Page 103 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I'm best with Underdark and Stone, yeah. Lichdom definitely kicks ***, me and my friend have a strategy where we both use it in a team game and just spam Death Bomb, nobody ever beats us.

Oh, and here's a sentence about Pokemon so I don't get infracted. Um... Salamence is awesome.
    salmence lost it's awesomness to dragonite and kyurem-b a long time ago.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    salmence lost it's awesomness to dragonite and kyurem-b a long time ago.
    Neither of those have Moxie. Salamence is like the jack-of-all-trades Dragon. It's got Dragon Dance, like Dragonite. It's got a usable Sp. Atk, like Kyurem. It's also a lot faster than the other physical Dragons. Nah, Salamence still is and will always be viable.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

not saying he is not viable, just saying the posssition of bad boy dragon has been filled, mixed is done better by b, cb is done better by nite, dd is done better by nite and choice scarf is overated as moxie does nothing to make up for his now slow speed and makes him fragile. He is perfectly viable, just his role has been filled better by monsters with similar faults in their speed and typing but have something to compensate, which is mainly bulk.

I've always preferred to run Hydro Pump/Fire Blast (always either/or, as I love using him on weather teams), Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw (obvious STAB), and EQ/Stone Edge (depending on coverage needs).

Of course, I would use this guy on a Sun Team more, since his moves tend to lend by far the most coverage for them, instead of rain teams, which prefer more bulky attackers to advance the team towards victory. So, Fire Blast is that surprise move to net that first KO, making your life just a bit easier for whatever wall that wants to charge at you next. As for Speed, always a Jolly nature. With all those attack boosts, speed is better IMO...
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 4th June 2013 at 5:24 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

not saying he is not viable, just saying the posssition of bad boy dragon has been filled, mixed is done better by b, cb is done better by nite, dd is done better by nite and choice scarf is overated as moxie does nothing to make up for his now slow speed and makes him fragile. He is perfectly viable, just his role has been filled better by monsters with similar faults in their speed and
    typing but have something to compensate, which is mainly bulk.
    Well in all honesty, Salads mixed game is as good as it needs to be. DC/FB/EQ hits just about everything out there for neat STAB damage or SE damage and is arguably the best mixed coverage you can ask for.

Applause for those of you who use CB Salsa.

DD is done excellently by Samba as the ability to immediately threaten and force a switch from or destroy the likes of Skarmory and fellow defensive Steels with FB to procure a DD or later sweep is sick. -w-

Plus when was he now made slower with a 101 base speed? And when has ScarfMox "done nothing" to up his speed? Mox isn't upping his speed it's the Scarf that does it. It's his ability to quickly weaken/destroy a team at most any point that makes him potent. When has bein able to do that whilst automatically gatherin Atk boosts along the way not made Santa find his niche among Dragons? :0

idk i just thimk mence is still very frightening with that premier scarfin action ›m‹

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

ScarfMoxieMence with a full set of hazards is arguably the most terrifying thing ever, bar SmashPassed Kyurem-B.

Also, I have a question. Skam asked a few days ago and everyone else completely ignored him. How many of you own Minecraft? I recently discovered this mod and I thought maybe I could host a non-dedicated server if enough people are interested. Or hell I could just make a PvP server and kill you all.
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 4th June 2013 at 12:58 PM.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

i own a cracked version that we discovered hosts wifi. id be happy to play, though ill just troll you all.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    i own a cracked version that we discovered hosts wifi. id be happy to play, though ill just troll you all.
    Not quite sure how to crack a modded server, but I'll look into it. Maybe all I need to do is set the check-names value to false. To be honest I've never cracked any server before.

by cracked i mean, free. i assume its the exact same as the full, noncracked version. its able to link up to other servers, so all youd need to do is go about creating a server
    Last edited by Klaus™; 4th June 2013 at 1:51 PM.

Well, then, you can help me test if my port-forward worked correctly. It's been 2 years since I've done this.

IP is 192.168.1.100:25565, currently running nothing except Essentials, so you won't need anything to connect yet. Also currently hosting on a laptop, I'ma move it to my parents' computer later, it's a bit more powerful and should be capable of handling a server better without any lag. Maybe I'll pay to host later if I can find the money / be bothered anyways.

I tried to make one but my port-forward didn't work. I usually play the Super Craft Bros server. The IP is: 37.CBGA.ME

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I tried to make one but my port-forward didn't work. I usually play the Super Craft Bros server. The IP is: 37.CBGA.ME
    Ugh no. I refuse to ever play on any Mario themed server. In fact, usually I refuse to play on any non-hardcore PvP server, but this is just a special exception. Well, maybe. I still might kill you, steal all your diamonds, blow your base up, then spout racial slurs and troll you for having weaker clicking skills than me.

EDIT: Also shutting this down for a while, don't bother joining yet. I'll send PMs to anyone who's interested when I'm done, just PM/VM me your Minecraft username so I can whitelist you (and maybe OP you if I like you enough).
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 4th June 2013 at 2:18 PM.

Ugh no. I refuse to ever play on any Mario themed server. In fact, usually I refuse to play on any non-hardcore PvP server, but this is just a special exception. Well, maybe. I still might kill you, steal all your diamonds, blow your base up, then spout racial slurs and troll you for having weaker clicking skills than me.

EDIT: Also shutting this down for a while, don't bother joining yet. I'll send PMs to anyone who's interested when I'm done, just PM/VM me your Minecraft username so I can whitelist you (and maybe OP you if I like you enough).
    The best class you can get is either Blazeman or Enderman (IMO). You have to pay for the better ones.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    The best class you can get is either Blazeman or Enderman (IMO). You have to pay for the better ones.
    I have a few good hosts I know of, they are paid hosts but they're worth it if I can be bothered to start a paypal account or bum my parents' credit card.

I'm such a sad person. Now I'm depressed.

So anyways is there space on the war team or not? You told me yes but TCR said maybe later, hinting that someone's getting the boot soon?

the problem is, it's easy to outspeed with other common scarf user and easier to ko.

the problem is, it's easy to outspeed with other common scarf user and easier to ko.
    Um... What...?

Reminds me, anyone try Scarf Azelf in OU? His great Speed tier lets him outspeed all other common Scarfers, and if you go Modest > Timid you STILL outspeed base 100 Scarfers like Jirachi and whatever. Interesting revengekiller IMO.

Um... What...?

Reminds me, anyone try Scarf Azelf in OU? His great Speed tier lets him outspeed all other common Scarfers, and if you go Modest > Timid you STILL outspeed base 100 Scarfers like Jirachi and whatever. Interesting revengekiller IMO.
    Scarf moxie mence is easy to outspeed and ko with weavile, mamo, scizor and other scarf users

Scarf moxie mence is easy to outspeed and ko with weavile, mamo, scizor and other scarf users

... Scarf Weavile is something I haven't seen since early Gen 4, Scarf Mamoswine is outsped unless it locks itself into Ice Shard (and if you're running Scarf generally you run Superpower > Ice Shard, Scarf Scizor is outsped...

So, um, no. All of those things carry priority, though, which can be a problem. So if anything non-Scarfed variants are more dangerous as they're more likely to carry priority. But priority outspeeds everything so that's a null point. All Scarf users are weak to priority.

... Scarf Weavile is something I haven't seen since early Gen 4, Scarf Mamoswine is outsped unless it locks itself into Ice Shard (and if you're running Scarf generally you run Superpower > Ice Shard, Scarf Scizor is outsped...

So, um, no. All of those things carry priority, though, which can be a problem. So if anything non-Scarfed variants are more dangerous as they're more likely to carry priority. But priority outspeeds everything so that's a null point. All Scarf users are weak to priority.
    err i was not talking about the priority users having scarf. All likely carry a band and with a little prior damage in scizors case can rape salaemence

All scarf users are weak to priority is kinda bull, because other than forcing out, something stuck on a move. The priority weakness it's self is unique to the individual. Keldeo laughs largely at scizor and mamaoswine and breloom has to be cautious as all keldeo's moves really hurt.

Salamence is frail and nowadays he is slow! Base 100 speed does not mean as much as it used to with the long list of faster threats with scarfs and priority users, of which slamence is vulnerable to, he isn't bulky he isn't fast, he is border line glass cannon these days. Salamence isn't a bad scarf user, but generally they are better users of the scarf out there for teams with less issues and thus requiring less support. Moxie don't mean much when you get stopped cold.
    Last edited by Master Aqua; 4th June 2013 at 4:22 PM.

Am I the only relic here that still uses choice band scizor?
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    no, i only ever use scizor for his cb set.

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    I use Band Scizor all the time.

Banded Scizor yes!!

And welcome new member! I'm pretty sure I've fought you on Showdown before, bananaking sounds familiar XD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Mence is IMO the best scarfer that's a Dragon type in OU. Kyurem-B has even lower bulk and Moxie does help in dealing more damage to things like Heatran.

~Credits to myself~

no kyurem-b is much much much much much bulkier than mence

base 130 hp and 100/90 defences

For best scarfing dragon, i am a little meh on that, all dragons in ou have some serious issues, while bearing a scarf

Kyurem-b - priority, bp and mp + speed
    lati@s- tyranitar, scizor and weavile
    salamence- low speed and low bulk
    garchomp - speed and bad stab choice to be locked into
    dragonite and haxy - no bussiness running scarf
    hydriegon- low speed

Page 103 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast