Page 100 of 265 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    CAP used to be my favorite tier... Then I went back for Mala's playtest and, well, it was rough haha. I've always been a Hail player in CAP (Syclant and Krilowatt FTW), although I'm leaning towards Sand this time. I LIKE Pyroak, it's probably my favorite CAP, but I agree. It's not amazing in the current meta.

I'm thinking maybe:

T-Tar
    Colossoil
    Heatran
    Krilowatt
    Gliscor
    Landorus-I

or something along those lines.
    How do you beat a standard rain team?

Would any of you kill me if I told you that I turned Latios into a good Stall mon? I tanked half this guy's team with it and then PP-stalled his Vaporeon to death before he forfeited the match at 53/54 turns. LOL
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

How do you beat a standard rain team?
    I'm toying with Rotom-W or possibly Celebi over something as well, I know Krilowatt being the utility counter he was actually supposed to be is my only answer to Rain there at the moment

Cosmic: THAT I have to see. Replay?
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

I think I lost it...

I remember having checked the box, but I didn't find the log anywhere.
    ------------
    ----------------

obviously the guy didnt have toxic...

No, my Latios got burned before he could fire off a Toxic. Not to mention the fact that I carry Recover on him, making him a dual-purpose special Tank.

EDIT: Got another battle in which all of my Latios's abilities were put to good use. Even though the opponent forfeited, my Latios was already at +6/+6 and was poised to sweep his entire team, as both his attacking moves had SE coverage against his entire team, and the only one with priority being his Scizor, which would have been tanked with HP Fire anyway. Even though this battle was curtailed, it still shows the sort of Pokémon I built Latios to be.

There was one bad prediction where I tried to use Surf, but his Vaporeon was there to stay, so I played the stalling game and outstalled, then tanked it by spamming a +6 HP Fire. By the looks of it, it was a bulky Wish set with Surf/Ice Beam/Wish/filler. While he was busy switching around, I also successfully tanked his Latios, which was poised to die to a +6 Surf (while at 1/3 health), and resumed stalling out his Vapo. He then forfeited when his only two supposedly hard counters were gone, and I was fully healthy, fully set up, and waiting to rip apart what was left of his team.

Spoiler:- Trolling Latios:
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 2nd June 2013 at 5:59 AM.
    ------------
    ----------------

I just peaked at #4/5 (tied) on the CAP ladder under the alt "Anti-Meta Knight."

Here's a replay: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/cap-21312737

Oh right, I was #6 on PO MonoType a few months ago but my rating was apparently reset since then. I should start laddering there again, they haven't banned Genesect in Monotype yet so my Steel team is still usable.

Also sorry for not posting stuff yesterday. I was sick and stuff and yeah. Anyways, giving my CCAT vote to Zangoose. If we're going to use some obscure, frail, gimmicky piece of **** then at least it should be a GOOD obscure, frail, gimmicky piece of ****.

EDIT:

Supposedly Showdown! and Smogon are both under DDoS attack from some obscure hacker network. They're both down, so... I dunno, but I hear Serebii might be next, cause this is some anti-Pokemon fansite ******** or something. I dunno, just figured I'd throw that out there.
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 2nd June 2013 at 1:49 PM.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

I'm voting for Zangoose as well. I've tried my hand at a Toxic Boost set, and that thing hits like a truck.

EDIT: I hope they realize that DDoS attacks are very illegal. If they're tracked down by authorities, they can kiss a whole lot of their time and money goodbye.
    ------------
    ----------------

I am re working my team (see link), does anyone care to help?

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

sorry I tried but smogon is down you want to talk over PO though?

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

i don't have po, it does not run on my computer and it's what noobs use as a simulator.

I'm sorry I use PO for teambuilding and testing. especially since smogon and showdown are both down from ddos attacks!! So call me a noob again. but thats besides the point pm me your team and i will take a look at it.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Alrighty, four candidates are good cause fours a nice number. -w-

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post16031093
    This here's the post that withholds all information credits to Divine and I. Thanks, man!

Voting will take place until what...early Wednesday? That seem alright enough? Sorry dudes if im a lil iffy on what im doin, but this is my first time attemptin to keep a CCAT relevant, but gotta get some exp in it. Shouldn't be that hard anyways...^^;

Since none of the Pokemon are actually OU...something of a lower tier might be considerable! Would you guys wanna vote on that as well?

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

well, witch king does have a point about noobs and PO.... though im sure no offense was meant.

anyway, anyone want to see probably the finished team of mine before i make it into an rmt?

Ahem! I use PO all the time. At least the stuff you encounter there varies more widely, as everyone isn't using standard teams from the start of your first battle. It's a perfect place for teambuilding and testing, so that when you move to the "big leagues," your team ought to perform well, even if it does amount to what most disregard as gimmicks.

Besides, I've found (ironically) that my win ratio on PS is much greater simply because of that -- you tend to find much of the same thing in general when you get over there, and a team well-prepared against a whole slew of threats can only do better in a more limited environment.

EDIT: In other news, I'll be getting a Jolly Jirachi with Body Slam and Mimic, and possibly Metronome as well, on one of my 4th gen games, straight from the OT. XD
    ------------
    ----------------

Hey, I've been away for a bit haha but I met Matt Corby so I'm pretty freaking on top of the world now

If anyone is up for a battle just pm me

PS: Whats a DDos attack?

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Back for the week, as voting for Cell Battery Hitmonlee for the CCAT.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    Hey, I've been away for a bit haha but I met Matt Corby so I'm pretty freaking on top of the world now

If anyone is up for a battle just pm me

PS: Whats a DDos attack?
    buncha people just overload a server or some program does it all by itself

And that's 1 for Hitmonlee!
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 3rd June 2013 at 12:11 AM.

vvv Lookie

anyone wnat to talk on po i got it working

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    anyone wnat to talk on po i got it working
    I would but I can't download it

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Let us speak.

On the xat.

As it was meant for this type of thing.

vvv Lookie

does not work fopr me

Crap why is it I keep forgetting this is really quite embarrassing. >.<

well if anyone does wanna come on the xat for no particular reason ill be chillin there often talkin to myself

vvv Lookie

I like dat Zangoose idea, personally.

Seems like a lot of DDoS attacks are happening lately, Duelingnetwork was hit a few months ago as well... That would explain why Smogon is down for me.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Page 100 of 265 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast