Page 228 of 265 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Moonclawz View Post
    I think we should start with Charizard to celebrate its promotion to a MegaPokemon! We'll need Rapid Spin support to then.
    I agree solar power fast special sweeper set, with spinner and sun support <3

Possible set \/

Charizard (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Solar Power
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Air Slash
    - Hidden Power Ground
    - SolarBeam
    - Fire Blast
    Last edited by Narin; 12th October 2013 at 3:48 AM.

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Well uhh, i'll give it a day or two and if no one else has anymore detailed suggestions then we'll go right on ahead and use it. -w-

That is, once I get a good run-down onto why we should be using it and what set and whatnot!
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 12th October 2013 at 3:31 AM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Very similar, but scarf is better.

Charizard (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Solar Power
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
    Timid Nature
    - Air Slash
    - Hidden Power Grass
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Fire Blast/Dragon Pulse

Wanna do a Fire/water/grass core?

Lots of mechanics changing and Showdown server just introduced gen 6 mechanics changes and some Pokémon! BTW Cool, wouldn't Fire Blast be superior to Dragon Pulse cause STAB plus sun plus base power, and you can hit dragon-types with neutral STAB Air Slash? Plus you've got flinch chance, along with the fact that you'll definitely be going first cause scarf, AND if you run DP any Steel-type walls you? Also you've got DP on there twice, once in third slot and once in fourth slot.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Lots of mechanics changing and Showdown server just introduced gen 6 mechanics changes and some Pokémon! BTW Cool, wouldn't Fire Blast be superior to Dragon Pulse cause STAB plus sun plus base power, and you can hit dragon-types with neutral STAB Air Slash? Plus you've got flinch chance, along with the fact that you'll definitely be going first cause scarf, AND if you run DP any Steel-type walls you? Also you've got DP on there twice, once in third slot and once in fourth slot.
    this is also NU so I mean theres gonna be a lack of dragons and anything to resist a stab/solar power boosted fire blast

cool, is the scarf neccessary to outspeed thing in NU? I've only ever used charizard in OU :L

I've been thinking about the type chart and I just realized something that makes no sense whatsoever. Steel (an electrical conductor) is hit neutrally by electric moves, yet water (which, when completely pure, is actually an electrical insulator) is hit super-effectively by electric moves. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by epicdrill View Post
    I've been thinking about the type chart and I just realized something that makes no sense whatsoever. Steel (an electrical conductor) is hit neutrally by electric moves, yet water (which, when completely pure, is actually an electrical insulator) is hit super-effectively by electric moves. Thoughts?
    PURE H2O is an insulator, but when altered, it may be able to conduct electricity, hence why you have to get out of pools when it starts thundering.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Skarm™ View Post
    PURE H2O is an insulator, but when altered, it may be able to conduct electricity, hence why you have to get out of pools when it starts thundering.
    But the type is called water, not water with **** dissolved in it. Also, you didn't address steel's lack of an electric weakness.

But the type is called water, not water with **** dissolved in it. Also, you didn't address steel's lack of an electric weakness.
    Keep in mind that water type Pokemon aren't made of pure water though, and as for electric and steel: When electricity goes through steel, it doesn't really cause the steel any harm, while it does harm impure water and birds, etc.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    My bad. shoulda been dragonpulse/flamethorwer.

Keep in mind that water type Pokemon aren't made of pure water though, and as for electric and steel: When electricity goes through steel, it doesn't really cause the steel any harm, while it does harm impure water and birds, etc.
    I completely understand flying's weakness to electric. However, dihydrogen monoxide is inanimate and thus cannot me harmed. If you use the argument that water pokemon would be harmed by electricity flowing through them, then I can respond with the same argument, except with regards to steel types and not water types.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-56149231 What?
    Last edited by epicdrill; 12th October 2013 at 7:34 AM.

Steel types would actually be immune to electricity assuming they are grounded. Electricity passages through steel with ease. Something like skarmory would have a quad weakness but say it roosted it would then be immune to electric attacks because electricity just finds the closest way into the ground and when it goes through something it is harmless but if it can't get to the ground then it becomes destructive. But this would be with some real physics. A lot of things in the game don't make sense.
    Last edited by aScaryMonster; 12th October 2013 at 10:13 AM.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

I completely understand flying's weakness to electric. However, dihydrogen monoxide is inanimate and thus cannot me harmed. If you use the argument that water pokemon would be harmed by electricity flowing through them, then I can respond with the same argument, except with regards to steel types and not water types.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-56149231 What?
    Now with that being said... How come Ice isnt very effective to Water when Ice can freeze it? Idk I just wanna be cool to.

But since I got my copy of Y my Instagram has been flooded with pictures of it. I know my followers hate me by now. Frito Pie, Sprite and Pokemon Y while watching Shaun of the Dead? Love it. Started with Fennekin btw

Edit: You still gain exp. points when you catch a Pokemon. Sick.
    Last edited by Desert_Fox; 12th October 2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Pokemon Black: 0734 3548 6966
    "The only thing that doesnt change is the excitement of the fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
    Now with that being said... How come Ice isnt very effective to Water when Ice can freeze it? Idk I just wanna be cool to.

But since I got my copy of Y my Instagram has been flooded with pictures of it. I know my followers hate me by now. Frito Pie, Sprite and Pokemon Y while watching Shaun of the Dead? Love it. Started with Fennekin btw

Can I have a link to your Instagram?

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post

Sorry if this bothers, but uh, I'd prefer if you didn't post stuff about X/Y as I'm getting it today :$

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Sorry if this bothers, but uh, I'd prefer if you didn't post stuff about X/Y as I'm getting it today :$
    Agreed, should keep spoilers and stuff to a minimum

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    Agreed, should keep spoilers and stuff to a minimum
    I'm actually downloading it now haha

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

anyone wnat to swap friend codes for y and x?

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
    anyone wnat to swap friend codes for y and x?
    I would, but the download didn't work, so I have to wait until I get X and Y either today or tomorrow at the store

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

get it at the store, physical copies are better

get it at the store, physical copies are better
    Yeah that's what I'm planning, except it's my mother's birthday today so I may not get it :S also haxy haxy

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

as you all know i stopped battling until 6th gen starts up, when i will be taking up doubles and singles ou 6th gen.

as you all know i stopped battling until 6th gen starts up, when i will be taking up doubles and singles ou 6th gen.
    I'm just waiting until they impliment x/y on PS because I already have a team :S

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

I can't get X/Y. I'm sad.

Page 228 of 265 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast