Page 95 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

  1. #2351
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    dragon, you remember my old uu team?
    We haven't battled uu in a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Even with a normal gem, Rapid Spin does nothing to anything.
    That's not the point, the point is to use up the gem and get unburden while removing rocks so I can speed attack everything


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  2. #2352

    Default

    Hitmonlee is meant to be a late game cleaner. I'm decent at RU if want some help.

    I find Pursuit trappers and a lot of hazards to be helpful while using Hitmonlee.

  3. #2353
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I just brought my main alt back up to the 1700's, I'm pretty sure it had degraded to like 1300 at some point


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  4. #2354
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    When I played RU a very long time ago, I just used Scarf Gardevoir >_<




    ~Credits to myself~

  5. #2355

    Default

    Here's some example battles of RU with a team I just whipped up:
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru-20008785
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru-20009546
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru-20010232

    The team itself isn't very good. I was just using it as an example.

    EDIT: I'm LiepardBeTrolling
    Last edited by ZoroarkForever; 24th May 2013 at 11:56 PM.

  6. #2356
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19999132

    why do they think im shofu???
    I think it mightve been the other dude who was shofu. Anyways, he's just some popular and eccentric battler on Youtube that all the kiddos obsess over. Hence why there was that massive following like, literally. He's kinda cool, but nowadays all he does is Naruto and LP's of obscure Pokemon fangames. ;-; I miss his battlan, actually.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 24th May 2013 at 11:57 PM.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  7. #2357
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Hey just saying again, I'm hosting a Serebii-wide tournament. Whoever mkrs it last the second round gets a rank up!




    ~Credits to myself~

  8. #2358
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkForever View Post
    Here's some example battles of RU with a team I just whipped up:
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru-20008785
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru-20009546
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru-20010232

    The team itself isn't very good. I was just using it as an example.

    EDIT: I'm LiepardBeTrolling
    heh u sure did try your hardest to get that sub entei going xD




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  9. #2359
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    heh u sure did try your hardest to get that sub entei going xD
    I think just about everything goes well with a sub, how abou you guys?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  10. #2360
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    meh getting back into thing's is a mixed bag when you have to face noobs like this

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-20158220

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  11. #2361
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    meh getting back into thing's is a mixed bag when you have to face noobs like this

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-20158220
    Lol well it happens :/




    ~Credits to myself~

  12. #2362
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I think just about everything goes well with a sub, how abou you guys?
    what are you some sorta fatty? <<

    Also, just waitan on that xat makeover hopin that one day I can see a glorious background




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  13. #2363
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Oh forgot to say, the new xat link is in my signature!




    ~Credits to myself~

  14. #2364
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    meh getting back into thing's is a mixed bag when you have to face noobs like this

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-20158220
    I now want to try out Keldeo.... What pairs well with it? TTar, Scizor, and Toed all seem to, but what's something a little less seen?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  15. #2365
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Assuming you are using the set witch king use, opponents will switch physical mons into Keldeo. Because of that, Landorus-T or Intimidate ParaShuffler Gyarados is a great partner.




    ~Credits to myself~

  16. #2366
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Can someone please member me on the xat?

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  17. #2367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I now want to try out Keldeo.... What pairs well with it? TTar, Scizor, and Toed all seem to, but what's something a little less seen?
    Anything that can take out Celebi, Jellicent, and the Lati@s pairs well with it, which is why Scizor and TTar are ideal partners. However, if you're looking for an underused pokemon that does well with SubCM Keldeo, SubDisable Gengar may work, as well as Honchkrow and Chandelure. Dark and Ghost STABs hit all of them for super-effective damage. Honchkrow gets priority in Sucker Punch and Moxie, so I think you should try it.

  18. #2368
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Magnezooooone. Oh my god, I love Magnezone.Don't you guys love Magnezone?God it must SUCK sharing a body like that and having three eyes.Can you imagine how much of an INSULT it is to wear Choice Specs?!

    oh and dun wury, Sage. I'll keep myself on the xat so Skarm can mod me and ill mod you, or he can mod you or somethin. Idk just know that you'll get member'd soon enough. -w-
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 26th May 2013 at 4:05 AM.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  19. #2369
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I now want to try out Keldeo.... What pairs well with it? TTar, Scizor, and Toed all seem to, but what's something a little less seen?
    I love keldeo.ive never used it but they are basically a free switch in for my jellicent as its immune to all of its attacks except the very rare hidden power ghost and even then most ive seen are scarfed and carry hp ice for dragons.so if you are going to use keldeo I suggest running hidden power ghost lest you want a jellicent to completely wall both your stabs.but of course it depends on your team you may find hp ice works better for your teams coverage.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

  20. #2370
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    I love keldeo.ive never used it but they are basically a free switch in for my jellicent as its immune to all of its attacks except the very rare hidden power ghost and even then most ive seen are scarfed and carry hp ice for dragons.so if you are going to use keldeo I suggest running hidden power ghost lest you want a jellicent to completely wall both your stabs.but of course it depends on your team you may find hp ice works better for your teams coverage.
    Oh no, Hidden Powers that Super Effectively hit Jellicent are actually really common on Keldeos nowadays. Well mostly on choice sets, of course. I like the idea of a volt-turnin core to lure out Celebi and take em out with a scarf Scizors U-Turn. You know, cause fear of the Pursuit? Plus if they switch they still don't know your Scarf unless they're like, math freaks. Scarfzor aint bad.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 26th May 2013 at 6:35 AM.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  21. #2371
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Oh no, Hidden Powers that Super Effectively hit Jellicent are actually really common on Keldeos nowadays. Well mostly on choice sets, of course. I like the idea of a volt-turnin core to lure out Celebi and take em out with a scarf Scizors U-Turn. Scarfzor aint bad.
    I've never seen one.i guess people are reluctant to lock themselves into a weak hidden power wich.prediction and over prediction.for a switching core I suggest a scarf rotom.they are pretty bulky and have a lot of useful resistances.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

  22. #2372
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    I've never seen one.i guess people are reluctant to lock themselves into a weak hidden power wich.prediction and over prediction.for a switching core I suggest a scarf rotom.they are pretty bulky and have a lot of useful resistances.
    It's fairly common broseph, as icy wins covers what hp ice covers fairly well with some unique bonuses, however the people you are facing may be using hp bug for celebi coverage, which is fairly common as well brololo

    Username: Dragonicwari
    Opponent's Username: ThatCrazyRussian
    W/L/T: L 3-0?
    Notes: GG

    Username: Dragonicwari
    Opponent's Username: ThatCrazyRussian
    W/L/T: W 6-0
    Notes: GG, Jellicent helps a LOT
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 26th May 2013 at 8:11 PM.


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  23. #2373
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Well that cleared that issue up then.ill look out for it then thanks.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

  24. #2374

    Default

    won my battle in the bottom of the barrel tourny. pretty easy match with his skills I shouldve had a lot cleaner sweep but had some issues with hax. by the way I finally remembered where your name is from witch king. im ashamed i thought i was much more knowledgeable in that subject


    white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

  25. #2375
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Yay good job! And I still don't know where it comes from lol




    ~Credits to myself~

Page 95 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •