Page 142 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    because dragon most grass types that have good stats/moves/abilities are in use. think breloom, celebi, venesaur, ferrothorn, roserade that is actually a pretty good amount when scrolling through and you look at the stats of most of the grass types.
    You forgot Shaymin and Rose isn't ou ... Venu is only used on sun teams, so that means there is only 3 commonly used grass types...

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Isn't Shay UU too?
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Yeah, but it's just not the same... Why aren't grass types more common in ou? There's next to no fire, poison, and flying types. Plus bug and ice aren't to mainstream either, I feel like they should be a little more common
    Eh, that's not entirely true. Yeah, fire and flying are understandable because of SR weakness, but there are still a decent number of them (volc, ape, tran, land, torn, thund). Bug and ice are also weak to SR but are generally bad typings imo. They have so many weaknesses, and they don't gain any advantages in the currently weather-dominated meta. Not sure how I feel about poison.... i guess they're okay. They're good breloom checks. Although poison typing itself isnt very good offensively, cause it doesnt really hit that hard.

I kinda wanted to make a team with Nidoking though. The other day I got swept by a smash passed Nidoking. I never realized how versatile it was. It can sweep entire teams, it just needs some speed.

One more thing I wanted to add, I made another gimmick team. Its actuallly kinda decent if i dont get haxed. I beat a few top tier PO players with it. I probably deserve to burn for using it, but lemme just say that it involves prankster.... and liepard. I'll post it if you guys want to see it.

Because, theres simply no need. Celebi and Ferro are the best defensive pivots/mons out there, and breloom is ok at attacking. grass type has really bad coverage, and most who are grass suck.

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Isn't Shay UU too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Star View Post
    Eh, that's not entirely true. Yeah, fire and flying are understandable because of SR weakness, but there are still a decent number of them (volc, ape, tran, land, torn, thund). Bug and ice are also weak to SR but are generally bad typings imo. They have so many weaknesses, and they don't gain any advantages in the currently weather-dominated meta. Not sure how I feel about poison.... i guess they're okay. They're good breloom checks. Although poison typing itself isnt very good offensively, cause it doesnt really hit that hard.

I kinda wanted to make a team with Nidoking though. The other day I got swept by a smash passed Nidoking. I never realized how versatile it was. It can sweep entire teams, it just needs some speed.

One more thing I wanted to add, I made another gimmick team. Its actuallly kinda decent if i dont get haxed. I beat a few top tier PO players with it. I probably deserve to burn for using it, but lemme just say that it involves prankster.... and liepard. I'll post it if you guys want to see it.
    You are a terrible person for doing that

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Because, theres simply no need. Celebi and Ferro are the best defensive pivots/mons out there, and breloom is ok at attacking. grass type has really bad coverage, and most who are grass suck.
    I want a really good group of grass mons next gen now -_-

Here is a battle i used with my rain team, a little bit of hax on both sides and i lost 0-1, the spikes really hurt my team.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37732430

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Speaking of +2, ya know, Swords Dance would basically screw my opponent after Ferrothorn and possibly a few somethings I'm forgetting go down. I'm pretty sure my original Kabu ran Swords Dance. I think I'll do that over Aqua Jet.
    Sure bro, and run Timid>Modest on your Torn. That particular speed stat is too good to pass up. -w-

Also, Virizion, guys! Viriz is great.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Nasty Plot Toxicroak? Wtf is this

~Credits to myself~

Yea I was just testing nasty plot toxicroak it's alright but now I think I would rather use the physical one instead.

Heatran is the best tbh, Donphan sucks.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    Plus STAB Sum boosted Lava Plume!

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Sure bro, and run Timid>Modest on your Torn. That particular speed stat is too good to pass up. -w-

Also, Virizion, guys! Viriz is great.
    A men

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Nasty Plot Toxicroak? Wtf is this
    Nasty plot luc is scarrier imo >.>

Yea lucario is much better with Nast plot.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    H-he didn't mean it, Donphan. ;-;

vvv Lookie

im sorry, but donphan is terrible :[ it struggles against every good spinblocker: gengar, jellicent, sableye

H-he didn't mean it, Donphan. ;-;
    I love donphan

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    im sorry, but donphan is terrible :[ it struggles against every good spinblocker: gengar, jellicent, sableye
    Maybe you just use it wrong, I dunno *shrugs*

no it sucks it's only use in ou is asa sun team rappid spiner, which it's not very good at, but there are no real better options at times

wowa there's a lotta peeps sayin that they cant make teams now that Smogon is down :0

Did so many people really rely on Smogon for their team makin abilities?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 4th July 2013 at 2:06 AM.

vvv Lookie

~Credits to myself~

wowa there's a lotta peeps sayin that they cant make teams now that Smogon is down :0

I made a new team today that's laddered to 1830 so far off an account that was at the mid 1600's, so Smogon isn't needed, it's just nice. I mostly used it for speed tiering

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Thanks, I'll notify everyone in a bit

Good luck in the war.

I did, then I tried making a team without it while it was down. It actually did a tiny bit better than my smogon-based teams.

Anyone up for a uu battle? Challenge aScaryMonster on pokemon showdown.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-37820950 Language warning
    Battle of me against some idiot who doesn't realize that I'd rather use EQ over Fire Punch against a Kingdra.

your lakc of rappid spinner concerns me

Page 142 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast