Page 102 of 265 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    You're right, Sharpedo ISN'T an awful troll Pokemon. It's just awful, no trolling involved.
    it's viable in ou and thats all the credit i'll give it, the other 3 pokemon have not business in uu let alone ou

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Cosmic, a person can use any pokemon effectively in almost any environment. I've lost to my friend who baton pass chained successfully to a specs piplup. Does that mean that it can be used repeatedly with good results in a regular environment? ofc not. zangoose is a mediocre pokemon. cell battery hitmonlee or whatever it was is a gimmick, aside from the fact it fails to just about every other attack, not electric or resistant. same with sceptile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I sometimes feel really outclassed by our other war team members...
    Don't say that. You're a key asset to our war team and you're equal to if not better than me at OU.

russian can you come onto ps or po to talk? ill be called witch king

I'll also be on PS as Skamory7 if any of you need me.

~Credits to myself~

You're right, Sharpedo ISN'T an awful troll Pokemon. It's just awful, no trolling involved.
    stahp

ALSO
    for the sake of me not getting things votes mixed up and stuff and timelyness, could we all PM me your vote? What we're voting on at the moment is what Pokemon we should use of course. Out of the top 3, of course.

Just PM me the Pokemon of your choosing and that'll be that. ^^ Nice and efficient so I dont accidentally miss something or not take something seriously. Yup, that means the peeps who have already voted as well. Deadline will be...about Wednesday or earlier depending on the number of votes.

After that we'll vote on tier.

Again, sorry if im a lil messy! >.<
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 4th June 2013 at 3:26 AM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Considering the fact that I managed to ladder that Lapras team to 1386 points on PO, it's a testament to how consistently it works against the stall that was extremely prevalent at the time. While I admit that the team (never mind the Lapras) had its weaknesses, in my personal opinion it was a pretty effective team. Now, if I could only remember what the team exactly WAS, I'd be all set. LOL

(I might as well make another one. I've been abusing Meloetta's form-changing abilities for fun lately, and it's actually won its fair share of fights.)
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Considering the fact that I managed to ladder that Lapras team to 1386 points on PO, it's a testament to how consistently it works against the stall that was extremely prevalent at the time. While I admit that the team (never mind the Lapras) had its weaknesses, in my personal opinion it was a pretty effective team. Now, if I could only remember what the team exactly WAS, I'd be all set. LOL

(I might as well make another one. I've been abusing Meloetta's form-changing abilities for fun lately, and it's actually won its fair share of fights.)
    ...Did I face that Lapras team way back when we had our war match? (That was so long ago now, holy cow)...

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post

I don't think a ranking on po has no real bearing, because the type of battling there is far too lax to be considered truely competive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    I don't think a ranking on po has no real bearing, because the type of battling there is far too lax to be considered truely competive in my opinion.
    That was WAY before showdown, he was talking about when Smogon had a server on PO

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

True enough, but when a single loss cuts you down 25 points or so each time, it's pretty hard to keep up on there, especially if you're running an experimental team on a hax simulator. :P

EDIT: And yeah, it WAS when Smogon still had a server there. It was sometime in late 2011/early 2012 I perfected that team, I think.

EDIT2: And yeah, I think you've faced that team before, Dragon. I put that team through something like 500 battles, after all...
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 4th June 2013 at 3:33 AM.
    ------------
    ----------------

Sadly i can't witch king :[ i actually really shouldnt be even on here in the first place, as i have schoolwork stuff to do. seriously, who the hell gives lots of hw during the last week of exams?

plus, im using my ds for internet atm, and it doesnt support either of them, obviously.

If this Clan is still recruiting, I would love to join. I've been looking for a clan to hang out with as playing PO/PS alone can get pretty boring sometimes. Most of my other friends have quit by now so I'm pretty much all alone
    Feel free to hit me up on skype. My name on skype: d3monl0rd

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Star View Post
    If this Clan is still recruiting, I would love to join. I've been looking for a clan to hang out with as playing PO/PS alone can get pretty boring sometimes. Most of my other friends have quit by now so I'm pretty much all alone
    Feel free to hit me up on skype. My name on skype: d3monl0rd

Thanks!
    There's an Arcanists' spell called Rising Star, I say we keep him.

However, you'll need to fill out the application, you can find it in one of the first posts.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Which book is the spell? OverLight or whatever its called? i dont remember that spell...

I second it! Just fill out the form and stuff.
    ------------
    ----------------

Oh yeah, no problem

Username: Rising Star
    Battling Rate (1-10): I'm gonna say 5?
    PO/PS Name: PO: Sting. / Rogue. / String Theory. / and a bunch more.. PS: goodgamebro / bananaking Although I use PO more than I use Showdown.
    WiFi Name/FC: Pokemon Platinum: Brian FC=2192 5553 4051
    Referred by: Myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Which book is the spell? OverLight or whatever its called? i dont remember that spell...
    w
    Yeah Overlight. I don't like it to be honest, but it's good for forcing people to exit towers. It's the one where balls of light start falling from the sky?

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Star View Post
    Oh yeah, no problem

Username: Rising Star
    Battling Rate (1-10): I'm gonna say 5?
    PO/PS Name: PO: Sting. / Rogue. / String Theory. / and a bunch more.. PS: goodgamebro / bananaking Although I use PO more than I use Showdown.
    WiFi Name/FC: Pokemon Platinum: Brian FC=2192 5553 4051
    Referred by: Myself lol
    Gotcha, dude! You're in. -w-

If you have any Q's, please, feel free keep them to yourself.

nah jk you can ask me or anybody ^^

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Gotcha, dude! You're in. -w-

If you have any Q's, please, feel free keep them to yourself.

nah jk you can ask me or anybody ^^
    Sweet, everyone here seems pretty awesome, I feel pretty welcome here.

Welcome dude!

A while ago TCR said I should try out for the war team, but is there even space left on the war team?

Welcome dude!

A while ago TCR said I should try out for the war team, but is there even space left on the war team?
    There's always space lol, and welcome to RisingPokeStar!

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    just trying to get my stuff back up to par and just thought I would share this trolling video... takes a legendary to bring him down
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-21402195

edit just trolling all the way.
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-21404201
    damn

all you had to do was get the mans joke

thats all he wanted from that battle

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    ALSO
    for the sake of me not getting things votes mixed up and stuff and timelyness, could we all PM me your vote? What we're voting on at the moment is what Pokemon we should use of course. Out of the top 3, of course.

Just PM me the Pokemon of your choosing and that'll be that. ^^ Nice and efficient so I dont accidentally miss something or not take something seriously. Yup, that means the peeps who have already voted as well. Deadline will be...about Wednesday or earlier depending on the number of votes.

After that we'll vote on tier.

Again, sorry if im a lil messy! >.<

YOOOO

Just quotin this for all to see once more in case their were those who missed.

vvv Lookie

oh i know that spell! always thought it was useless tbh. might as well just have the earthquake spell, which gets rid of the tower, as they can just tele away to a new spot/hole in the map.

i used to use the water book and the dark book. lich ftw! and sea lord. just sea lord. then i lost my membership :[ o well, im still accurate with fireballs to fend for myself.

and iirc, if a situation doesnt improve, there will be an open spot.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    oh i know that spell! always thought it was useless tbh. might as well just have the earthquake spell, which gets rid of the tower, as they can just tele away to a new spot/hole in the map.

i used to use the water book and the dark book. lich ftw! and sea lord. just sea lord. then i lost my membership :[ o well, im still accurate with fireballs to fend for myself.

and iirc, if a situation doesnt improve, there will be an open spot.
    I'm best with Underdark and Stone, yeah. Lichdom definitely kicks ***, me and my friend have a strategy where we both use it in a team game and just spam Death Bomb, nobody ever beats us.

Oh, and here's a sentence about Pokemon so I don't get infracted. Um... Salamence is awesome.

Page 102 of 265 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast