get him set up, and away he goes. King's Rock plus 5-hit moves (making 41% flinch rates) kick in there, and do the rest of the work.

Porygon2 is incredibly successful with this team. This team screams for an invitation to a tank to fill in its ranks, and this cybernetic duck fits the bill perfectly (pun intended). With defenses in excess of 375 each and HP at 312, not much takes this thing down. His SpAtt sits at a healthy 339, unless a Download boost on the switch makes it leap to an obscene 508, which is enough to trash most teams by simply spamming Tri Attack/Discharge/Ice Beam. He's even been able to tank anything from a Hydro Pump in the Rain from a PottyToed in the rain, to a Terrakion's Close Combat, to the face. I don't think he'll be going any time soon.

Any ideas on how to improve the overall look of the team?

Spoiler:- battle:
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I think it's Mamo or CressTales, so Mamo wouldn't necessarily be going on a Sun team
    Except Mamoswine works wonders in the sun... A lot of problems sun teams have are covered by Mamoswine fairly well (Dragons, various rain abusers, and TTar to name a few). So honestly both together is far from a bad idea

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

i would quite possibly try out TR reuniculus<---Victini. It'll help with an otherwise alarming terrakion weakness you have, as well as just be amazing in todays metagame. v create spam is amazing and all, but with no spinner, you are incredibly weak to hazards. especially so since ferrothorn/skarm/forry have an easy time setting up on you, from scizor, or cloyster or someone. most noticeably scizor.

pm the full team and ill see what i can do :]

Just had the most epic battle for my new team against Captain 'Murica.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-17658534

~Credits to myself~

[b]Username:[zapak441/b]
    [b]Battling Rate (1-10):[6/b]
    [b]PO/PS Name:[zapak441/b]
    [b]WiFi Name/FC:[none/b]
    [b]Referred by:[skarmory7/b]

Quote Originally Posted by zapak441 View Post
    Username:zapak441
    Battling Rate (1-10):6
    PO/PS Name:zapak441
    WiFi Name/FC:none
    Referred by:skarmory7
    Welcome to the clan! Hopefully you can start your progress back into the games with us and our many PS users!

~Credits to myself~

Welcome to the clan zap.You wi-fi battle as well?

I don't think he does. Anyways:

Username: Skarm™
    Opponent's Username: zapak441
    W/L/T: [W] 3-0
    Notes: dat conk

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by zapak441 View Post
    [b]Username:[zapak441/b]
    [b]Battling Rate (1-10):[6/b]
    [b]PO/PS Name:[zapak441/b]
    [b]WiFi Name/FC:[none/b]
    [b]Referred by:[skarmory7/b]
    Enjoy yourself here, man. It's pretty chill. -w-

And wow u guys 100 pages im so proud ;w:

And ya a good few sun counters find themselves dead within the presence of Mamo. Most notably Lati@s and Heatran whom would give Cress and Ninetales probs. Well mebe not Cress much 4 the Lati's'... Sooo...is it settled? Ninemamosellia?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 8th May 2013 at 5:03 AM.

vvv Lookie

Hi Guys!!

Glad to be part of the team . From the looks of it you guys have quite the set-up over here!!

I've gotten back into Pokemon after a long time and I'm here to just learn and have as good a time as I can. And agh, Skarm7, should've totally switch Jelly out when you brought in Rotom, what was i thinking? Anyway, it was a good game.

I'm online sporadically since I dont get much time with college and things, but I hope to be as active as possible and engage in battles with the clan. I tend to come online closer to midnight as well ( I live in London).

Where is everyone here from? (Just to get to know people)

Also, feel free to ask me any questions about literally anything (especially my team!! )

Yup, that was a game-costing mistake. My teams always have a weakness to jelly though idk why :s Anyways, I'll also be on lots this week and stuff. And I think (once again) that it's just Mamoswine that wins overall.

EDIT: War thread is up guys, time to do our thing
    Last edited by Skarm™; 9th May 2013 at 12:15 AM.

~Credits to myself~

I don't need much more than a few items and 3 more pokemon until I can start battling guys.If any of you guys have the following please message me.I can get any berries for sure.Anything else just ask me about it.I should be able to ev train 3 pokemon before the day is over so really I just need items.

Username: I forget.
    Battling Rate (1-10): 7
    PO/PS Name: Divine Retribution, King Caine, PunkAintDead, Black Jesus, This Isn't The End, and whatever else I feel like at the time.
    WiFi Name/FC: None atm.
    Referred by: Skamory7. He told me if I didn't join he'd hunt me down and kill my family...
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    PO/PS Name: Divine Retribution, King Caine, PunkAintDead, Black Jesus, This Isn't The End, and whatever else I feel like at the time.
    Referred by: Skamory7. He told me if I didn't join he'd hunt me down and kill my family...
    Yay now I can spare all your beloved family members!

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I don't think he does. Anyways:

Username: Skarm™
    Opponent's Username: zapak441
    W/L/T: [W] 3-0
    Notes: dat conk
    Skarm, ya gotta try harder to win with grace. >> Players speak through actions, not words. You musn't celebrate in the face of your opponent. Have you not learned anything!? Have I not taught you anything?!

Heya welcome, Divine. 0w0 Thanks for comin and thanks for playin see ya next weekend.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 9th May 2013 at 2:50 AM.

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Welcome dude.Hope you enjoy your stay.

welcome newbies.
    2000nth post yeah (very unenthusiastic tone)
    What I really want to know though is what is a good underrated threat? preferably something that isn't ou.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Page 80 of 265 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast