Page 10 of 265 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Cat won't work on my phone either

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...l-OU-Sun-Team)

Posted a RMT! I've not done so for at least a year, I think, and it sort of celebrates my 2 years here at Serebii!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...l-OU-Sun-Team)

Posted a RMT! I've not done so for at least a year, I think, and it sort of celebrates my 2 years here at Serebii!
    I'm gonna see it ^_^

Witch king, mobile Xat: m.xat.com

~Credits to myself~

For whatever reason mobile xat works really poorly for me, it takes forever to load messages and I have to log in every time I leave and enter that tab

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Yeah, it's bad though, but it's the only way to access it. Btw witch king, if it doesn't work for your PC or laptop, try installing the latest version of Adobe Flash Player or Java.

~Credits to myself~

Does anybody want to do some PS OU battling?

Creds to Trickster44

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Yeah, it's bad though, but it's the only way to access it. Btw witch king, if it doesn't work for your PC or laptop, try installing the latest version of Adobe Flash Player or Java.
    Mentioned I have done that

Just out of curiosity, what's everyone favorite tier and why?

Mine's UU, I feel like it's a little more diverse than Ou and it's where I learned how to battle

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

ou, it's ust I have a thing for pokemon that are as close to perfect as possible with out being overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    ou, it's ust I have a thing for pokemon that are as close to perfect as possible with out being overpowered.
    OU / RU because they're both boss liek that. 'Nuff said.

~Credits to myself~

OU because the prediction makes it so much fun, and ther r tons if gimmicks in the tier.

Creds to Trickster44

Lately ive been kinda interested in UU, but I gotta stay OU a good while of the time cause everyone else.

Ubers is fun 2!

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

My pimped up new team is trolling:

My 2nd time battling in 4 months.

~Credits to myself~

Back! My favorite tier is without a doubt CAP. My darker side enjoys trolling with Zoroark and Aurumoth. And Mollux. People get so confused seeing a Fire-type using Rain Dance for some reason, and even more confused when they realize how much harder Mollux is to kill with Rain up, and even MORE so when I dump Thunder upon the head of their Water-type.

EDIT: Apparently a first-person Pac-man exists on Kongregate. Unfortunately, my laptop lacks the required plugin... Sadface.
    Last edited by loco1234; 17th March 2013 at 6:03 AM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Back! My favorite tier is without a doubt CAP. My darker side enjoys trolling with Zoroark and Aurumoth. And Mollux. People get so confused seeing a Fire-type using Rain Dance for some reason, and even more confused when they realize how much harder Mollux is to kill with Rain up, and even MORE so when I dump Thunder upon the head of their Water-type.

EDIT: Apparently a first-person Pac-man exists on Kongregate. Unfortunately, my laptop lacks the required plugin... Sadface.
    Lol, just lol. #swagtroll So, I was thinking of possibly replacing Scizor with Dug on my team. Check the replay out, see what you think. Scizor wasn't much help, and isn't in my last battle either.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    My pimped up new team is trolling:

My 2nd time battling in 4 months.
    Aww dont lol at hax >>

TELL KONGREGATE THAT THE WAIT FOR PR3 WAS NOT WORTH IT AND I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK

vvv Lookie

I feel like Scizor should have been doing more damage than it was... But then, I always use Banded Scizor, so that may be why.

TELL KONGREGATE THAT THE WAIT FOR PR3 WAS NOT WORTH IT AND I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK
    PR3?

And I shall. After I finish telling it how despite the similarities to Kingdom Rush, Incursion is one one of the most addictive TD games I've ever played.

People are saying FPS-Man is scarier than Slender, but... It's not even scary.... It's just walking through blue halls in a maze with Inky, Pinky, Blinky and Clyde... Who just look like 3D versions of the original.... The music is a bit creepy but that's literally it....
    Last edited by loco1234; 17th March 2013 at 6:46 AM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Username:Skamory7
    Opponent's Username:The Pwner
    W/L/T:[W] 2-0
    Notes:See, once I get bck in te groove I'm unstoppable.

~Credits to myself~

Man, my prediction sucked that game.

Creds to Trickster44

Guys, click the userbar in my signature to view the clan spreadsheet I recently made!

~Credits to myself~

Sweet, saves me keeping track of it.

So I'm kinda getting a bit bored of every fight ending in Lilligant or Sawsbuck sweeping... Probably going to work on a new team. Maybe OU, maybe CAP, maybe.... Well, those and Ubers are the only tiers I'm particularly good at. So one of those.

Any ideas? I'm thinking maybe Sand, I haven't played Sand in forever. But then, there are lots of other things I could do too.
    Last edited by loco1234; 17th March 2013 at 8:00 AM.

Sweet, saves me keeping track of it.

So I'm kinda getting a bit bored of every fight ending in Lilligant or Sawsbuck sweeping... Probably going to work on a new team. Maybe OU, maybe CAP, maybe.... Well, those and Ubers are the only tiers I'm particularly good at. So one of those.

Any ideas? I'm thinking maybe Sand, I haven't played Sand in forever. But then, there are lots of other things I could do too.
    You only used that team for a few days... Go for CAP

~Credits to myself~

Oh, I'm not retiring it by any means. I jump around from team to team, I'll be back to it, probably pretty soon.

BW CAP5 is coming along quite nicely, I suppose returning to CAP WOULD be a great warm-up for that. At least I know it won't get as badly screwed up as Aurumoth did. Risky my ***... You wanted to make it risky Smogon? Give it a bunch of recoil moves and Reckless, not a bunch of inaccurate moves and No Guard, Illusion or Weak Armor. And for crying out loud, WHY does a bug have Dragon Dance?

*Ahem* sorry, got kinda rant-y there. I do like Aurumoth as a Pokemon, it was just a bit of a disaster as far as its concept goes. Still, I love to pull Double Illusion.

Oh, I'm not retiring it by any means. I jump around from team to team, I'll be back to it, probably pretty soon.

BW CAP5 is coming along quite nicely, I suppose returning to CAP WOULD be a great warm-up for that. At least I know it won't get as badly screwed up as Aurumoth did. Risky my ***... You wanted to make it risky Smogon? Give it a bunch of recoil moves and Reckless, not a bunch of inaccurate moves and No Guard, Illusion or Weak Armor. And for crying out loud, WHY does a bug have Dragon Dance?

*Ahem* sorry, got kinda rant-y there. I do like Aurumoth as a Pokemon, it was just a bit of a disaster as far as its concept goes. Still, I love to pull Double Illusion.
    Oh, CAP.

wat is that even

vvv Lookie

thor277: that porugon
    Cosmic Fury: It's a beast.
    thor277: dude wtf was that
    thor277: i can see that
    thor277: not even a pory z
    thor277: just destroyed good game that sent me for a loop

I got this after my Porygon2 ripped apart half his team in one go. LOL